Uncharted Collection?

stthrobber

I've seen this 3 game remastered collection of games on Amazon and wondered if anyone here had played them?

It's by the same people that did The Last Of Us, which initially I thought was rubbish, but kept with it and it was an excellent game, so I was thinking I might invest when I'm out of hospital. £39.99 today online

I've seen this 3 game remastered collection of games on Amazon and wondered if anyone here had played them?

It's by the same people that did The Last Of Us, which initially I thought was rubbish, but kept with it and it was an excellent game, so I was thinking I might invest when I'm out of hospital. £39.99 today online

I was tempted. This is the best PS3 series bar none. Played them all and each time was blown away. If you've never played Uncharted before do so. Got a feeling this might be a Xmas pressie from my daughter, she is a huge fan of them too. In the meantime I think I'll invest in The Witcher 3 £37.99 at Sainsbury's.

I bought a PlayStation 3 cheaply about a year and a half ago and was surprised by how quickly I found everything same-y and got bored. I even gave up on GTA 5 after just a few days. However, two games that I enjoyed and completed were The Last of Us and Uncharted 3. I thought they were head and shoulders above most stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Thus far, a big thumbs up to this collection. I've played a couple of hours on the first game and really enjoyed it. It's a bit like the recent Tomb Raider game but with a male lead. Good mixture of puzzles and action. If the 2nd game is better, then I'll be very happy [emoji3]

Thus far, a big thumbs up to this collection. I've played a couple of hours on the first game and really enjoyed it. It's a bit like the recent Tomb Raider game but with a male lead. Good mixture of puzzles and action. If the 2nd game is better, then I'll be very happy [emoji3]

I absolutely loved the Unchartered games. Number 2 is the best of the bunch