Anyone know where Mane lives?

Huffton

Reading between the lines, Van Gaal turned up to Chilbolton Avenue yesterday with a net and a sack, driving a big red pickup truck with a Man U logo on the side.

Heard a rumour that this very same truck was spotted in a leafy suburb of Leicester too. Anyone know Marhez' address just so I can confirm?

Mane won't leave in January, the summer though, probably.

I'd agree with this. Fingers-crossed he keeps his head on like he did last summer when the stories start up in January.

Could be worth a fortune next summer - Especially with the new TV ££'s kicking in.

Wasn't there that thing in the echo where he forgot money for the Itchen toll bridge on the way to Marchwood?

Not sure why he would use the Itchen Bridge to go to Marchwood. From the Eastern side of the city it's quicker to use the M27/M271.

Besides, when he needed a 60p sub for his bridge toll, he was heasing out of town, in an Eastward direction.

Saints would be mental to sell in Jan. Pretty much everyone expects him to go in the summer for a big fee.

Van Gaal already moaning they don't have enough pace out wide so its probably a fair link that they remain very keen.

Well, you say that, but if we get £50m for him in Jan then it is worth more than Champions league qualification.... I'd sell in a heartbeat.

We could equally get the same or a higher fee in the summer than whatever may or may not be offered in Jan.

Plus better choice of replacements.

If, and it is only an if, what I was told yesterday is true then we will get in Jan' what we would all consider top end of what we'd settle for in the summer!

I'll hopefully find out more tomorrow evening.

I'd hope that if he does go we don't delve into the market for a replacement until the summer.

Let Sadio go for £50m and get basically anybody but Andros Townsend, or just burn £12M, guaranteed better results.

I know spurs are desperate to get rid of Dross Townsend - possibly the worst player to have EVER played PL football (okay Dia preobably was slightly worse) - but I really can't see them paying us 12 million to take him off their hands.

yeah so would I, after all I'd much rather the club have money than for me to watch a genuine world class player playing for us.

like. Anyone would think we all get a share of the bloody money.

On another note, you seriously don't think Mane is world class do you? I understand some on here thought that 'whathisname' that was on loan last season was world class, which was frankly a joke, and though clearly Mane is so much better than him, world class?

World Class = being able to get in any team in the world, club and country.

Hard pressed to think of any playing in this country presently tbh, maybe the Chelsea keeper Cortoius (i know that is the wrong spelling), Courtinio perhaps (but needs to show a bit more), struggling really, Steven Davis anyone?

like. Anyone would think we all get a share of the bloody money.

On another note, you seriously don't think Mane is world class do you? I understand some on here thought that 'whathisname' that was on loan last season was world class, which was frankly a joke, and though clearly Mane is so much better than him, world class?

World Class = being able to get in any team in the world, club and country.

Hard pressed to think of any playing in this country presently tbh, maybe the Chelsea keeper Cortoius (i know that is the wrong spelling), Courtinio perhaps (but needs to show a bit more), struggling really, Steven Davis anyone?

Sergio Aguero and David Silva are two, as would be Alexis Sanchez and possibly Mesut Ozil. Coutinho is not even close to 'World Class'.

I'm not sure if he will go. I think if anything, the number of reported things in the press this summer that turned out garbage has just reinforced the fact that there can be smoke without fire. all this 'mane wants to go'. Who knows if it's true.

But really, what is there for him? Van Gaal buys Memphis, hailed as a great talent, for 25m and just doesn't play him. Bought di maria, sold him the next year with a massive loss. If you don't make the 11, you'll just be sitting on a bench or in the stands with lots of huge egos and generously paid individuals. Van Gaal seems so cutthroat, It's a risky place to go to as a player. Chelsea....look how they treated cuadrado. one minute he was the absolute balls, six months later he is playing at another club. City he wouldn't get into the team ahead of sterling or de bruyne. Liverpool (may be changing under Klopp, but still has the reputation) just buys players who don't fit the system like it's nobodies business. Absolutely no guarantees you'll play. Arsenal is almost the only club that sticks to players they've bought in last 3-4 yrs in large part. Wenger's cautious approach to transfers is hated by arsenal fans, but in reality he's trusted those he has bought and has thought about transfers a little more.

