Thread: Uncharted Collection?

Default Uncharted Collection?

I've seen this 3 game remastered collection of games on Amazon and wondered if anyone here had played them?

It's by the same people that did The Last Of Us, which initially I thought was rubbish, but kept with it and it was an excellent game, so I was thinking I might invest when I'm out of hospital. 39.99 today online

Quote Originally Posted by stthrobber View Post
    I've seen this 3 game remastered collection of games on Amazon and wondered if anyone here had played them?

It's by the same people that did The Last Of Us, which initially I thought was rubbish, but kept with it and it was an excellent game, so I was thinking I might invest when I'm out of hospital. 39.99 today online
    I was tempted. This is the best PS3 series bar none. Played them all and each time was blown away. If you've never played Uncharted before do so. Got a feeling this might be a Xmas pressie from my daughter, she is a huge fan of them too. In the meantime I think I'll invest in The Witcher 3 37.99 at Sainsbury's.

Cheers. I will order it and give it a go.

The 2nd is the best of the three but if you've got all of them you might as well play them in order for story purposes. They're not direct sequels but you might end up wondering "who the hell is that" at certain points.
    Hope all is well with you at the hospital mate.

5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth

I bought a PlayStation 3 cheaply about a year and a half ago and was surprised by how quickly I found everything same-y and got bored. I even gave up on GTA 5 after just a few days. However, two games that I enjoyed and completed were The Last of Us and Uncharted 3. I thought they were head and shoulders above most stuff.

Well I've ordered this collection, and based on feedback I've read, I'm really looking forward to it

Thus far, a big thumbs up to this collection. I've played a couple of hours on the first game and really enjoyed it. It's a bit like the recent Tomb Raider game but with a male lead. Good mixture of puzzles and action. If the 2nd game is better, then I'll be very happy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stthrobber View Post
    Thus far, a big thumbs up to this collection. I've played a couple of hours on the first game and really enjoyed it. It's a bit like the recent Tomb Raider game but with a male lead. Good mixture of puzzles and action. If the 2nd game is better, then I'll be very happy
    I absolutely loved the Unchartered games. Number 2 is the best of the bunch

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

I bought this for about 20 quid on ps4 and enjoying it so far. It did make me chuckle how much tomb raider ripped it off though.