Lallana

Guan 2.0

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/13893259.Lallana__Only_a_win_will_do_against_Southampton/?ref=rss

“I’m looking forward to meeting up with a few old friends but Sunday is about getting the business done and ensuring we get the three points.

“We want nothing less than three points on Sunday.”

Old friends? He must of forgot how hard he shat himself on his visit to St Mary's. And the Airport :lol:.

Let's hope for more of the same tomorrow, so much so that he needs another hug from daddy...

CRhb4VaWoAAKOuE.png

I'm sure he has plenty of friends at the club. Most people there are grown-ups.

Hmmmm, very doubtful indeed from what many have heard. There are ways to go about leaving and I think you can read between the lines that he didn't make the best moves.

Fonte, Davis and Davis are some of the few left from his time now anyway.

He could have been a legend but he opted to become a bit part player.

The good thing about Brenda was that he more or less reduced the Nivea Boy to a bit part role, mainly sticking him on the bench for big games yet playing him in League Cup and Europa League etc whilst preferring Courtinhio. I'm not sure Klopp will treat him the same way by early indications which is a pity.

Out of all the defectors very few would get in the present Saints team. Clyne would and Oxlade probably would but Lallana and even Theo are not as good as when thery were here and would probably be on the bench most of the time. By the way, has anyone heard of Lambert recently?

Even though he is a weasel faced little ****, I'd have Lallana over Tadic every day of the week.

Really? Someone posted up some stats on another thread that showed Tadic is the much more effective player when it comes to chances created both are similar (ie can pull off moments of great skill to open up the opposition and both can go missing in games) but I think Tadic offers more.

Really? Someone posted up some stats on another thread that showed Tadic is the much more effective player when it comes to chances created both are similar (ie can pull off moments of great skill to open up the opposition and both can go missing in games) but I think Tadic offers more.

lallana for me. (lallana of his last season with us)

Out of all the defectors very few would get in the present Saints team. Clyne would and Oxlade probably would but Lallana and even Theo are not as good as when thery were here and would probably be on the bench most of the time. By the way, has anyone heard of Lambert recently?

Was looking on one of the Liverpool forums last night and it seems Lallana isn't overly popular with Liverpool fans more surprisingly they didn't seem to rate Clyne either. Mind you I think Cedric is proving to be an excellent replacement for Clyne who I'm not missing at all.

Was looking on one of the Liverpool forums last night and it seems Lallana isn't overly popular with Liverpool fans more surprisingly they didn't seem to rate Clyne either. Mind you I think Cedric is proving to be an excellent replacement for Clyne who I'm not missing at all.

These would be my personal favourites on this subject... :D

Amen to that..throw Lallana in there too. The most terrible 25 million pound player i have ever seen. Worse when you consider hes not 21 but 27. Always on the fringes of games yet first to talk in the media on behalf of Liverpool. Can someone please explain to me how Rodgers managed to amass so much ***** for 300 million pounds...I mean ... it shouldnt be humanly possible..not when given 300 million one pound coins to spend.

Clyne - 4 Has this guy had a good game for us yet? I thought he was alot better going forward than what hes shown.

Theo not as good as when he was here? Shut up.

lallana for me. (lallana of his last season with us)

The thing that people forget with Lallana is that he basically phoned his performances in for the last three months of the season, having been excellent in the first six to pretty much guarantee someone was going to pay big money for him. He barely put a handful of those good performances in the season before (after which we gave him a new 5-year contract and questions were asked as to why we were doing so), and he's not come close to doing so since his move.

Much like Lovren, it could be argued the first two thirds of the 2013/14 season was "peak Lallana" and he's since reverted to type - a handful of excellent performances per season to show he's got the ability but more often than not doesn't deliver. There's not a cat in hell's chance anyone would pay £25m for him now, that's for sure.

Yes he was good that last season . Jrod, Lambert and Lallana just clicked that season and it increasingly looks like that might have been the high point in all their careers.

Would be a shame for both Rodriguez and Lallana if proved true, but I suspect you could be right.

He doesn't play well with Coutinho in my opinion. They both want the ball and they both want movement off them. It'll probably be the same with Firmino though I haven't seen enough of him to know he is a similar player. It's all about balance and having the same type of player on the field in the modern game is like playing with 10 men.

Going slightly off topic I'm completely bemused at what Liverpool have done in the transfer market. They've bought a 32 million pound centre forward who is only effective if you get the ball wide and cross it into him yet they have 3 number 10s behind him who all want to cut inside, and bought a right back who is hopeless at crossing. They only have Moreno who might be able to regularly give him some service. Bizarre really

The rat was his usual self. Lots of nice turns and **** all end product

I am sure Bale would get a run out for us in the cup matches.