Uncharted Collection?

stthrobber

I've seen this 3 game remastered collection of games on Amazon and wondered if anyone here had played them?

It's by the same people that did The Last Of Us, which initially I thought was rubbish, but kept with it and it was an excellent game, so I was thinking I might invest when I'm out of hospital. £39.99 today online

I've seen this 3 game remastered collection of games on Amazon and wondered if anyone here had played them?

It's by the same people that did The Last Of Us, which initially I thought was rubbish, but kept with it and it was an excellent game, so I was thinking I might invest when I'm out of hospital. £39.99 today online

I was tempted. This is the best PS3 series bar none. Played them all and each time was blown away. If you've never played Uncharted before do so. Got a feeling this might be a Xmas pressie from my daughter, she is a huge fan of them too. In the meantime I think I'll invest in The Witcher 3 £37.99 at Sainsbury's.

The 2nd is the best of the three but if you've got all of them you might as well play them in order for story purposes. They're not direct sequels but you might end up wondering "who the hell is that" at certain points.

Hope all is well with you at the hospital mate.

I bought a PlayStation 3 cheaply about a year and a half ago and was surprised by how quickly I found everything same-y and got bored. I even gave up on GTA 5 after just a few days. However, two games that I enjoyed and completed were The Last of Us and Uncharted 3. I thought they were head and shoulders above most stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Thus far, a big thumbs up to this collection. I've played a couple of hours on the first game and really enjoyed it. It's a bit like the recent Tomb Raider game but with a male lead. Good mixture of puzzles and action. If the 2nd game is better, then I'll be very happy [emoji3]

Thus far, a big thumbs up to this collection. I've played a couple of hours on the first game and really enjoyed it. It's a bit like the recent Tomb Raider game but with a male lead. Good mixture of puzzles and action. If the 2nd game is better, then I'll be very happy [emoji3]

I absolutely loved the Unchartered games. Number 2 is the best of the bunch