Matchday 4 Fixtures

Lighthouse

10 years ago today we drew 1-1 at Coventry under Harry Redknapp on a Monday night. Jamie Stowcroft (6) and Ricardo Fuller (12) with the goals.

Niemi

Hajto - Powell - Lundekvam - Higgy

Prutton - Quashie - Oakley - Belmadi

Ormerod - Fuller

It was the first of 8 consecutive league draws.

Bit of a stalemate for Saints away at the Gills on this weekend in 1920.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1816[/ATTACH]

Interesting that 5 of the 3rd Division teams playing that day are now in the Prem with 3 thriving, and 3 others there, Reading, Poopey and QPR, within the last 5 years.

Debut: Mitrovic booked after 11 seconds.

2nd match: Booked after 2 minutes.

Today: Sent off after 15 minutes.

I can't remember if he is one of the players we're supposed to be furious about us not signing. Newcastle, Stoke and Palace have strengthened with so many world beating megastars I've lost track.

Edited by CB Fry

I can't remember if he is one of the players we're supposed to be furious about us not signing. Newcastle, Stoke and Palace have strengthened with so many world beating megastars I've lost track.

Think he was always under the newer subheading "Osvaldo" within the Black box, only the numpties who believe FM is real had him high on the HCDAJFU list.

Newcastle fans looking a little silly out there, they'll watch back the refs performance and feel a little cringy about their reactions.

They need to thank the ref that they weren't 1-0 earlier on. That's all he got wrong, and it was in their favour.

I love how he made an absolute hash of trying to run it out for a throw, got away with it when the lino bailed him out, then made another absolute howler.

Didn't he do something similar for us once? Maybe at White Hart Lane? Admittedly, it wasn't anywhere near as bad. Hahaha.

Didn't he do something similar for us once? Maybe at White Hart Lane? Admittedly, it wasn't anywhere near as bad. Hahaha.

Yep. A bit like the disallowed goal against Bompey he went down under the lightest of challenges, except Liverpool players at Anfield get a bit more sympathy from refs than Saints players at WHL.

Coutinho off for an early bath now. Just to rub salt in, Sterling scores for Man City.