SAINTS vs Leicester Build Up Thread

nta786

I knew there was someone I'd forgotten. Again. Could be, but Yoshida covers all 4 back positions so I'm not really sure we need a second defensive player at all.

Not to mention that Martina is f*cking terrible. I doubt we'll see him in the 18 much this season

Well, yes, if you overlook that your audience here is a load of biased Saints fans who probably won't want to bet on the opposition.

LOL - why do you think that? :)

You need to be a pragmatic pessimist. Vote on the away side and if we win, so much the better, but if we lose, you get something out of it.

Well that puts me in a situation! Cheers for that batman.

In that case, does anyone have a ticket going?

This was a total sell-out by Tuesday but once the club put the new Ticket Exchange into operation a few seats became available. I looked earlier this morning for someone and there were exactly twelve seats up for grabs but all single seats in the Family Centre. Nothing else available.

All my expectations gone now we're playing without a keeper

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

This. Since promotion we just haven't sorted out goalie cover at all. Urgh. Hopefully Steknosnt out for long, otherwise our good run we started to build will just come to an abrupt end.

Happened last season....the wheels came off when we lost Forster......the back four had no confidence in either Gazzaniga or Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the plus side I saw a stat that said stek has faced the fewest number of shots of any Pl keeper was the same for Forester last season. So maybe Kelv won't have to do much.

Every keeper makes mistakes. Have some confidence ffs.

I can name plenty for Forster as well, and many argued last week Stek should've done better with Willians- now imagine if Davis does something similar- you'll all be calling for his head.

I am reserving judgement until the game.

Reserving judgement on a keeper we've seen hundreds of times? Yes all keepers making mistakes, and Kelvin makes far too many to play at this level.

If someone could give me a statistic where we count how many goals each respective keeper is at fault for and the number of minutes played- I bet you Davis' would not be so bad. Any team would be weakened if their first choice and back up are out- a club like us can't have a De Gea or a Begovic on the bench.

The step by step procedure in how to deal with a goalkeeping injury.

1 - Climb in pram

2 - Through the toys out.

I am not a big fan of Kelvin, but the issue with him is that he was given an overlong contract for someone his age. Saints don't have the wage structure to carry an extra keeper, so we are stuck with this situation until the summer.

Ive got no worries! If we're relying on Kelvin to win the points the rest of the team haven't done their job , Plus we finished the season with Davis and Gazza filling in and still finished 7th we would have been higher if our forward line didnt have a bit of a lull imo !