Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

May I ask what you think of Halal slaughter and are you happy to eat meat prepared this way?

not following this thread too closely - is there subtext to this question?

Halal meat is arguably more humanely slaughtered than non-halal, so I would think any meat eater should be reasonably happy to eat halal meat.

Okay, first of all, there were two questions (well, three question marks but two questions) neither of which you have satisfactorily answered in my opinion.

Firstly, you said that there is a higher incidence of rape among Muslims. You didn't mention rape gangs or anything like that. I suspect there are as many rapists in every community but that in other communities they tend to act along rather than in gangs. I don't know this for sure but I wasn't the one who said that Muslims are more likely to commit rape. I don't think they are and won't think so until I am shown the evidence. So, until you can prove otherwise, there is no difference in terms of proportions between white, East Asian, South Asian Muslim, Christian, Buddhist etc. groups in terms of incidence of rape. I agree that rape gangs are/were a problem, just like the Christian church having a load of paedophile rapists is a problem. Doesn't mean I blame an entire religious group.

In terms of culture (to answer your question) I think that is far more likely an explanation of behaviour than religion. Just like not all Chritstians are the same, neither are all Buddhists, Muslim and so on.

Sure, we have a terrorist problem. Well, again you've used that word 'FACT' without providing any evidence whatsoever. Look, I can do it too. You're a racist - Fact. You're a bigot - Fact. You read the Daily Mail - Fact. See, easy, isn't it? I can also use the word 'fact' with no evidence whatsoever, and it means that everything is reduced to opinions and prejudice rather than.... well, facts. lol

Second generation immigrants were born in the this country and are British. Can you prove that most of the terrorists are second generation or first gen immigrants anyway? Are there any statistics on this or is your 'fact' really just a guess?

And, I choose not to allow the actions of a tiny minority to colour my views of the great majority.

I can throw accusations as well. People like YOU, focusing all your attention on Muslim immigration, are allowing the horrors of rape by people of other communities to go unchallenged. You are partly guilty for that. People like YOU are partly guilty for allowing far-right terrorist groups to increase their activities and become emboldened.

See, easy to throw allegations, isn't it?

I've clearly hit a sore spot, the truth usually does that and hopefully its on your conscience.

That well known far-right racist, right-winger Sarah Champion is referring to people like you https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/ partly guilty for such crimes.

Still up a link comparable to that Rotherham one, there are loads more, Newcastle, Oxford, Stoke, Derby, Halifax, the list goes on, but people like you want the problem covered up.

May I ask what you think of veal production and are you happy to eat meat prepared this way?

Any unnecessary suffering of any animal I don't appove of. How about you?

not following this thread too closely - is there subtext to this question?

Halal meat is arguably more humanely slaughtered than non-halal, so I would think any meat eater should be reasonably happy to eat halal meat.

Arguably? Not sure how an animal that dies slowly compared to very quickly is more humane, so I totally disagree that most meat eaters would be happy to eat halal.

I've clearly hit a sore spot, the truth usually does that and hopefully its on your conscience.

That well known far-right racist, right-winger Sarah Champion is referring to people like you https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/ partly guilty for such crimes.

Still up a link comparable to that Rotherham one, there are loads more, Newcastle, Oxford, Stoke, Derby, Halifax, the list goes on, but people like you want the problem covered up.

So you can't provide any evidence? Thought not.

A list of gangs DOES NOT mean that there is a higher incidence of rape amongst that group. You're obviously too thick to understand this point (or purposely obfuscating). Still, you carry on diverting attention away from all the other rape that goes on and just blame one ethnic group. Hope you're happy that you're, in part, helping to facilitate rape by other groups in society – does that make you proud? YOU’RE the one who is helping to cover up rape. You’re the one who is guilty. My conscience, on the other hand is clear.

Oh, and see you have no data on the claim you made about terrorism either. Quelle surprise.

So, essentially, it's all guess work fuelled by prejudice.

Well, I guess we all know what you are but this has simply confirmed what we all already know.

So you can't provide any evidence? Thought not.

A list of gangs DOES NOT mean that there is a higher incidence of rape amongst that group. You're obviously too thick to understand this point (or purposely obfuscating). Still, you carry on diverting attention away from all the other rape that goes on and just blame one ethnic group. Hope you're happy that you're, in part, helping to facilitate rape by other groups in society – does that make you proud? YOU’RE the one who is helping to cover up rape. You’re the one who is guilty. My conscience, on the other hand is clear.

