Gay Premier Leauge players?

W9Saint

How nice. Your last few posts have revealed the real you, so let's put away your pretence of being some holier than thou freedom fighter, shall we?

You can always judge people by the company they keep and from where I'm standing you're no better than your sh ithouse mates.

I'm not talking about you of course - perish the thought. But you know the type who so like to dish it out to others, but then complain when they get some back'

Contemptible aren't they?

I'm not talking about you of course - perish the thought. But you know the type who so like to dish it out to others, but then complain when they get some back'

Contemptible aren't they?

Well, clearly it was about me, so yet another lie.

I haven't complained about anything you've dished out to me so another lie.

You really are astonishingly full of it.

Well, clearly it was about me, so yet another lie.

I haven't complained about anything you've dished out to me so another lie.

You really are astonishingly full of it.

It's called sarcasm - and I learnt from the master. 13,000 posts you've got on here and nearly every one some kind of malicious 'dig' at someone or a (poor) attempt at sarcasm. Get some of your own medicine back for once and you're on here crying like a little girl about it.

What a pathetic specimen you are.

It's called sarcasm - and I learnt from the master. 13,000 posts you've got on here and nearly every one some kind of malicious 'dig' at someone or a (poor) attempt at sarcasm. Get some of your own medicine back for once and you're on here crying like a little girl about it.

TBF it's you whose looking the **** here. Fry maybe a sarky tw_at but it's you whose been jumping up and down about something he's not said.

When have I got some of my own medicine back?

In other news, someone crying like a girl:

I was asked for examples of the homophobia that I had personally encountered in my working life. I duly obliged with this request, although obviously contributions of this type are bound to be anecdotal in nature. No I did not record on tape what was said.

Now you have the unmitigated gall to come on here I tell me that these conversations and attitudes that I have very good cause to remember vividly did in fact not happen and that I am therefore lying to this forum. Strangely I don't remember you being there when a ex copper of my acquaintance informed me of how he, and some of his colleagues, behaved towards black people back in the 1970's? Neither do I recall your attendance on another occasion when I was told of a common assault being committed on someone suspected of being gay. You weren't even there when all this happened, but nevertheless somehow you just 'know' that these incidents did not happen!

Now you can get away with this crap over the anonymity of a broadband connection you snivelling little coward. You can rest assured however that you certainly wouldn't be speaking to me in this manner were this conversation taking place anywhere in the real world.

It is perhaps one of the great administrative mysteries of this forum exactly why the moderators on here have tolerated your appalling behaviour for so long now when far better contributors than you have been banned for lesser offences than you seem to get way with every bloody day. Do you imagine that there is some shortage of malice in the world that only you can remedy? Are you labouring under the impression that sarcasm has been promoted and is not the 'lowest form of wit' anylonger.

I'm past caring frankly, but some on here might wonder what has made you the hateful piece of work that you are. Perhaps you were just born that way. On the other hand it may be that something in your past has made you turn out like this - it might even be related to the subject we are discussing here for I know. Whatever the underlying reasons behind your obvious character flaws you are undoutably the most miserable excuse for a Human Being it has ever been my misfortune to encounter on here.

The unmitigated gall of it.

PS: "Crying like a girl" is, like, so sexist and demeaning and people should be locked up for saying stuff like that. Preferably with your pals in Parkhurst.

When have I got some of my own medicine back?

The unmitigated gall of it.

What you don't seem capable of comprehending - probably because you lack the intellect and/or level integrity required - is that when you go around calling people liars without good (or any) cause then some kind of reaction is bound to ensue.

You crossed a line on here.

What you don't seem capable of comprehending - probably because you lack the intellect and/or level integrity required - is that when you go around calling people liars without good (or any) cause then some kind of reaction is bound to ensue.

You crossed a line on here.

I didn't accuse you of lying, just said they were ludicrous claims, and they are.

Blathering on about stuff people said to you decades ago not really germane to the topic in hand, it just facilitated your pompous and pointless grandstanding, which has stunk the whole thread out.

So let's be clear - I believe every word you say. It just has fu ck all to do with anything.

I didn't accuse you of lying, just said they were ludicrous claims, and they are.

