Wales vs Netherlands (Saints watch!)

mattiiiboiii7

Hi all.

I'm at the Wales vs Netherlands game this evening in Cardiff and it looks like VVD and Clasie are starting.

I'll be keeping my Saints eye out for both and how they are getting on!

Twitter has posted the team and it looks like Clasie will be playing CDM and VVD part of a back 3.

I'll be interested to see if VVD dominates like he does for us and if Clasie can stamp his authority on the game ....!!

Fingers crossed no injuries too ...!!! [emoji4]

No surprise.

England are absolutely shocking on the ball when faced with a bit of quality.

Absolutely shocking

It's almost as if England wasted an entire qualifying campaign, where they were gifted some of the weakest opposition imaginable, and instead of looking at bring through a crop of in-form players who were showing why they deserved to be in the national team, he built the squad around getting an out of form and past-it forward so he could claim a special badge for scoring penalties against dog-and-duck level opponents, picking big team bench players as he went.

It's almost like that, but the FA are a progressive modern organisation with a long term plan, right? :?

P.S. Delph plays after what, 94 minutes all season?

Read in the papper (ok the mirror) today that Bertrand was probably second choice LB behind Gibbs. FFS he's not that regular and not that special.

And as mentioned, Jones at CB is just an embarressing joke.

Outrageous if Bertrand is seen or become 2nd choice to Gibbs.

Yet the papers and pundits (generally) would still have Rooney as the first player picked as he is our 1 and only great player.

Jesus Christ!!!

Sterling and Bertrand best cobination and main outlet in first half.

Second half, Roy Switches sterling to the right.

#ClassicRoy

Basically. It seems we have not moved on one jot.

We rely on pace or a bit of individual brilliance. The team patterns of play are horrific