University Project Ticket Pricing Questionnaire

mattyhill1991

Hi,

My name is Matthew Hill and I am currently a final year student at University of Portsmouth. For my dissertation project, the study focuses on ticket pricing in football at all of the twenty Premier League Clubs and fans behaviour change attending matches. Our data collection includes completing a questionnaire for supporters. If anybody is interested taking part, please click on the link below.

https://docs.google.com/a/myport.ac.uk/forms/d/1SBNnKkfmyi5oFrSNUIZRWmIPE-mrzkIvKi_mirmp22k/viewform

Best Wishes,

Matthew Hill

I did my dissertation at Southampton Uni on the uses of lanthanides in cancer detection and treatment.

You're doing yours at Portsmouth Uni about football ticket prices.

Says a lot about the universities I think.

Based on the original research at Louisiana State or something more specific ?

Based on the original research at Louisiana State or something more specific ?

Partly. I used sources from five continents including some from research done in Southampton by Jonathan Kitchen. I'd've much rather been writing about the price of a steak-and-ale at Carrow Road though.

I would have completed the form for you but I'm directed to a page that says:[h=1]You need permission[/h]

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organisation.Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake.

Learn More.

[h=1]You need permission[/h]

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organisation.Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake.Learn More.

I did my dissertation at Southampton Uni on the uses of lanthanides in cancer detection and treatment.

You're doing yours at Portsmouth Uni about football ticket prices.

Says a lot about the universities I think.

No it doesn't, it says more about you being a smug arse. Their interest lies in sport and finance, perhaps a combination of the two.

Please tell us what career path your dissertation has led you on?