Blathering on about stuff people said to you decades ago not really germane to the topic in hand, it just facilitated your pompous and pointless grandstanding, which has stunk the whole thread out.

So when I tell you that to my knowledge SOME Police Officers back in the 70's held what can only be considered as racist attitudes that - according to you - is apparently a ''ludicrous'' viewpoint. Pray tell how would you square that opinion of yours with the fact that the Metropolitan Police have themselves admitted that they were a (quote) 'Institutionally Racist' organisation not so very long ago?

Or perhaps that's yet another lie put about by us ''grandstanding'' types who are determined to pull the wool over your eyes for some reason that escapes me.

So when I tell you that to my knowledge SOME Police Officers back in the 70's held what can only be considered as racist attitudes that - according to you - is apparently a ''ludicrous'' viewpoint. Pray tell how would you square that opinion of yours with the fact that the Metropolitan Police have themselves admitted that they were a (quote) 'Institutionally Racist' organisation not so very long ago?

Or perhaps that's yet another lie put about by us ''grandstanding'' types who are determined to pull the wool over your eyes for some reason that escapes me.

It's ludicrous because this is supposed to be a thread about the potential for a high profile footballer to come out as gay in 2015, and then a general discussion about how homophobic society is in general.

It's not a thread about institutional racism in the police force in the 1970s, or institutional racism in the police force now, or racism anywhere, then or now. So your Parkhurst routine wasn't even about homophobia, it was about racism so even less to do with the topic in hand than even I originally thought.

So I am actually even more right than I thought, that you were just grandstanding by using 1970s examples to make a point about 2015 Britain.

It's ludicrous because this is supposed to be a thread about the potential for a high profile footballer to come out as gay in 2015, and then a general discussion about how homophobic society is in general.

It's not a thread about institutional racism in the police force in the 1970s, or institutional racism in the police force now, or racism anywhere, then or now. So your Parkhurst routine wasn't even about homophobia, it was about racism so even less to do with the topic in hand than even I originally thought.

So I am actually even more right than I thought, that you were just grandstanding by using 1970s examples to make a point about 2015 Britain.

I must inform you (and other naive types) that homophobia and racism are both alive and well in the UK today. If you want to understand racism then first ask a black man about it and then perhaps look at the data too. Similarly, those who really seek to comprehend homophobia in our society would do well to ignore the bilge you and Hypo are omitting on here and ask a homosexual about his actual experiences. Again 1-in-10 LGBT people report that they have been physically assaulted over a 12 month period and many more have suffered lesser forms of abuse and harassment.

The Police malpractice incident in question may have happened back in the 70's, you can rest assured however that the (ex) copper who told me about it hadn't changed his mindset twenty years later when he told me the story. Don't tell me this is a lie - I was there and I know what he said. Are you now agreeing that the police were at one time a racist organisation or not?

I did make it abundantly clear of course that I had expanded my argument to include other examples of prejudice in UK society, such as racism and sexism for example. I neither hide or make any apologies for this. Even you should be aware that this type of 'widening' on a point is relatively common practice in debate and quite in-order. If you don't want to debate those related issues for some reason - similiar issues in principle I think - then ignoring that aspect of the argument would seem to have served your purpose admirably. The record shows that you chose not to do that, and therefore you really can't have it 'both ways' now.

Edited by CHAPEL END CHARLIE

Are you now agreeing that the police were at one time a racist organisation or not?

Am I now agreeing that? Now? Now I've been educated by SWF's most pompous grandstander?

Fu ck me, I'm not sure you could get any more patronising.

You unsure about something - now that is a first.

... oh and answer the question.

Arf. Answer the question. Laughable. Teach us all, oh wise one, teach us all more about stuff every effing single one of us already knows all about.

Arf. Answer the question. Laughable. Teach us all, oh wise one, teach us all more about stuff every effing single one of us already knows all about.

Well you did at first say that the very idea was ''ludicrous'' but you now seem to have changed your mind on that. I must say you do seem to be 'all over the shop' today - almost as if you were out of your depth.

There is indeed much I could teach you - if only you would listen for once and there was also a unlimited supply of crayons available.

