Injury Watch

Roger

Yeah, and that shot which hit the post...I wouldn't say Forster had it covered.

He stands well to his left leaving the wall to cover the other side. We conceded a goal direct from a free kick the same as that a few games ago and we were lucky yesterday as he would have not got near that.

He stands so far to his left..surely being just off centre gives him a chance to cover the whole goal but it looks like his positioning gives such a big target if the taker can get it up and over the wall?

According to physioroom.com:

PLAYER CONDITION EXPECTED RETURN AVAILABLE?

V van Dijk Foot No Return Date Major Doubt

C Austin Shoulder Injury May 13, 2017 Major Doubt

A McCarthyHamstring InjuryNo Return Date Major Doubt

M Targett Hamstring InjuryMay 13, 2017 Major Doubt

Pied and Gardos are not injured.

It would also be useful to have an update on:

VVD

Targett

Austin

Gardos

McCarthy

We had updates this week. Targett was back in training beginning of last week. Austin back in training Thursday. Virgil (via Instagram) is back running. Gardos played for the u23s, not injured. Pied not injured he was on the bench last week. McCarthy is now appearing in the West End in a stage production of the Invisible Man. Tadic likely to be out for weeks due to nearly breaking sweat.

We had updates this week. Targett was back in training beginning of last week. Austin back in training Thursday. Virgil (via Instagram) is back running. Gardos played for the u23s, not injured. Pied not injured he was on the bench last week. McCarthy is now appearing in the West End in a stage production of the Invisible Man. Tadic likely to be out for weeks due to nearly breaking sweat.

No, the Invisible Man has played between the posts in the last few games.

• 2 weeks later...
Puel has listed him a number of times in recent pre-match press conferences as injured.

Okey, Thank you.

I try to listen to Puels press conferences but he is so boring. I manage about two minutes and then i give up.

• 1 month later...
From the training videos and pics we've seen so far, it didn't look like he was back in full contact training as I couldn't see him taking part in the small games with the rest of the squad.

Maybe we should grab the £75m while we can.............

• 3 weeks later...
Clasie is in the squad for France but no sign of McCarthy again.

If McCarthy still is injured I would like to know what kind of injury he has. A hamstring injury cannot take that long, unless something has gone wrong in his recovery.

• 4 weeks later...
This one?

L6gjs36K-2-AqoSOVrq4OPkxuztT1Qnme9WnaHd5sDDydu0hWQGo41dx7pauTa6Ka6zmj9KNGWhmzzZ2csaEP2b2CH-uEYdbp4MXti5WOx3f6MWz8ja_KaBOfgFbrUYvJTeqS8nAlzDVoA2V-FKLTjhtFqJYzfy9rFtQgtEpW4O3ddM3VBkmWekh-HyGCMAKwoTssVbOizuB24SuxnIMVx6_j4BMTzj24tvgxnyeaOyYRz7DGP5p4EwEqR-XtYPH1x8eOx7k4ULFv7MdGQfNTk48sYeW5d9vXMsnSdcM7e29sxa9TUZsgcG_G43ZRmdvpm_IWwx9K7etZESooW1T5-1IceZfMTuZYrJdNwlsvR7RZZSVTbt47x45elzCC1o1ZqfxkPWqW9bRENd7hhKELc4bzUE8GTYKOXeY6cA5FX3bmNGIuYyHuWiLa2LiFwlxV0Np0F2a1DMlay1XCO8Oh9Sa0u5-bVj5G0MvPoBhUtle8aoloy3xyO_X_5FYqFycBtgT3XrLN6Z_fFT5EjdwlScodYt2oSnOz0y5fucxSnmtVn31WgZE14yT4bvH5IprT8E2i17wgcErK638Fu6k68l2rkKU6nOs7WmjT_y_c1MBL3TWI6Nd2A=w811-h355-no

No, it was a re-tweet by somebody. Seemed it was a re-tweet by somebody who knew him.

Like I say, lets hope not. Just thought I'd mention it as he wasn't in the U23 squad last night.

He deserves better luck. LeG might be able to inform us.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Stephens had an injury in training, collided with someone and hurt his knee. Expected to be back in a couple of weeks, perhaps earlier.

Good news. I see he's back training already.

Stephens / Cedric / Lemina / Obafemi all seen in the training pics.

No sign of Redmond from what I could see.

Don't recognise this kid. Is it Kayne Ramsay?

fit=scale

I think Redmond is in training pics in black hat, pic 4. Might be wrong.

He was raked in the Achilles on Sunday, I expect he will be ok.

Good spot. Think you may be right.

If we got everyone back for Hudds that only adds to the feelgood factor.