• Wanyama
    • Davis
    • Tadic
    • Mané
    • Pellè
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Rodriguez
    • Yoshida

Manure fans on twitter banging on about how astute Van Gaal is to have spotted Mane before the season started and tried to sign him. As though Mane hadn't existed before the start of this season. I hope he doesn't end up there, the arrogant ****s.

Please god let us put in a performance like this against Liverpool and Spurs. I don't care about the rest of the season as long as we hammer those c*nts. We're a far better team then both of them, and were last season as well, karma has to see us absolutely demolish them at one point, preferably leading to their managers getting the sack.

Please god let us put in a performance like this against Liverpool and Spurs. I don't care about the rest of the season as long as we hammer those c*nts. We're a far better team then both of them, and were last season as well, karma has to see us absolutely demolish them at one point, preferably leading to their managers getting the sack.

It's a strange night when I agree with both you and alpine on something!

****ing A!!!

Or are there just tedious infantile weirdos like you? We've just won 3-1 against Chelsea but you have to be a knobhead and not think of positive things. Really don't get what ****s like you get out of life.

I seem to recall I didn't rate Pelle after his first game or so, he was poor at the time and looked like he didn't give a toss. I'm still not a great lover of him, but hey ho I can't fault some of his recent performances. He was also pathetic against Man U asking to be subbed. Doesn't mean he can't be good as well. Sadly thickos like you don't seem to be able to cope with the notion that players can improve, can go good and bad spells, and so on. Some people see how players perform in a particular match and base judgements on the displays, not on how you think a player played or how you want him to play.

You okay, hun?

Indeed we are improving as a team and it's as a result of some players coming back from injury and confidence.

However this Chelsea team were pathetic so let's not get too carried away.

Beating the Liverpool's and Spurs are the next level we need to hit.

Great performance and win. RoKo was able to pick the strongest team we have put out all season and it showed. I know Chelsea were poor, but we hardly gave them a sniff, I was never worried when they were going forward. Great to see Davis find his shooting boots. We looked as good as we did at anytime last season. With the way the league is going there's no reason we can't finish close to last year's position.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Great performance and win. RoKo was able to pick the strongest team we have put out all season and it showed. I know Chelsea were poor, but we hardly gave them a sniff, I was never worried when they were going forward. Great to see Davis find his shooting boots. We looked as good as we did at anytime last season. With the way the league is going there's no reason we can't finish close to last year's position.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yes I think you are right lets hope Liverpool slip up because of the Europa League really glad we are not in it

poor lad

Anyone would think they were not one of the most successful teams of the last decade . Admire his passion though .

Sadly I missed the game due to being in Malaysia and my sodding sports channel failed . I have it recorded back in Australia though .

Sounds like a great result . Chelsea must have been poor to think a 98 year old John Terry could make a difference. Davis scoring shows how poor they must have been [emoji6]

Sounds like everyone put in a fantastic performance, even my two favourite players . Certainly glad to hear it and hopefully it continues when we start playing better teams .

I won't get too excited though , we still have not beaten a top side yet [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Magnificent performance. Pelle MOM for me, one of his best ever games for Saints. Mane was tremendous, Van Dijk a tower of strength and I probably said "well in!" about Cedric more than any other - delighted with his performance against Hazard as there have been questions marks about him. Am regularly a defender/supporter of Tadic, but would say he was 7/10 today rather than being one of the best players, but in a game where everyone steps up to the plate that's not really a problem.

At 1-3 on 87 minutes, my thoughts were "well, coming away with a draw from Stamford Bridge is still a good result." It's what a lifetime following Saints does...

At 1-3 on 87 minutes, my thoughts were "well, coming away with a draw from Stamford Bridge is still a good result." It's what a lifetime following Saints does...

Indeed, and I'd like to take some credit for us maintaining our lead in the closing stages.

With 15 minutes to go, I typed "Cock! 2-3. Squeaky bum time" into the match day thread reply box and hovered over the enter key for the rest of the game.

Its selfless acts of reverse psychology like this that go beyond the call of duty in my humble opinion.

:)

Indeed, and I'd like to take some credit for us maintaining our lead in the closing stages.

With 15 minutes to go, I typed "Cock! 2-3. Squeaky bum time" into the match day thread reply box and hovered over the enter key for the rest of the game.

Its selfless acts of reverse psychology like this that go beyond the call of duty in my humble opinion.

