SAINTS vs Norwich Match Thread

nta786

God he bumbles through answers, soft yellows yes but yellows they are

Not soft but silly, 2 silly yellows, bloke obviously doesn't want to play for them then. Solid half from Saints, Norwich are pisces poor though, relegation side made up of odds and sods.

Edited by Window Cleaner

We look much much better without 2 DMs, Romeu has been very good and JWP has put himself about in there. Whisper it quietly but if we kept Reed I wouldn't mind taking 25m for Wanyama about now with Clasie to come back in

How much is being offered for,VW?

So today we have balance in the team.

Romeu is holding, with JWP and Davis playing more advanced.

Tadic and Mane playing behind Pelle.

We need to remember it is Norwich, but it's encouraging.

My biggest frustration is that the runs are being made, but because of confidence the pass doesn't come. A good example was Tadic not passing to Targett when he overlapped on the inside.

As I pointed out in the build up thread, our poor start hasn't been about VW it has been about Tadic not turning up.

Well has sure has today and with the Red Card, Karma has us against 10 men with a creative MF playing "DM" alongside Romeu which for us is a whole lot better than having 2 DM's.

Welcome back Dusan we could have done with this on Thursday but #wemarchon

Wuoohh Wuohhh Dusaaan Taadiiic. Love those chants! Great job by him. Funny how he is always yelling at Targett's for his poor touches and bad decisions.

I'm starting to really really like Romeu.

And JWP, decent. The free-kick should have been a goal. Amazing save by their keeper.

Mane does have an assist but he is a bit off today. Maybe that will get him going.

Also Yoshida seems to be lacking confidence, he is much better than this.

Romeu looks decent and I like seeing JWP in defensive midfield. He passes sideways and back too much for a creative midfielder. Second that Tadic seems most effective on the left. I'd rather see Wanyama play with the reserves until his contract ends than sell him. Cedric isn't attacking with confidence. Second half we just need to make sure we don't concede too many free kicks as that and a Yoshida mistake are the only way Norwich will score. We also need to be careful not to get the ref to even things up with a red to us.

scount c*nt. simple. believe they are bigger than they actually are.

the way he was so unsympathetic for us saints about us losing our stars told me what kind of person he is.

The way he got caught out saying clyne was right to move to bigger things, ie liverpool, but saying sterling should stay showed me what a hypercritical little **** he is.

I wonder if anyone gave Cedric a shout there?

Great effort by Pellè

I quite like his style but he just isn't a defender, in any way. Which is a bit strange.

We should stick him In the middle or on the wing. Might be interesting.