Oh, and see you have no data on the claim you made about terrorism either. Quelle surprise.

So, essentially, it's all guess work fuelled by prejudice.

Well, I guess we all know what you are but this has simply confirmed what we all already know.

Its not guess work, the stats are in the link, 1,400 kids in one small town alone, I'm waiting for you to put up a comparable link, but we all know you can't. Shall we look at the stats for terrorism as well? As you don't believe there is a problem with Islamic terrorism do you?

The facts are you want to bring in a culture that brings with it terrorism and gang rape, that's a fact. The truth clearly hurts.

While we're on the subject of facts and questions, why do you post on this forum when you have no interest in Saints and your only posts are on this subject? Very odd behaviour.

How do you feel about a culture that has religious people of our own faith abusing children when it is on your own door step? This is your problem. You are so obsessed with "foreigners" you simply ignore that this behaviour is seen everywhere, not just amongst some Muslims. Even the guy you seem to look up to have spent time in jail for fraud (but lets just sweep that under the carpet because he hates Islam too). You seem totally incapable of separating the good from the bad. If I am not the "full shilling" what does that make you? If the vast majority of Muslims were terrorists or rapists you would have a point. They are not and you don't.

Its not guess work, the stats are in the link, 1,400 kids in one small town alone, I'm waiting for you to put up a comparable link, but we all know you can't. Shall we look at the stats for terrorism as well? As you don't believe there is a problem with Islamic terrorism do you?

The facts are you want to bring in a culture that brings with it terrorism and gang rape, that's a fact. The truth clearly hurts.

While we're on the subject of facts and questions, why do you post on this forum when you have no interest in Saints and your only posts are on this subject? Very odd behaviour.

Okay, you're obviously too thick to work this out. Let me try to explain as I would to a child. I'll set you a Year 3 maths problem. See whether you can answer it. You're not allowed to ask for help. You have to work it all out on your own. See whether you can be a big boy and get the right answer.

Imagine you have 100 Christian men and 100 Muslim men. with me so far?

Okay, now one of the Christian men rapes a woman. Meanwhile, one of the Muslim men rapes 5 women.

How many rapists are in each group?

When you've worked that out, maybe you can get your head around this one. Facts require evidence. You are unable to provide any - and that is, as you would say, a FACT.

So, come back when you have some evidence (I won't hold my breath). Bye for now.

Okay, you're obviously too thick to work this out. Let me try to explain as I would to a child. I'll set you a Year 3 maths problem. See whether you can answer it. You're not allowed to ask for help. You have to work it all out on your own. See whether you can be a big boy and get the right answer.

Okay, now one of the Christian men rapes a woman. Meanwhile, one of the Muslim men rapes 5 women.

When you've worked that out, maybe you can get your head around this one. Facts require evidence. You are unable to provide any - and that is, as you would say, a FACT.

So, come back when you have some evidence (I won't hold my breath). Bye for now.

I am guessing he will say 1 in the Christian group and 100 in the Muslim group.

I've given you evidence. Still not provided me anything comparable to Rotherham, this is my third time of asking, but again we know why don't we.

No answer to my question as to why you post on this forum either.

You don't think there is a problem with Islamic terror in the UK/Western Europe. That is either a bit nuts or painfully thick.

Anything to hide that guilty conscience. The truth hurts I guess.

Shows how tunnel visioned people like you are when you can't even admit the recent scandals are a totally different phenomenon.

This is groups of friends, work colleagues, cousins, bothers, extended family, all openly involved together in abusing, sexually exploiting, and passing round young girls. With no shame or embarrassment.

They're not hiding doing it in that isolated/hidden way your traditional wrong'un does.

And why might this be? Perhaps it's because a considerable amount of second/third generation Muslim men in the Islamic community have been brought up by their Muslim parents (and Mosques etc), to fester bigoted/racist views towards kuffar 'white trash'. Remember, purely guessing, it's very frowned upon in the majority of Muslim households to marry a non-Muslim. So these men then just see these girls as fair game for sexual favors and a bit of fun on the side. But for as long as people like you stay in denial you're never going to get to the roots of the problem.