:)

Thankfully the gods of football don't like that sort of think. Mere mortals shouldn't try and interfere with their plans.

It is still early in the season and maybe a little premature to be making judgement calls following an annihilation of last season's champions on their home turf. But I can't help thinking that following that performance, there can at least be some justification for revision of the opinions that we might be a better squad but not a better team than we had last season and also that we can't go on replacing players who go to glory teams with equal or better players for less money.

There is a very distinct possibility that V V-D is at least as good as Alderweireld and judging by his performance yesterday, Cedric looks as if he could potentially be as good as Clyne. As for the others who replaced our so-called top players the season before, I don't miss Lallana, Lovren, Lambert, Shaw or Chambers with what we have brought in to replace them.

The jury is still out with Romeu and Clasie, but one has to give the club the benefit of the doubt based on how the others are faring.

Provided that we are lucky with injuries and suspensions, without the distraction of European football, our first choice team looks very strong and there is still some reasonable strength in depth behind them. I don't see why 6th at least should not be possible.

Carry on with the trajectory that we have now started after a faltering start, and there are several players who will be coveted by the big clubs, including Mane, Pelle, Wanyama, Tadic, Bertrand and V V-D, with potential to include Rodrigues and Clasie if they fulfil their potential. In the meantime, we should be enjoying some very entertaining football this season.

Davis Goal was a thing of beauty.

We were excellent all over the pitch. Pelle is a beast. Mane is lightning.

Tadic skinning the life out of Ivanovic was a personal highlight. Destroyed him.

I think the Bertrand + VVD effect is giving the midfield and forwards the confidence to express themselves.

Well played boys. COYR

We also seemed to switch to 4-4-2 for much of the second half- pushing Sadio up alongside Pelle which obviously lead to the second goal. RK obviously sensed victory at half time and thought we needed to test the creaky centre back pairing. Tactically Ron got it spot on, which perhaps hasn't been the case earlier in the season.

We also seemed to switch to 4-4-2 for much of the second half- pushing Sadio up alongside Pelle which obviously lead to the second goal. RK obviously sensed victory at half time and thought we needed to test the creaky centre back pairing. Tactically Ron got it spot on, which perhaps hasn't been the case earlier in the season.

More that we left Mane up front and Pelle dropped deeper.

having now sobered up from yesterday,i'll just say,GET THE **** IN,in 49 years of following saints that is one of the best away performances by the saints.

pelle was my motm,for his all round play but mane,vvd were close.

Chelsea have big problems behind the scene with the doctor ****** but take nothing away from us,we smashed them.

clasie will find it hard to get in the team at the moment.

to those who didn't make it,the upper shed was rockin yesterday,great atmosphere for a change

coys

I think its pretty much agreed that Mane is sublime my worry is just how good is actually is. He will get better and better in my opinion. That causes me great worry. Will he be the next on conveyor belt out of the club.

Would the club reject 30million?? Thats my biggest worry, come January could be another nail biter of a month.

If any one has Match of the Day recorded check out where Hazard was fouled and where Willian actually took the free kick, it was about 5 yards forward.

Glad someone else noticed this. It probably would not have been a goal if it had been further back. Still, the referees are all against Chelski aren't they.

I think its pretty much agreed that Mane is sublime my worry is just how good is actually is. He will get better and better in my opinion. That causes me great worry. Will he be the next on conveyor belt out of the club.

Would the club reject 30million?? Thats my biggest worry, come January could be another nail biter of a month.

Worrying because a player is too good? Madness.

He will go in the summer most likely so just enjoy having one of the best players in the league playing for us every week.

No chance we will sell in Jan, and whne he goes we should get the biggest fee yet.

Was in corporate but couldn't help going up after each goal, although plenty of other Saints fans doing the same. After our equaliser some bloke behind suggested he couldn't believe Chelsea had conceded against a Sunday League team - took great delight at the final whistle telling him we weren't bad for a Sunday League team. Great day, excellent performance.

just watching that again

Quinn really talks utter shyte, doesnt he

Got to say I have just watched it again and no, thought he spoke a lot of sense and was praising us and said we were fully deserving of the result so not sure what part you are referring to if I'm honest.

Got to say I have just watched it again and no, thought he spoke a lot of sense and was praising us and said we were fully deserving of the result so not sure what part you are referring to if I'm honest.

smash and grab

willian was brilliant, looked in the corner of his eye and noticed stekelenburg off his line

come on