United to bid for Mane?

SuperSAINT

If you buy commodities all calculation (i.e iron ore) is in USD per tonne etc no matter where you are.

Not necessarily. Hence why Iraq and Libya got clobbered.

http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1095057.html

http://havacuppahemlock1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/libyas-gold-dinar-oil-for-gold-killed.html

And if one wants to be pedantic (and why not after our win today) it isn't "ie iron ore" it is "eg iron ore" :)

I thought that. I would sell him for that. He also mentioned he was the agent for Payet, as it's his wife's cousin and he was his agent at Nantes, but lost his client when he moved to West Ham as the only deal with Willy Mckay.

"....And it now seems Bilic is closing in on a £12 million deal for Payet after the 28-year-old's agent, Jacques-Olivier Auguste, revealed a deal to take his client to the Boleyn Ground was close to being finalised. "

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-transfer-news-12m-dimitri-payet-almost-a-hammers-player-confirms-agent-10343407.html

I thought that. I would sell him for that. He also mentioned he was the agent for Payet, as it's his wife's cousin and he was his agent at Nantes, but lost his client when he moved to West Ham as the only deal with Willy Mckay.

I'd be surprised if Willy Mckay got him over as these blokes rep the cream de la creme and are still listed as his agents - http://www.transfermarkt.com/mondial-sport-management-amp-consulting-sarl/beraterfirma/berater/2106

Maybe Willy is taking a cut of the %

He told you West Ham only deal wit Willie McKay?

The same Willie McKay who was declared bankrupt last year?

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2315151

He's clearly got good knowledge of the game.

I'm in the same place and have also been talking to Mane's agent. He's French. Really nice bloke. He said that he didn't have many footballers on his books.....Mane and Payet, but he also managed musicians. He named Gareth Gates and Olly Murs.

OK, so just talked to Mane's agent. They have offered €50m for him, we have turned down. Mane would like to move, not that desperately though. His agent has advised him not to move as he doesn't think it's the right move due to Van Goal. Agent seemed a lovely guy. However, Mane is a United fan. His agent did confirm he won't move this year. His name is Nicolas, and he is French.

In other news, United offered €60m for Morata.

They really do have more money than sense.

Well to possibly add fuel to the fire... He's sat at Southampton airport departure lounge right now.... Could be going anywhere mind you.

Paris, en-route to Dakar would be my guess. The only way to Dakar from the UK in my experience is through CDG.

I'm in the same place and have also been talking to Mane's agent. He's French. Really nice bloke. He said that he didn't have many footballers on his books.....Mane and Payet, but he also managed musicians. He named Gareth Gates and Olly Murs.

Not doubting you Ludwig, at all - so please don't take offence - but Olly Murs is managed by Modest Management, a London based firm run by two English guys, Richard Griffiths and Harry Magee (my friend works for their company too). Just wondering therefore why this chap would have said this - seems a bit odd.. I suppose Olly Murs could have a separate agent too but it would seem a little unusual. But then what do I know!

"....And it now seems Bilic is closing in on a £12 million deal for Payet after the 28-year-old's agent, Jacques-Olivier Auguste, revealed a deal to take his client to the Boleyn Ground was close to being finalised. "

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-transfer-news-12m-dimitri-payet-almost-a-hammers-player-confirms-agent-10343407.html

All good, but that's not Mane's agent

Lol. There are private planes.

BE869/AY8552 at 15:00

Anyway, don't Man Utd have their own corporate aircraft?

Won't he be jumping on the cattle class flybe flight to Manchester? lol

I am guesing he wouldnt be waiting in the departure lounge then.........

:facepalm: f**king smart-arsed idiots.

Edited by alpine_saint

Isn't he playing for Senegal in this international week?Anyway, 25m + Jana whats his name will do.

What good will the club getting 25m will do for us as fans? We saw yesterday how important Mane is to us, Janazai is so far a busted flush in comparison. The 25 m would be put in the pocket and lost in the smoke and mirrors of the clubs finances. We don't spend nearly as much as we take in, let alone the TV money etc

The flight to Orly is 15:55

Unless of course there are direct flights from Manchester. ;)

Perhaps via Amsterdam or Rennes then, can't really see Utd being overly interested in Mané, he's not what they need right now. Rooney was criminally bad in front of goal yesterday and Depay looks out of his depth in the PL as of yet.

United signing Anthony Martial who has very similar attributes to Mane.

Really, they must have upped their offer or thrown in Chicharito then. Martial is a good player.

Seems correct though, turned up at Clarefontaine at 11 am and asked for the afternoon off to go and sign at Utd.

Edited by Window Cleaner