Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

Nice point score, pr!ck.

He's the one that criticised me because I said that babies dying is sad. If he wants to explain what I am allowed to find sad then I'll stop.

Back to this, though, it's obviously awful news - looking at the precis on the BBC site I didn't realise that guns were do prevalent in New Zealand. Have we had any word on how many casualties there are?

Is this faux sadness you're showing, so we don't all believe you're heartless, or do actually find this one sad? You never explained what our rules should be for finding things sad.

So predictable from a thick person like you who really struggles to grasp things and then obsesses.

Just fck off you sad little man

So predictable from a thick person like you who really struggles to grasp things and then obsesses.

Just fck off you sad little man

Calm down love, you were the one that started this, and then carried it onto the Brexit thread. Perhaps you can explain what I haven't grasped - as you persistently say, I'm a thicko, so maybe you just have to explain these things a bit better?

Edit: Actually, after thinking about it, don't bother - this is the wrong place and wrong time to discuss petty grievances.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

We have just returned from visiting friends in Christchurch. It’s a small city still recovering from the devastating earthquakes. Now this.

Any news on the packages in Auckland Wellington Saint!

Detonated as a precaution, but probably just backpackers who left their kit unattended.

Like u said, Chch is a small city, but then most of NZ is made up of 'small cities' - Auckland may be the same land size as Greater London but it only has a fraction of the pop... My own home sits in a 'burb of Porirua, "North City", pop 56k. City. 56k.

We're a titchy country on the arse end of the globe (according to the nothern hemisphere) and these things aren't supposed to happen here. Having been here for 12 years, still wouldn't swap it for Andover, tho. And I rather liked Andover...and Calne, and Swindon and Marlborough

As a small country, the size of the Uk with only 4-5mil residents, it felt really, really safe, really friendly. A kiwi would have no problem starting up a conversation with strangers. My second trip in three years, loved it.

What has happened today is not NZ way. Passed by your way on the trip up to Rotorua. Will return to visit the free museum regarding the Cook Strait. Love it.

Food, questionable though.

No mercy for the evil that filmed and put it live and put on social media. Hope that all images are taken down this should not be glorified.

Arse hole of the world was Invercargill I believe from Mick Jaggers lips.

Didn’t want to die though as put up no resistance, cowardice put others to death, save himself.

I'd say not wanting to die is a fairly basic animal instinct. I'm not sure I'd agree with the idea that a suicide attack is more noble because you also die yourself.

What an arsehole.

I agree dieing for his cause isnt noble, however, it would have saved the state as Hypo said keeping this hatred for the rest of his life and that could be along time. We will see what this morn8ng, our evening in NZ brings when they charge him and any others. He isn’t even a Kiwi.

Meanwhile, the City has been in lockdown all night.

Bloody hell some evil "eco fascist" apparently shooting 40 people and live streaming the whole thing. Absolutely horrendous.

Where does the "eco" come from? Reports I've heard all describe his beliefs as classic Neo Nazi/White Supremacist. You know, the kind of people who you should never punch in the face.

Where does the "eco" come from? Reports I've heard all describe his beliefs as classic Neo Nazi/White Supremacist. You know, the kind of people who you should never punch in the face.

Quite right. The Australian PM described him as an “extremist right-wing violent terrorist.” Let’s not water this down.

I would have thought the source was clear when I said "his manifesto."

You own his Manifesto, did you PayPal him?

Its horrifically ironic that this was committed by an Aussie who believed dark people were taking over the western world, what with Australians having wiped out 99% plus of the dark people in Australia.

Source?

To be fair, I wouldn't put much stock in his manifesto. It's chockablock with references to altright figures like Candace Owens, the regressive left's march through our institutions. I'm just surprised there isn't a pepe in an aussie flag in there. Remember these are just classical liberals standing up for their freedom of speech, not violent racist murderers.

Brenton Tarrant - The Great Replacement: Towards a New Society

Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most? Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

x0uz3n.jpg

Yep that Candace Owens

From his manifesto.

Brenton Tarrant - The Great Replacement: Towards a New Society

Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most? Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

Yep that Candace Owens

To be fair, I wouldn't put much stock in his manifesto. It's chockablock with references to altright figures like Candace Owens, the regressive left's march through our institutions. I'm just surprised there isn't a pepe in an aussie flag in there. Remember these are just classical liberals standing up for their freedom of speech, not violent racist murderers.

Probable terrorist attack in Utrecht, the Netherlands this morning. It’s not clear yet wether it’s a radicalised muslim or some retarded neo-fascist. Hard to tell these days...

Thoughts with all of those caught up in whatever has happened. Dutch authorities seem to be advising on closing mosques so suggests it might be the far right again but we'll find out soon enough. When will this latest wave of extremist violence - whoever it is being perpetrated by - end?

Thoughts with all of those caught up in whatever has happened. Dutch authorities seem to be advising on closing mosques so suggests it might be the far right again but we'll find out soon enough. When will this latest wave of extremist violence - whoever it is being perpetrated by - end?

I fear there’s much more violence coming in the next decade. Not just from the usual idiots but also from ‘ordinary citizens’. Immigration is splitting European societies.

You can't be a martyr if nobody knows your name.

TBF I'm not sure how effective it is in the age of the internet. The people you don't want it to affect like potential copycats are already going to know his name. It is quite unedifying though when we go through all the personal details of the killer which does make him appear to be special or some sort of celebrity so I'd be happy with starving him of publicity for that reason.

Personally what I think would work better though is a concerted effort to humiliate and belittle the killers. Pull up every embarrassing thing he has said and mock him relentlessly and make it clear that that will be the fate of anyone who attempts to do something like this thinking they might get some sort of fame. I bet that would have more of an effect.

Edited by hypochondriac