Claus' autobiography out in Norway tomorrow

radio slave

No doubt there'll be a few uncomfortable truths contained within. Thankfully football has moved on somewhat. Perhaps.

Er...no.

Tales I was told of some of the sexual exploits on a Saints pre-season a couple of years ago would make your toes curl.

The main mover and shaker (excuse the pun) has since left the club. And his ID would shock and surprise you.

Er...no.

Tales I was told of some of the sexual exploits on a Saints pre-season a couple of years ago would make your toes curl.

The main mover and shaker (excuse the pun) has since left the club. And his ID would shock and surprise you.

not dan harding then.

I was shocked and amazed at what some women are prepared to do and go through to be with professional footballers.

Also frightened at the naievity of said footballers, given the prospects of the women going off to sell their story to the tabloids, although there were handsome whip-rounds afterwards (that doesn't sound right, does it?)

Er...no.

Jacob Mellis? Players for Bury (The Shakers) now.

Er...no.

Are you waiting for a ring from OK magazine / Daily Mail to sell these kinky stories?

I've never really understood this obsession with 'celebrities'' sex lives. Who cares where they put their willies.

• 2 weeks later...

Life is not very nice to Claus it seems..... His book has caused troubles for him since he named players that bought prostitutes when away with national team....

And this week we can read in the papers that Claus has been arrested again for assulting a woman at a nightclub in Norway.

I don't really get why these guys are sh*gging some skanky hooker in Middlesbrough or Wolverhampton, when most of them have got a supermodel waiting for them at home. Can they really not go one night without getting their end away? I once went 12 years without sex.

It's difficult to judge people when you have no real idea of what it's like to be in their situation, i.e. women throwing themselves at you left/right and centre. I'm more surprised when footballers get married or have long-term GF's, especially when they're young. Not taking advantage IMO.

I don't really get why these guys are sh*gging some skanky hooker in Middlesbrough or Wolverhampton, when most of them have got a supermodel waiting for them at home. Can they really not go one night without getting their end away? I once went 12 years without sex.

Did you only start masturbating when you were 12?

Can you call 12 years "once"? Does that mean that your normal frequency is once every decade or so? If so "Lighthouse" must be a visually ironic username.

Just pulling your somewhat inactive plonker.:smug: