Mornington Crescent

Lighthouse

You Sir are a cad and a bounder. I shall expect to see your resignation before the committee before Monday Tiffin.

No chance sunshine. (Flouting the code of conduct is not a grounds for dismissal remember.)

Chalk Farm.

Edited by Colinjb

I've had this postcard from Mrs Trellis from North Wales who would like to point out that Tooting Bec is offside and represents a vertical shift from Bank.

I am showing Badger a magenta card

Just because you were building up to employing the Brighton Handicap and my declaration of the Bec blocked you - I doubt anybody would be willing to join you in Knip now you've resorted to such playground intimidation.

Anyway, I defy your magenta card and following on from Leicester Square I declare Tower Hill.

Just because you were building up to employing the Brighton Handicap and my declaration of the Bec blocked you - I doubt anybody would be willing to join you in Knip now you've resorted to such playground intimidation.

Anyway, I defy your magenta card and following on from Leicester Square I declare Tower Hill.

DOUBLE TOWER HILL KLAXON! Was played yesterday and as we haven't been to Swiss Cottage it can't be played again! Infraction please judges!

Ok, let's go to Swiss Cottage next (dirty snorts of laughter)

Gentlemen, you've brought this on yourself.

Goodge Street.

If any of you are wily enough to slide yourself out of this perilous predicament, then may I remind you that not many printed rulesets proffer many moves from here without causing a significant double-feint or the Stojanov reversal (1923, vers xii).

I doff my cap pre-emptively, chaps.

Gentlemen, you've brought this on yourself.

Goodge Street.

If any of you are wily enough to slide yourself out of this perilous predicament, then may I remind you that not many printed rulesets proffer many moves from here without causing a significant double-feint or the Stojanov reversal (1923, vers xii).

I doff my cap pre-emptively, chaps.

You can't use Goodge Street. Canada Water was played earlier, so Finklesteins revision has been invoked. Play by the rules pal, let's keep it fair.

No I think Col is ok with that at the moment but had played it on the 2nd Monday of the month it would have been against the Jupiter Convention Of Fair Play and we would have had him.

So, let's take a quick jump to Hammersmith to quell this issue and take up the Tiverton repeal of no additional Piccadilly unless a northern diagonal is played before 12.30.

No I think Col is ok with that at the moment but had played it on the 2nd Monday of the month it would have been against the Jupiter Convention Of Fair Play and we would have had him.

So, let's take a quick jump to Hammersmith to quell this issue and take up the Tiverton repeal of no additional Piccadilly unless a northern diagonal is played before 12.30.

Always wanted to play this move!

Turkey Street.