Daily Echo Back To Running Negative Articles On The City's Football Club

pluto

Three disgraceful articles of negativity in as many days, starting with the 'obvious' story about Ramirez leaving for nowt. This Peter Howard mush then followed up that with another full page of negativity about Pelle and this 'pure gossip' waffle and Juve. Today we see the prize turnip Simon Carter (sports editor) do a 'comment' page based on utter drivel about Pelle again.

What will Jordan Sibley do ? eff all

Mods can we remove this obvious troll please?

Given the fact that UTS has been banned a large number of times from here I would have thought the mods would do the same with his latest id.

Years back one of the mods on here told me that there was a 'legal situation' going on with him and the Forum! The story behind that would be very entertaining I'm sure! Maybe they should share with us!

Three disgraceful articles of negativity in as many days, starting with the 'obvious' story about Ramirez leaving for nowt. This Peter Howard mush then followed up that with another full page of negativity about Pelle and this 'pure gossip' waffle and Juve. Today we see the prize turnip Simon Carter (sports editor) do a 'comment' page based on utter drivel about Pelle again.

How is this trolling ? Pluto is right. The Echo nothing to write about=******** stories.

It's Pluto!!!!!!!Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!Moaning as usual and no back up.

A link or two would be nice.

Unfortunatly I know first hand the Echo just prints Churnalism and revamps stories and stiffed me over the M27 Junction 5 works. So i'm sorry but find no substance in this rag, and pay it of no mind.

The trouble is that poor old Plutes, (can I call him Plutes?) takes what is in print as gospel, not realising that some of it is based on rumour,third hand statements and innuendo to fill the gaps. Which is a shame as they used to do some hard hitting journalism once.

I think Plutes needs to lower his profile a bit for starting threads with sensationalist titles and baseless statements just to gender emotion and reaction.

Given the fact that UTS has been banned a large number of times from here I would have thought the mods would do the same with his latest id.

Years back one of the mods on here told me that there was a 'legal situation' going on with him and the Forum! The story behind that would be very entertaining I'm sure! Maybe they should share with us!

Sorry i have no idea what you are talking about and whatever UTS is.

If the Echo ran a negative story about the disgraceful seat pricing for the last match of the season, would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

Was he the one who put superglue in Keith's lock and cut his phone line?

• 2 weeks later...