Capital One Cup Third Round - MK Dons (Away)

nta786

FLlcksake, I only just moved out of that ****hole - great ground but it's in the middle of nowhere, the only pub nearby is a TGI Friday!

Great ground? Really? Do you mean because it's modern and relatively new? Whenever I've visited it's been soulless and largely empty with little or no atmosphere!

Not expecting Gazzaniga to be with us by the time of the game. Kelvin will probably get an outing.

Based on? Genuine question.

Can't imagine Forster will be back by then. Are we sticking with Kelvin as a back up for now?

Or is there someone else I've forgotten about?

I'd guess 1000 max, especially if we're still in Europe. How many did we have at Sheffield Utd?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last year we roughly took;

1000 to Millwall 2 nd round

5900 to Arsenal 3rd round

2200 to Stoke 4th round

4200 to Sheffield United 1/4 final

Our run of away draws continues, I can't see us taking many here but it is a few years since we played there (2010?) Will depend on if we're playing in Europa league on the Thursday before

Great ground? Really? Do you mean because it's modern and relatively new? Whenever I've visited it's been soulless and largely empty with little or no atmosphere!

Atomsphere/ attendence has nothing to do with how impressive the stadium is. I'd gladly swap SMS for Stadium:MK as long as we could keep it in St. Marys.

Atomsphere/ attendence has nothing to do with how impressive the stadium is. I'd gladly swap SMS for Stadium:MK as long as we could keep it in St. Marys.

Are we talking about the same stadium? Stadium Mk is truly awful: St Mary's is way better.

Are we talking about the same stadium? Stadium Mk is truly awful: St Mary's is way better.

Mate SMS is boring. It's an identakit stadium.

Stadium MK has two tiers, comfy soft seats with loads of leg room. Forget about who is playing in it and that it is half empty it's head and shoulders above SMS.

Mate SMS is boring. It's an identakit stadium.

Stadium MK has two tiers, comfy soft seats with loads of leg room. Forget about who is playing in it and that it is half empty it's head and shoulders above SMS.

Atmosphere is everything. Stadium MK has none

Stadium Mk is truly awful: St Mary's is way better.

If you relocated Stadium:MK to Southampton and filled it with 30k+ Saints fans, why would the atmosphere be worse than at St Mary's?

In any case, the discussion was about the quality of the stadium, not the people that fill it.

Edited by Matthew Le God

I wasan't talking about atmosphere.

But as you mention it SMS has none either, Selhurst Park and King Power stadium p1ss all over us for atmosphere.

I've just called the club, priority for this one will be given to those who have attended Vitesse and Midjytlland away , not expected to make it to general sale.

You forgot to add that you have to pick up the tickets at the MacDonald's down the road between 3 & 5 pm with 4th her your passport!!!

Decent draw, could take 3,000+. Field a team like this hopefully:

Gazzaniga

Martina, Yoshida, Caulker, Targett

Reed, Romeu

Long-JWP-Juanmi

Rodriguez

Expect Koeman will name a stronger side though.

I'm hoping a few more youngsters will get a start in all honesty. Not sure who's out on loan but Hesketh, Seager, And McQueen could all use the experience.

The stadiums are very similar? Are you merely suggesting our fans are bad?

Yes I am

Stadium MK better than SMS for facilities.

Selhurst Park and King Power Stadium better atmosphere than SMS. What I mean by that is their fans make more noise than us.

Yes I am

Stadium MK better than SMS for facilities.

Selhurst Park and King Power Stadium better atmosphere than SMS. What I mean by that is their fans make more noise than us.

Can't wait for us to get the drummers from Selhurst and those clappy things from Leicester. Going to make all the difference. Let the good times roll!!!

But MK is a better ground.

Since they've put seats in the top tier for the rugby world cup it looks pretty good to me

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/venues/stadium-mk

The only time I've been there was when we played them in the reaaranged game in 2010-11. We were due to play them the weekend after Marcus died and the game was put back to September. I was very impressed with the stadium then, especially the comfy seats.

Since they've put seats in the top tier for the rugby world cup it looks pretty good to me

The only time I've been there was when we played them in the reaaranged game in 2010-11. We were due to play them the weekend after Marcus died and the game was put back to September. I was very impressed with the stadium then, especially the comfy seats.

Wow, great looking stadium.

Still, struggling to see how that's much different to SMS, other than their bowl having two tiers.

i think where they have offered reduced pricing for their season ticket holders they have to do the same for ours, so would be £12 for season ticket holders.

not too bad, journey is ok if get a decent run up the A34 then across , might appeal to a few more now we don't have any European adventures.

Wow, great looking stadium.

I agree with you

Like the 2 tiers

Apparently cost to build was £50m compared to ours at £32m

Also it seems the capacity can be increased to 45,000 with the addition of an extra tier, hence the high roof line

However all these 'soul less'!!! stadiums aren't a patch on the old fashioned grounds full of rotten views, rotten timbers, under powered floodlights, third world toilets, cooking fat in the pipes etc etc... according to certain myths, of course.

I agree with you

Like the 2 tiers

Apparently cost to build was £50m compared to ours at £32m

Also it seems the capacity can be increased to 45,000 with the addition of an extra tier, hence the high roof line

However all these 'soul less'!!! stadiums aren't a patch on the old fashioned grounds full of rotten views, rotten timbers, under powered floodlights, third world toilets, cooking fat in the pipes etc etc... according to certain myths, of course.

It is, without doubt, having been there twice with Saints, a soulless concrete bowl of nothingness.

Still, struggling to see how that's much different to SMS, other than their bowl having two tiers.

Before the top tier was finished, they sold beers inbetween the two tiers. Ok, the drinking / serving area is still not in view of the pitch, but only just, so you can get there / get back in full view. Not sure if that has changed since they added all the seats etc upstairs

Edited by Bucks Saint