SAINTS vs Norwich Match Thread

nta786

why doesn't alpine respond when we score? you know, show some happiness or appreciation or something.

pathetic.

Barely posted a word through August -December when we were playing brilliantly. He's not interested in us actually being successful.

Decent first half even without the goal. Much better options and Tadic and Mane have offered that quality on the ball we have so,desperately needed. The game is all about quality of player and without our best players we look an average side. Get them into the team and we keep the ball and cause opponents problems.

Still a long way to go, but good to see that some. Of these players have the balls to come back fighting despite confidence being a little low as a side.

Targett getting bollocked by Yoshida and Tadic for lack of movement. He's looking like a back up LB at best at the moment. Overall, the passing is better but we're painfully slow getting it through the midfield.

It is a learning curve for him. We all know Bertrand is established first choice and, when fit, will play without question. I think people forget his age sometimes and that we have been blessed with some players who were early bloomers!

Exciting half. Tadic is back! JWP had a great half. (I thought the pre-match-acid poured on him was way over done). Mane is wondrous. Constantly trying to create. sometimes results in ball given away, but you have to gamble to make it. Great great assist on the goal. C'mon saints!

Tadic good, Targett poor.

I thought we looked better even before the red but with chances at a premium. Need to practice crossing and speed up decision making.

Well done to JWP for that tackle.

I wasn't as impressed as others with Romeu in his first outing, but I have to admit he's looked neat and tidy in the last couple of games. He is never going to be as good as Morgan, but if we can get the right player alongside him, someone with the necessary pace to prevent us being killed on the break then he could be just fine.