Chelsea away

Evil Monkey

Disappointing, Swansea took the bigger allocation first game of the season (and subsidised tickets as well )

we'll sell out but difficult to make much noise, especially in the lower tier. Saturday 5.30 in London has potential to be a cracking drink up but not with 1400 tickets

Cannot understand why this time, sat game in London and late KO, we would have sold the bigger allocation

Not seen the price but are they the usual 50 odd quid .... and for a Televised game. Maybe the club took the minimum allocation to prevent too many people being fleeced by the Chelski Mafia!!

Cannot understand why this time, sat game in London and late KO, we would have sold the bigger allocation

Club was burned quite a few years back,,I think at Spurs, taking a large allocation, paying up front and failing to sell all the tickets. It hasn't done it since, instead playing very safe.

2 upper tier tickets available for face value. Spent too much money at Bestival and need to recoup some cash. PM for details

Il take them mate if they are still available.

Haven't got PM so text me 07469989150 if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for ONE ticket if anyone has one at late notice? Got a mate desperate to come with us tomorrow (saints fan obvs!) he's only a member so had no chance on normal sale process. Give me a call or text if anything comes up. Cheers 07506 836836