:)

Well you did at first say that the very idea was ''ludicrous'' but you now seem to have changed your mind on that. I must say you do seem to be 'all over the shop' today - almost as if you were out of your depth.

There is indeed much I could teach you - if only you would listen for once and there was also a unlimited supply of crayons available.

:)

It's easier when your argument is laughable and you are being shown up to pretend your opponent is out of his depth. If that helps you save face then it's probably a good tactic.

Please continue to talk about ex policemen from the 70s and gay bashing 40 years ago as if that has relevance now.

It's easier when your argument is laughable and you are being shown up to pretend your opponent is out of his depth. If that helps you save face then it's probably a good tactic.

Please continue to talk about ex policemen from the 70s and gay bashing 40 years ago as if that has relevance now.

But YOU asked me to recount my experiences and now seem to regret that. This lack of consistency on the part of the 'homophobia is a myth' camp is worrying.

But YOU asked me to recount my experiences and now seem to regret that. This lack of consistency on the part of the 'homophobia is a myth' camp is worrying.

:lol: the homophobia is a myth camp only exists inside that vast and largely empty warehouse you call a head.

I asked for your daily experiences of homophobia in 2015, not some pointless potted history about some copper you spoke to forty years previously. You decided to regale us with those tales regardless. I'm so glad you did it was most enthralling and really illuminated the discussion about homophobia in Britain in 2015 so thanks for that.

:lol: the homophobia is a myth camp only exists inside that vast and largely empty warehouse you call a head.

I asked for your daily experiences of homophobia in 2015, not some pointless potted history about some copper you spoke to forty years previously. You decided to regale us with those tales regardless. I'm so glad you did it was most enthralling and really illuminated the discussion about homophobia in Britain in 2015 so thanks for that.

Funny, I don't remember the ''2015'' qualification - please prove this.

You certainly asked me a question and you got a answer. Now you may not like the answer you received, but that is what you might call a 'occupational hazard' when asking people for their opinions and experiences. If you only wanted to see opinions that coincided with your viewpoint then you should have stated that in the first place. You do understand I hope that the experiences I recount are from my lifetime and not garnered from some ancient history - Stephen Lawrence was murdered in 1993 not 1893. For your information the last incident of (low-level) homophobia I witnessed was from last week as it happens.

My congratulations by the way for getting your riposte rate down to under a hour - I wonder did you insert some WD40 into your earholes?

It's funny how hypochondriac believes they have a informed opinion of the outside world when surely the majority of their time, whether in work or spare, is posting on this message board.

Also, the "fruitcake" and "mentalist" jibes they threw towards one of the posters on this thread seem to have gone undetected. And they have blog posts on here named "the Mental Files "...

Sensing some hostility towards people with mental health issues there...

"He's going to mention Stephen Lawrence in a minute" thinks me to myself.

And boom! Off he goes.

Still ludicrous. Reckon he's only five posts away from the Holocaust, which I have no doubt he'll pretend other people here have never heard of, but, like, Charlie has. He'll be demanding people "now admit" that it happened and everything.

Really rather sweet to accuse others of being out of their depth when one's entire position is to pompously argue against an entirely fabricated opposing position that no one has said and then get jolly outraged about it, replete with more Grandstanding than Des Lynam and Steve Rider put together.

But crack on in your little fantasy land Charlie. It's like having a debate in chuffing Narnia.

PS: "Crying like a girl" is, like, so sexist and demeaning and people should be locked up for saying stuff like that. Preferably with your pals in Parkhurst.

I got a rebuke recently about calling a colleague 'such an old woman'

pc gone mad, you couldn't make it up.

Next I'll be getting done over telling someone to 'have some balls'

Hopefully babies are still ok to use for abusive terms

I got a rebuke recently about calling a colleague 'such an old woman'

pc gone mad, you couldn't make it up.

Next I'll be getting done over telling someone to 'have some balls'

Hopefully babies are still ok to use for abusive terms

No it's not that bad. You're still allowed to show your preference in public for the sort of people you want to mix with:

Also, if you've been invited and you're a woman and/or black PLEASE DON'T COME just cos I invited a bunch of people and hope you will be responsible enough to respect this

Golden thread :)

Pity the original subject got completely sidelined by childish behaviour !

