Jordy Clasie - Joins AZ (Official)

Saint Charlie

It wasn't his height that was the problem, it was his lack of stamina that meant he was done after 60mins.

Some did say he smoked a lot of fags. Whether that has any factual base who knows.

I'd have thought we could have just cancelled his contract if that was the case,, for not keeping up optimum fitness.

Well no, actually it hasn't. They have simply paid (a proportion of) his wages in advance, which actually costs us more than if we had paid the same proportion over a 12 month period (due to interest).

Yes, but the money comes from different areas of the balance sheet, hence why if we pay it off now we have more money available for wages. If we'd have paid it over 12 months, it would have been wages and wouldn't have made a difference.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Another much hyped signing who turnt out to be pretty useless! At least he's gone to a club where he will play which is good for him & I wish him well. A lightweight signing that was never suited to the rigours of the premier League along with boufal elynousi and carillo amongst others. Who thought these players were physical enough?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

In this particular instance, Koeman did. Carrillo was Pellegrino's pick too; Wee Ross pretty much confirmed that on the fans forum video.

He's quite slight compared to Kante. This photo of him next to Memphis Depay from a few years ago is damning. I don't know if he's bulked up since but he definitely needed to beef up when playing in the physical Premier League. (And no, I didn't Google "Jordy Clasie" naked, I just remember seeing this photo from a few years ago. Honest.)

7f1534e509a6bf12709111c85cff7e45.jpg

I also think Clasie has talent, but even if he stayed he'd be behind Romeu, Hojbjerg and Lemina (if we can keep hold of him) in the pecking order so it's probably best he leaves for first team football. Additionally we need to raise funds for signings. :rolleyes:

He has the physique of a 17 year old virgin on his first foreign holiday to Magaluf. He was never built for this league. GOOd luck though.