Liverpool's next 7 premier league games. *cough*

Man Utd v Liverpool Sat 12 Sep 17:30

Liverpool v Norwich Sun 20 Sep 16:00

Liverpool v Aston Villa Sat 26 Sep 15:00

Everton v Liverpool Sun 4 Oct 13:30

Tottenham v Liverpool Sat 17 Oct 12:45

Liverpool v Southampton Sun 25 Oct 16:15

Chelsea v Liverpool Sat 31 Oct 12:45

Couple more results like that and Brendan will be gone I reckon.

That's the problem. With Rodgers in charge they'll hover around 5th or 6th, threaten to challenge the top 4 but never really do it. If they got a decent manager in, like Klopp who wants the job, there is a good chance they might actually achieve something.

That's the problem. With Rodgers in charge they'll hover around 5th or 6th, threaten to challenge the top 4 but never really do it. If they got a decent manager in, like Klopp who wants the job, there is a good chance they might actually achieve something.

I'm not convinced they'll make the top 6 u less they get Sturridge back and keep him fit. Looking through their team it just looks average, but has cost a fortune to assemble. The only player of genuine quality is Coutinho. Henderson and Milner in midfield is just workmanlike and boring, yet the pair of them earn a combined 300 odd grand a week. Benteke seems completely unsuited to their style as well

1 match.

Cleverly has picked up a nasty looking injury against Spurs. Could be out for a while.

I know the commentators are saying it was a good tackle but it wasn't. It was a scissor tackle, which they were rightly trying to get out of the game a few years back. Those aren't too far short of "going over the ball" in terms of the dangers they pose.

But apparently we have no reason to envy what they've done in the transfer window. :rolleyes:

What have they done in the transfer window? Made a phenomenal signing in Cabaye - which it's widely reported was only possible due to his personal relationship with Pardew - then some touch-ups here and there.

Very respectable, but their good form is about a lot more than signings, just like our poor form is down to a lot more than signings. How this isn't obvious, when our usually good players are performing as badly as the new recruits, is beyond me.

A few accumulators ruined this afternoon. A Good day for the bookies.

My housemate had West Ham and Palace down to win. Only Leicester and Villa deprived him of an eight-game accy with a £3,800 payout!

Edited by DuncanRG