Multiply that by virtually every thread on here and you are spot on! It is particularly fun when certain posters follow you on to other threads to keep their childish affronts going. Still, it keeps them off the streets, which can only be a good thing! ;)

Multiply that by virtually every thread on here and you are spot on! It is particularly fun when certain posters follow you on to other threads to keep their childish affronts going. Still, it keeps them off the streets, which can only be a good thing! ;)

Hold on, I thought you told us all how you were going to stfu on this thread?

It's funny how hypochondriac believes they have a informed opinion of the outside world when surely the majority of their time, whether in work or spare, is posting on this message board.

Also, the "fruitcake" and "mentalist" jibes they threw towards one of the posters on this thread seem to have gone undetected. And they have blog posts on here named "the Mental Files "...

Sensing some hostility towards people with mental health issues there...

Apparently I also have a "disease."

I left it alone but just wanted to post to highlight soggys lack of self control.

I have not commented any further on the subject of this thread so not sure what your point is. I have commented about yet more abuse from you and the fact that you have followed me to another thread to have another rather childish pop at me.

I have not commented any further on the subject of this thread so not sure what your point is. I have commented about yet more abuse from you and the fact that you have followed me to another thread to have another rather childish pop at me.

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't follow you, I post on a load of threads. Seeing how you were posting about IS I didn't want to miss the opportunity to remind you of your odd opinions on the matter.its relevant to the discussion if you are the one discussing it. Not sure why that has a relevance to this topic? Also :lol: at calling what I said on the other thread abuse. You really are a delicate little flower.

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't follow you, I post on a load of threads. Seeing how you were posting about IS I didn't want to miss the opportunity to remind you of your odd opinions on the matter.its relevant to the discussion if you are the one discussing it. Not sure why that has a relevance to this topic? Also [emoji38] at calling what I said on the other thread abuse. You really are a delicate little flower.

Also worth pointing out that it is SOG who likes to retread his arguments on this forum in front of different people on another forum, where the response generally ranges from total disinterest to "why do you keep bringing debates from the other forum over here?" and not much in between.

So his complaints about being "followed" around is trumped by own obsession with dragging his SWF debates with him where ever he goes on the Internet.

Also worth pointing out that it is SOG who likes to retread his arguments on this forum in front of different people on another forum, where the response generally ranges from total disinterest to "why do you keep bringing debates from the other forum over here?" and not much in between.

So his complaints about being "followed" around is trumped by own obsession with dragging his SWF debates with him where ever he goes on the Internet.

Can't say I've seen that but it wouldn't surprise me. If he is really discussing this thread on a different forum then :lol: how tragic.

As it happens, in a bored moment, I found myself watching 'Barely Legal Drivers' last night; a (not very good) example of the so-called 'reality television' phenomenon. If you have never seen it, this 'fly-on-the-windscreen' BBC series examines what teenage drivers really get up to when they are out on the road and there are no adults around.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01rxl1f/barely-legal-drivers-series-1-6-matthew-and-georgina

Please don't bother watching the whole thing because it's really not worth your time. However, some 3 minutes into this episode, and again at 52 minutes, 'Matthew' - a rather flamboyant Homosexual 18 year-old with a utterly appalling hair style - briefly recounts his personal experiences of growing up in Wales today.

According to Matthew, modern Britain is not quite the tolerant 'safe haven' for young gay men that some on here would have you believe. Indeed, this boy recounts the harassment he faced at school, on public transport, and what sounds like a nasty homophobic incident that he and his boyfriend encountered at a local restaurant. Apparently, one of the principle reasons he wants his own car so much is so that he and his boyfriend will feel physically safer when they are out and about in the community.

This is just one individual lads story of course and perhaps young Matthew's experiences are very atypical. It may even be that the tales of homophobia he recounts here are nothing but a pack of lies. I'm thinking however that the story Matthew relates here is in all probability absolutely typical of life in Britain today for 'out' gay teenagers. I'm also thinking that it is not a coincidence that his story tallies with the official data we have on the issue. I'm absolutely certain that I'll place more trust in what he says than in what some on here opine so very fervently.