That's racist, I wouldn't dream of telling my daughter which race/religion she can and cannot marry.

I suppose their racism is OK because it's part of their culture.

Exactly, I'm pretty sure its a far greater % of Muslim households where it would still be a 'major issue' - but you'll never hear that discussed will you.

That's racist, I wouldn't dream of telling my daughter which race/religion she can and cannot marry.

I suppose their racism is OK because it's part of their culture.

You must be new to thinking. Welcome.

Just for starters, you might consider not jumping on a random generalisation based on who knows what, and using that to draw the false conclusion that an entire religion's culture (whatever the fu ck that might mean) can be written off as racist - all couched, as a wannabe would, in scumbag's suck-a-lemon tone.

You must be new to thinking. Welcome.

Just for starters, you might consider not jumping on a random generalisation based on who knows what, and using that to draw the false conclusion that an entire religion's culture (whatever the fu ck that might mean) can be written off as racist - all couched, as a wannabe would, in scumbag's suck-a-lemon tone.

I was being hypothetical you thick ****.

IF someone tells someone who they can and cannot marry because of their race/religion, is it racist?

How is it not racist?

Why is it racist? Religion isn't a race. People have the choice to convert to a religion or not. Race, by contrast, is fixed and non negotiable -and, of course, no White British parents ever object to their daughter marrying a big black fella.

Never mind that a religion's culture can't be boiled down to a few simple tropes, however much you simpletons try.

To the extent that religious conservatism of this type exists, I find it parochial and ludicrous (though there are good functional and economic reasons why it persists in traditional societies). But religious conservatism exists in all religions. Do you know any Orthodox Jews in your little wurzel 'ampshire enclave and how they treat marrying out and religious conversion?

Hopefully your daughter takes after her mother because you're not the brightest bulb in the intellectual chandelier.

Edited by shurlock

Why is it racist? Religion isn't a race. People have the choice to convert to a religion or not. Race , by contrast, is fixed and non negotiable -and, of course, no White British parents ever object to their daughter marrying a big black fella.

Never mind that a religion's culture can't be boiled down to a few simple tropes, however much you simpletons try.

To the extent that religious conservatism exists, I find it parochial and ludicrous (though there are good functional or economic reasons why it persists in traditional societies). But religious conservatism exists in all religions. Do you know any Orthodox Jews in your little wurzel enclave in 'ampshire and how they treat marrying out and conversion?

Hopefully your daughter takes after her mother because you're not the sharpest bulb in the intellectual chandelier.

I know it happens in all religions, I never said it didn't. Wether it's racism or not it is still discrimination.

If you are happy to discriminate on race, colour or religion then fine but I don't agree with it.

Oh, and why the need to throw insults around? What are you 12 years old or something?

***t.

Edited by aintforever

Any unnecessary suffering of any animal I don't appove of. How about you?

Arguably? Not sure how an animal that dies slowly compared to very quickly is more humane, so I totally disagree that most meat eaters would be happy to eat halal.

Arguably, as in there is an argument to be had. a quick google reveals plenty of people arguing about it.

There are good and bad halal slaughters, and there are good and bad stun slaughters. neither is foolproof, both are designed to be as humane as possible.

Why is it racist? Religion isn't a race. People have the choice to convert to a religion or not. Race, by contrast, is fixed and non negotiable -and, of course, no White British parents ever object to their daughter marrying a big black fella.

To the extent that religious conservatism exists, I find it parochial and ludicrous (though there are good functional and economic reasons why it persists in traditional societies). But religious conservatism exists in all religions. Do you know any Orthodox Jews in your little wurzel 'ampshire enclave and how they treat marrying out and religious conversion?

Hopefully your daughter takes after her mother because you're not the sharpest bulb in the intellectual chandelier.

If gangs of Jewish men were grooming white British girls en mass, then we'd start talking about whether those attitudes were festering problems.

The fact here is, white girls were/are racially targeted, so surely you'd be mad to not scrutinise what attitudes caused that? Why did those men think they were fair game? Was it perhaps because they've been brought up to see Muslim women as 'pure'/'wife material', and white British girls as Kuffar trash you'd never marry.

If gangs of Jewish men were grooming white British girls en mass, then we'd start talking about whether those attitudes were festering problems.