No idea why I wrote that paragraph. Guess what I'm saying is, the ridiculous transfer policies of the traditional big clubs over the last 4-5 transfer windows hasn't put them in a good light. Would Mane really want to go to utd considering memphis, di maria, valdes etc.? Seems that actually van gaal prefers the players that are trusted club players - young, smalling, even giving lindegard more chances.

Sergio Aguero and David Silva are two, as would be Alexis Sanchez and possibly Mesut Ozil. Coutinho is not even close to 'World Class'.

you're right, completely forgot about City (and Sanchez), maybe Joe Hart then, Yaya (perhaps not now) as well? Though i cant believe you can count Ozil and discount Coutinho.

I'm not sure if he will go. I think if anything, the number of reported things in the press this summer that turned out garbage has just reinforced the fact that there can be smoke without fire. all this 'mane wants to go'. Who knows if it's true.

But really, what is there for him? Van Gaal buys Memphis, hailed as a great talent, for 25m and just doesn't play him. Bought di maria, sold him the next year with a massive loss. If you don't make the 11, you'll just be sitting on a bench or in the stands with lots of huge egos and generously paid individuals. Van Gaal seems so cutthroat, It's a risky place to go to as a player. Chelsea....look how they treated cuadrado. one minute he was the absolute balls, six months later he is playing at another club. City he wouldn't get into the team ahead of sterling or de bruyne. Liverpool (may be changing under Klopp, but still has the reputation) just buys players who don't fit the system like it's nobodies business. Absolutely no guarantees you'll play. Arsenal is almost the only club that sticks to players they've bought in last 3-4 yrs in large part. Wenger's cautious approach to transfers is hated by arsenal fans, but in reality he's trusted those he has bought and has thought about transfers a little more.

No idea why I wrote that paragraph. Guess what I'm saying is, the ridiculous transfer policies of the traditional big clubs over the last 4-5 transfer windows hasn't put them in a good light. Would Mane really want to go to utd considering memphis, di maria, valdes etc.? Seems that actually van gaal prefers the players that are trusted club players - young, smalling, even giving lindegard more chances.

To paraphrase. van Gaal / Man U treat the players badly but pay them so much money they dont care.

you're right, completely forgot about City (and Sanchez), maybe Joe Hart then, Yaya (perhaps not now) as well? Though i cant believe you can count Ozil and discount Coutinho.

Ozil, easily.

The lad ozzes class. He gets a bit of stick here becuase he does not put a 'shift in' like sanchez.

But he creates chance after chance. Something like the best in Europe at the mo

A big mistake for Sadio to go to Man Utd- his first touch isn't good enough for that level and the expectation they will have on him.

He is brilliant for us but I don't see him making it there we have far lower expectation and pressure on players than them - certainly not under Van Gaal's man management.

January is the wrong time to sell him as Jayrod needs longer to recover and discover the form he had before that injury. Any new player will have to jump straight in and thats tough.

A big mistake for Sadio to go to Man Utd- his first touch isn't good enough for that level and the expectation they will have on him.

He is brilliant for us but I don't see him making it there we have far lower expectation and pressure on players than them - certainly not under Van Gaal's man management. January is the wrong time to sell him as Jayrod needs longer to recover and discover the form he had before that injury. Any new player will have to jump straight in and thats tough.

I have the same feeling. BUT his agent will get richer by convincing him that he'll become a millionaire overnight..and eventually he'll go.

In the present market, and with MU throwing around money like a man with six arms ...we should be around £40 million the richer....(or should it be £50 million?)

I'm fairly sure that Les and Ronald will take an extra peep at the Black Box and come up with a cut-price replacement, and the rest will, cover our loss on the Gaston / Osvaldo deals .