League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool at Home - Tickets £18

SaintJackoInHurworth

QQ - I'm a season ticket holder - will I be able to buy 2 tickets for this game or am I restricted to just my seat?

Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase their usual seat until 8.30am on Monday 9th November.

All sales dates are subject to availability. Please be aware that it is one ticket per eligible supporter.

Anyone know if we are giving them 3200 or more?

That's got to be it as there's nothing on the OS stating Block 42 ST holders can't buy their seats on Tuesday, so that would rule out a bigger away allocation. Think someone mentioned the other day that you only have to offer 10% to visitors in the League Cup.

QQ - I'm a season ticket holder - will I be able to buy 2 tickets for this game or am I restricted to just my seat?

1. Tuesday 3rd November (9am) – 2015/16 Season Ticket holders

2. Monday 9th November (9am) – 2015/16 Official Members who have purchased a ticket for as least one home game since the beginning of the 2012/13 season.

3. Thursday 12th November (9am) – Supporters who have purchased a ticket for at least one home game since the beginning of the 2012/13 season.

Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase their usual seat until 8.30am on Monday 9th November.

All sales dates are subject to availability. Please be aware that it is one ticket per eligible supporter.

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20151030-tickets-southampton-liverpool-capital-one-cup-2773293.aspx#ZtZd1gEGlHLlXTsU.99

Basically if you have more than one customer number, have bought a ticket since we got back to the Premier League using that number, and there are tickets left when that number is eligible, you can buy more than one.

does any one know how many memberships the club sold and whether this is likely to make general sale?

I was told by the ticket office a few weeks ago we currently have over 10k members, but this number included the junior saints.

the Liverpool game will definitely make it to general sale so you can buy then assuming you've got a purchase history, might just be a lack of options left of where you can buy, most likely Chapel end.

I was told by the ticket office a few weeks ago we currently have over 10k members, but this number included the junior saints.

the Liverpool game will definitely make it to general sale so you can buy then assuming you've got a purchase history, might just be a lack of options left of where you can buy, most likely Chapel end.

Bloomin great! another night having to rub shoulders with the Riff Raff!! ;)

Can anyone advise how much the booking fee if purchase is made over the phone

Is the fee per ticket or per booking (looking to book 4)?

Is booking fee the same over the phone as via the internet?

It's £2.50 by phone but not sure if that's per ticket or per booking. Probably per ticket though.

Got my ticket but wondering if these will get to general sale as someone I know wants 3. They are a member but friends are not so not sure what is best advice to get tickets. Loads of us are ST holders but that counts for nothing now I think..

Got my ticket but wondering if these will get to general sale as someone I know wants 3. They are a member but friends are not so not sure what is best advice to get tickets. Loads of us are ST holders but that counts for nothing now I think..

Tricky one, I'd be amazed if this makes General Sale. If I was a member in this situation I'd secure my ticket first and then grab more tickets if they reached General. He'd have little problem shifting his original in this case, they'll be all sorts of begging nearer the game.

Tricky one, I'd be amazed if this makes General Sale. If I was a member in this situation I'd secure my ticket first and then grab more tickets if they reached General. He'd have little problem shifting his original in this case, they'll be all sorts of begging nearer the game.

Cheers - no mention of general sale so guess the club thinks the same

Why would you be amazed? there are shed loads of tickets left - good availability everywhere except the centre seats. I am not a member and will get my tickets on Thursday morning. Top 4 games are going on general sale and this game will be no different.

I might come a cropper trying to get tickets for a league cup final but we'll probably cock this up anyway like last season :(

There are LOADS of tickets available for this, lots of normal season ticket holders didn't buy their normal seat during the priority period so there will be plenty available for anyone who is on the database when they go on sale to them on Thursday

The Liverpool criteria for buying tickets to this match is quite interesting!

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

Didn't go to Brighton away on 21 September 2011? Forget it!!!

1 Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who recorded Bournemouth (17.12.14) AND Chelsea (27.01.15)Buy online or at the Ticket Office from 8.15am Wednesday 11 November.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

On Sale Soon

[h=5]

2 Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who recorded 7 or more of the following games: Exeter (24.08.11), Brighton (21.09.11), Stoke (26.10.11), Chelsea (29.11.11), Manchester City (11.01.12), WBA (26.09.12), Manchester United (25.09.13), Bournemouth (17.12.14), and Chelsea (27.01.15)[/h]Buy online or at the Ticket Office from 8.15am Thursday 12 November.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

On Sale Soon

[h=5]3. Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who recorded 6 or more of the following games: Exeter (24.08.11), Brighton (21.09.11), Stoke (26.10.11), Chelsea (29.11.11), Manchester City (11.01.12), WBA (26.09.12), Manchester United (25.09.13), Bournemouth (17.12.14), and Chelsea (27.01.15)[/h]Buy online or at the Ticket Office from 8.15am Friday 13 November.

Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability.

The Liverpool criteria for buying tickets to this match is quite interesting!

Except what it says is

"ST holders who went to the last 2 League Cup away games" are first priority, then

"ST holders who went to 7 of the last 9 League Cup away games" and

"ST holders who went to 6 of the last 9 League Cup away games",

which all seems very straightforward.