The fact here is, white girls were/are racially targeted, so surely you'd be mad to not scrutinise what attitudes caused that? Why did those men think they were fair game? Was it perhaps because they've been brought up to see Muslim women as 'pure'/'wife material', and white British girls as Kuffar trash you'd never marry.

I was specifically addressing the point about marriage -and no I don't think there is any clear causal relationship between attitudes to marriage and vile events such as Rotherham.

Verbal has already written convincingly about the very specific geographic, ethnic and cultural origins of the gang members - ones that don't permit generalisations about Muslims, regardless whether they hold ultra-conservative or liberal attitudes to marriage.

Edited by shurlock

Arguably, as in there is an argument to be had. a quick google reveals plenty of people arguing about it.

There are good and bad halal slaughters, and there are good and bad stun slaughters. neither is foolproof, both are designed to be as humane as possible.

Slitting the throat of an animal and letting it bleed to death, stunned or not, doesn't sound as humane as possible to me. The RSPCA seems to think that not all halal meat sold in the UK is pre stunned anyway. I think a bolt to the brain for an instant death is far more humane and like i said, i'm betting the majority of the public would think so too. If they knew about it. I'd like products and menus to be clearly labbeled, giving the public and informed choice on what they eat.

Exactly, I'm pretty sure its a far greater % of Muslim households where it would still be a 'major issue' - but you'll never hear that discussed will you.
Yep, I know of two cases of good friends this has happened to, one the girl pulled out of getting married due to family pressures, the other the lad didn't give a f**k and cracked on.

Pathetic that the rape gang phenomenon is now just being put down to the descendants of a few villages in Pakistan. They must get everywhere, throughout the towns and cities of England and across Sweden and Germany http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4444016/Migrants-jailed-years-raping-woman-Sweden.html and http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-mass-sex-attacks-leaked-document-a7130476.html

Disgusting that many, including some on here, want more of this brought to our country.

And all of this on top of the terrorism that is now part and parcel of living in a large city in Western Europe. Insane.

I've given you evidence. Still not provided me anything comparable to Rotherham, this is my third time of asking, but again we know why don't we.

No answer to my question as to why you post on this forum either.

You don't think there is a problem with Islamic terror in the UK/Western Europe. That is either a bit nuts or painfully thick.

Anything to hide that guilty conscience. The truth hurts I guess.

Ha, thought as much, you're unable to the simple maths problem. You see, that is the crux of the thing. You say (as fact, but with no evidence to support this) that there are more rapists among the Muslim population than others. You then point to some rape gangs in various cities up and down the country as evidence. That is NOT evidence, those are incidents that happen to have been reported. It does not mean that there are more rapists among the Muslim population than any other. You are clearly too thick to understand this - or just don't want to understand it as it doesn't support your bigoted narrative.

Not sure why you want to know why I post on here. I support Southampton (duh - more evidence of you being thick). Why do you post on here? Shouldn't you find some nice, cosy EDL forum to post on?

I didn't say that there wasn't a problem with Islamic terrorism. In fact, I said there was a problem. You have obviously failed to read that bit of my earlier post. Maybe you have trouble reading - most EDL-type right-wing extremist thugs like you are a bit thick, after all, and you're doing nothing to disprove that.

Of course, the truth is that you're an extremist and are aiding and abetting the Islamist terrorists with your views. You're no better than them. In fact, you're worse - you're a traitor to our country.

That is a FACT; that is the truth! Chew on that.

Ha, thought as much, you're unable to the simple maths problem. You see, that is the crux of the thing. You say (as fact, but with no evidence to support this) that there are more rapists among the Muslim population than others. You then point to some rape gangs in various cities up and down the country as evidence. That is NOT evidence, those are incidents that happen to have been reported. It does not mean that there are more rapists among the Muslim population than any other. You are clearly too thick to understand this - or just don't want to understand it as it doesn't support your bigoted narrative.

Not sure why you want to know why I post on here. I support Southampton (duh - more evidence of you being thick). Why do you post on here? Shouldn't you find some nice, cosy EDL forum to post on?

I didn't say that there wasn't a problem with Islamic terrorism. In fact, I said there was a problem. You have obviously failed to read that bit of my earlier post. Maybe you have trouble reading - most EDL-type right-wing extremist thugs like you are a bit thick, after all, and you're doing nothing to disprove that.

