Brendan Rodgers Leaves Liverpool

Donatello

Now of course, we all already know what an absolute c*nt of the highest order 'Arry Redkrapp is.

But, why would you do this to a fellow proffessional...???

Klopp wasn't first choice, claims horrible, tax evading, gobby w*nker...

Carlo Ancelotti was Liverpool's preferred choice to succeed Brendan Rodgers with the Italian even offered the job, according to Harry Redknapp.

speaking to talkSPORT Redknapp insists that wasn't the case.'I have heard from good sources that he [Ancelotti] was offered the Liverpool job,' the former Tottenham and QPR boss told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast on Tuesday.

'I don't think [he wanted it]. They spoke to him at some stage.'

I know the slimy fish fiddling t*sser has done much worse over the course of his life of corruption -- but what possesses you to call in live radio, to broadcast the fact that a new manager wasn't first choice? What business is it of his? Such a sad sh*t-stirring "look at me, I've got sources, I'm in the know" little c*nt.:rolleyes: :mcinnes:

Not that I want Klopp or anyone to ever succeed at that self-inflated club, I do not. It is just a nasty and spiteful thing for Redkrapp to have done. I really f*cking hate that man. :x

Everyone and his dog knew Ancelotti was being spoken to about the job, he and Klopp were the two clear favourites with the bookies from Saturday evening onwards and that's what was being reported immediately after the sacking. The prevalence of Klopp-only coverage from Monday suggests it was known pretty rapidly that he would be the choice which suggests Ancelotti either wasn't interested or the whole "interest" thing was a SkyBet-boosting angle.

I'd be more narked about Redknapp digging Rodgers out a couple of weeks before his sacking in the paper in a much worse attempt to agitate and show his availability.

Everyone and his dog knew Ancelotti was being spoken to about the job, he and Klopp were the two clear favourites with the bookies from Saturday evening onwards and that's what was being reported immediately after the sacking. The prevalence of Klopp-only coverage from Monday suggests it was known pretty rapidly that he would be the choice which suggests Ancelotti either wasn't interested or the whole "interest" thing was a SkyBet-boosting angle.

I'd be more narked about Redknapp digging Rodgers out a couple of weeks before his sacking in the paper in a much worse attempt to agitate and show his availability.

Like this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3219673/Liverpool-FC-bang-average-team-worst-ve-seen-years-Harry-Redknapp-blasts-Brendan-Rodgers-side.html

Or this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11925355/Liverpool-manager-Jurgen-Klopp-can-put-club-among-elite.html

Usual, contradictory rubbish by our favourite jail dodger.

http://www.90min.com/posts/2638221-collymore-i-fear-benteke-and-lallana-could-be-sold-by-jurgen-klopp?a_aid=35681

Stan Collymoore saying he thinks Lallana and Benteke will be sold. What made me laugh was him saying Lallana doesn't fit the profile for a high pressing game...He did okay under Poch here!

Would you take him back here?

That bridge has been burned and whilst I think we missed him at times last season and he is better than Tadic we've moved on. He plays for a bigger team and earns more money and has attempted to prove himself at a higher level (failed thus far mind you).

Is Lallana languid? Or is Collymore using a big word here to add some gravitas to his usual spiel. If someone is languid they would not be playing for a PL team, plain and simple.

Anyway - would I take him back? Hmmmm. Ignoring the fee....we have moved on. We bought replacements for him, so we don't need him. I guess the real question that you are asking is whether he could fit back in here. I am pragmatic about things, especially when it concerns football, and realise that footballers chase the dream and rather than try and get that dream with a perfectly good (albeit much smaller) club, they go for the bigger club and the bigger wages. So my head says, if he can offer us something better than we have already then yes, why not? But my heart says he's made his bed so he can lie in it.

Now as a supporter (and while I did mention pragmatism, I will contradict myself and say supporters are possibly the least pragmatic section of society) what is football about - what the head says or what the heart says?

Me thinks that the saggy one likes to be in the limelight and is missing it somewhat, so had to poke his head over the parapet every now and then to remind us all what a big man he is in the world of football.

..... more likely a wound down front window of his car as he drives out of an imaginary training ground on the last day of The Transfer Window. :rolleyes:

What an attention seeking turd.

That bridge has been burned and whilst I think we missed him at times last season and he is better than Tadic we've moved on. He plays for a bigger team and earns more money and has attempted to prove himself at a higher level (failed thus far mind you).

Of course he is, Lallana's Left Peg (the clue is in the name)

I just found this article about a Liverpool fan who applied for the vacant manager's job and thought it hilarious. I don't think that it has been posted before, although it would also sit well on the Pompey thread, what with the connection to the Skates in the letter.

http://www.thesportbuzz.com/413411/this-man-applied-to-be-liverpool-manager-and-the-club-responded-perfectly/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportbuzzROW&utm_term=5056105

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On signing our players he had the last word.. He wanted them and then ridiculed us for letting them go.... He wanted them....

Loved watching a poor Lallana and Clyne today - perfect.... Let's finish above them this year.... Lallana will be out of the Liverpool reckoning soon and then transferred out to a Stoke or Norwich style team in the Summer.... :-)

Klopp will have a clear out that is for sure...