You don't even have had to have gone to Brighton in 2011. ;)

Except what it says is

"ST holders who went to the last 2 League Cup away games" are first priority, then

"ST holders who went to 7 of the last 9 League Cup away games" and

"ST holders who went to 6 of the last 9 League Cup away games",

which all seems very straightforward.

You don't even have had to have gone to Brighton in 2011. ;)

I would hardly say it is straightforward to count back to a league cup match four years ago. It makes much more sense to look at recent away matches rather than competition-specific trips like that.

If Saints allocated tickets in that way it would draw a lot of comment on here.

And you are correct about the Brighton point but I wanted to illustrate, in bombastic fashion, the (in my opinion) surprisingly anachronistic criteria. I should have picked the Exeter match though because they are more ****e and small than Brighton and it was also a long time ago.

I would hardly say it is straightforward to count back to a league cup match four years ago. It makes much more sense to look at recent away matches rather than competition-specific trips like that.

Very straightforward, once you agree with the principle of granting access on a competition-specific basis. I assume their online ticketing software is better too!

When you have the breadth of support they have it probably allows a wider variety of people to plan specific dates and times when they can make themselves available to go to away games, rather than having every match count for every game and the same 2000 go to every single away match with no-one else ever getting a look in. If they do the same for FA Cup and European games it makes sense - though this is still only a subset of their ST base, and only around 24,500 which is similar in size to Saints.

Very straightforward, once you agree with the principle of granting access on a competition-specific basis. I assume their online ticketing software is better too!

When you have the breadth of support they have it probably allows a wider variety of people to plan specific dates and times when they can make themselves available to go to away games, rather than having every match count for every game and the same 2000 go to every single away match with no-one else ever getting a look in. If they do the same for FA Cup and European games it makes sense - though this is still only a subset of their ST base, and only around 24,500 which is similar in size to Saints.

Basically they will sell out 3200 very easily and can therefore afford to have complex qualifying criteria, the significance of that to us is there are plenty of other Liverpool fans who won't get tickets and therefore might be tempted to buy in the Saints end (although they would need someone with a purchase history to buy the tickets) .

Basically they will sell out 3200 very easily and can therefore afford to have complex qualifying criteria, the significance of that to us is there are plenty of other Liverpool fans who won't get tickets and therefore might be tempted to buy in the Saints end (although they would need someone with a purchase history to buy the tickets) .

I'm not sure that people who don't usually go to away games will be bothered about going to midweek League Cup away games in the home end at the other end of the country - though as they have a nationwide fanbase there may be a few locals who try (and fail due to purchase history).

Will the recent Aston Villa cup game count for the previous purchase criteria on my dad and brother's customer numbers? They were only set up just before that game. I'm a STH myself and am waiting to try and buy two seats next to me on thursday

If you put them onto your dad and brother's customer numbers, yes.

Why would you be amazed? there are shed loads of tickets left

Then I'm amazed already. At just £18 a ticket for a quarter final against Liverpool, and baring in mind we sold out the previous round against a lesser side, then I'd have expected tickets to fly once on sale to the 10,000 members. Thought members may have had more than 3 days to buy but I'd expect it will still sell out, despite live on Sky. And good news for whelk and his buds anyway.

Just checked back, so was mine. It's usually £1 a ticket online, though. Perhaps they forgot to add it, that's happened a few times before.

Maybe it depends on the delivery method. When I booked this morning I did not have a 'print at home' option so I opted for post. This cost £1 a ticket. Perhaps it is free if you pick up at St Mary's?

Just checked back, so was mine. It's usually £1 a ticket online, though. Perhaps they forgot to add it, that's happened a few times before.

I got charged £1 each today (post out). All other purchases I've done the free print at home but that wasn't an option when I purchased online this morning :x

I've got a couple of mates at work who are interested in coming along to this. I've been waiting until we can all get the tickets together but can't find on the OS when the tickets will be available to people without existing customer numbers. Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

I've got a couple of mates at work who are interested in coming along to this. I've been waiting until we can all get the tickets together but can't find on the OS when the tickets will be available to people without existing customer numbers. Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

far as I can tell they are nly on sale to those who have customer number or record of previous transactions since 2012/13

Sadly yes, 1 per customer number.

Don't see why it's sadly, it means the plastic Liverpool contingent that want to turn out for these games are kept out. And that's something I'm all for.

As with the European away trips I think this is another example of the club getting ticketing right. Cheap prices to reward people that go regularly and linked to attending previous games to keep plastics out.

Spot on from the club in every way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see why it's sadly, it means the plastic Liverpool contingent that want to turn out for these games are kept out. And that's something I'm all for.

As with the European away trips I think this is another example of the club getting ticketing right. Cheap prices to reward people that go regularly and linked to attending previous games to keep plastics out.

Spot on from the club in every way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree with this.

Plus I've taken a couple of neutral mates along to games and when needed I've borrowed customer numbers off friends / family which I'm sure is the case for most other Saints fans.

Massive game this I can't wait for it, when we're we last at home in 1/4 of league cup? Stockport replay of 97? Oldham 1990 and the heartbreak of Andy Richie 94th min equaliser?