Of course, the truth is that you're an extremist and are aiding and abetting the Islamist terrorists with your views. You're no better than them. In fact, you're worse - you're a traitor to our country.

That is a FACT; that is the truth! Chew on that.

you clearly don't support Saints. Not a single post about the team or club in over a year - a year where we got to a Wembley final, sacked our manager, our best player went on strike, club got taken over - nothing, only posts on this thread. Properly odd behaviour.

Still no link to anything comparable to Rotherham. We all know why that is.

Interesting you now admit there is a problem with Islamic terrorism, but you still want more of them allowed into this country. Odd behaviour to say the least.

Also interesting that you think someone posting on a football forum is the same as someone who blows up kids. What a warped, confused, mixed up world you live in.

you clearly don't support Saints. Not a single post about the team or club in over a year - a year where we got to a Wembley final, sacked our manager, our best player went on strike, club got taken over - nothing, only posts on this thread. Properly odd behaviour.

Interesting you now admit there is a problem with Islamic terrorism, but you still want more of them allowed into this country. Odd behaviour to say the least.

Also interesting that you think someone posting on a football forum is the same as someone who blows up kids. What a warped, confused, mixed up world you live in.

You sound more like Donald Trump every day. What is odd is your inability to differentiate between normal peace loving people and terrorists. You are clearly out of place here. Why not find an alt right site where you can share your bigoted views with those wired the same way? You would be much happier amongst your own and we wouldn't have to put up with your constant 1930's mind set.

You sound more like Donald Trump every day. What is odd is your inability to differentiate between normal peace loving people and terrorists. You are clearly out of place here. Why not find an alt right site where you can share your bigoted views with those wired the same way? You would be much happier amongst your own and we wouldn't have to put up with your constant 1930's mind set.
Which of my views do you actually disagree with?

1. You think posting on a football forum equates to supporting the team? Odd. You are probably one of those guys who never goes to games.

2. You really are astonishingly thick. You said that there is a higher proportion of rapists among muslims than other groups - but provide no evidence. Grooming gangs does not mean there's more rapists among that demographic. Sheesh, can't you get this into your thick head? Do you really not understand that basic concept? I even tried to make it easy for you by demonstrating it with basic maths. I guess you were too thick to even get a GCSE. Blimey, some people.

3. I have never said there isn't a problem with Islamist terrorism. Just like when there was a problem back in the 70s through to the early 90s with IRA terrorism, there is now a problem with Islamist terrorism. What I do say is that only a tiny proportion of Muslims would even dream of terrorism. So, just like we didn't blame all the Irish back in the 70s and 80s, I don't blame all Muslims. Tell me this, do you blame all Muslims for terrorism?

4. You blamed me for rape - go figure.

Actually, I do see you as working hand-in-hand with the terrorists. Their aim is to sow division in Western society and turn everyone against the Muslims. Guess what - you're doing exactly what they want. They LOVE you.

Which of my views do you actually disagree with?

Lets start with immigration shall we and your view that in order to stop terrorism and rape we need to stop Muslims from coming here. We can also throw in your view that all Muslims are a problem and not just those who commit crimes.

You would disagree with the point that ISIS aim to set Muslim against non Muslim and to forge a wedge between East and West? Of course they love people like you and SM. You play right into their hands.

I think their aim is to kill as many non conservative Muslims as possible. Preferably infidels

source?

After you’ve finished reading Jamie’s 15 minute meals, maybe you want to check out Abu Mus'ab As-Suri’s Global Islamic Resistance Call, which is seen as the manifesto for European-based terrorism. It’s explicit aim is to forment civil war in Europe by turning mainstream society against Muslims, then playing the victimisation card to attract new followers.

After you’ve finished reading Jamie’s 15 minute meals, maybe you want to check out Abu Mus'ab As-Suri’s Global Islamic Resistance Call, which is seen as the manifesto for European-based terrorism. It’s explicit aim is to forment civil war in Europe by turning mainstream society against Muslims, then playing the victimisation card to attract new followers.

epic bantz

what is it that you think me being a chef is some sort of stick?

I just do not get it....it is a job I could never do in the conditions they work in. much respect to them

Thought your banter was better than this, to be fair

anyway, his 2006 keynote suggests this -

topple the existing governments

and systems, and to establish

the Islamic system through

armed jihad.

you either with them.......

they are losing (isis that is) and wont be long before they are wiped out (and some other islamist cult takes its place..North africa being the hotbed of lunatics at the mo)

Edited by Batman

source?

Here's an interesting article reporting on academic research into the subject.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/whats-the-real-goal-of-islamic-terrorists

The way it runs is that hardline Islamists see the West as the enemy but even worse are the moderate, westernised Muslims. To the terrorists, they are the worst of the worst - sellouts. So, they take the view that Muslims in the west either go on Jihad, leave the West, get killed/expelled or convert to something else and no longer call themselves Muslims.

A way of bringing this about is to ferment terror in the West such that they turn all the other demographics against the Western Muslims. They hope that if they can turn everyone else against the Muslims, they'll be backed into a corner, feel oppressed and then turn to terrorism themselves. They actually NEED people like Sour Grapes to hate Muslims. It finishes their job off for them.

Here's an interesting article reporting on academic research into the subject.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/whats-the-real-goal-of-islamic-terrorists

The way it runs is that hardline Islamists see the West as the enemy but even worse are the moderate, westernised Muslims. To the terrorists, they are the worst of the worst - sellouts. So, they take the view that Muslims in the west either go on Jihad, leave the West, get killed/expelled or convert to something else and no longer call themselves Muslims.

A way of bringing this about is to ferment terror in the West such that they turn all the other demographics against the Western Muslims. They hope that if they can turn everyone else against the Muslims, they'll be backed into a corner, feel oppressed and then turn to terrorism themselves. They actually NEED people like Sour Grapes to hate Muslims. It finishes their job off for them.

I do not believe that to be the case. The lid was lifted (by us and others) when the brutal leaders were removed (or their power base weakened) who were able to keep a lid on these islamist loons.

I doubt these weirdo's give a toss what the likes of Sour Mash, you or I think. They would kill us all (and those who campaign for their liberty to do this) if they could in the name of their medieval version of islam

now it is free for all. We are very much winning the fight to wipe out ISIS over in the Middle East but Europe's bizarre anyone can come over policy means many of these loons are free to do wander around much of the continent.

However, we are winning. The prevent strategy among others along with our excellent (albeit stretched) security services are picking off these loons who want to kill us all for not believing in their warped version of Islam.

as people return to Syria (and we should encourage them to do so), focus will switch to North Africa and the mess continues

I do not believe that to be the case. The lid was lifted (by us and others) when the brutal leaders were removed (or their power base weakened) who were able to keep a lid on these islamist loons.

I doubt these weirdo's give a toss what the likes of Sour Mash, you or I think. They would kill us all (and those who campaign for their liberty to do this) if they could in the name of their medieval version of islam

now it is free for all. We are very much winning the fight to wipe out ISIS over in the Middle East but Europe's bizarre anyone can come over policy means many of these loons are free to do wander around much of the continent.

However, we are winning. The prevent strategy among others along with our excellent (albeit stretched) security services are picking off these loons who want to kill us all for not believing in their warped version of Islam.

as people return to Syria (and we should encourage them to do so), focus will switch to North Africa and the mess continues

Lucky we intervened in Libya then wasn't it?

Lucky we intervened in Libya then wasn't it?

You’d just love it if ISIS were free to roam and kill across the caliphate wouldn’t you? After all bombing is done by nasty westerners.

Do you ever read what went on in Raqqa, Mosul etc?

Lets start with immigration shall we and your view that in order to stop terrorism and rape we need to stop Muslims from coming here. We can also throw in your view that all Muslims are a problem and not just those who commit crimes.
None of those are my views. So I'll ask again, which of my opinions do you disagree with?

1. You think posting on a football forum equates to supporting the team? Odd. You are probably one of those guys who never goes to games.

2. You really are astonishingly thick. You said that there is a higher proportion of rapists among muslims than other groups - but provide no evidence. Grooming gangs does not mean there's more rapists among that demographic. Sheesh, can't you get this into your thick head? Do you really not understand that basic concept? I even tried to make it easy for you by demonstrating it with basic maths. I guess you were too thick to even get a GCSE. Blimey, some people.

3. I have never said there isn't a problem with Islamist terrorism. Just like when there was a problem back in the 70s through to the early 90s with IRA terrorism, there is now a problem with Islamist terrorism. What I do say is that only a tiny proportion of Muslims would even dream of terrorism. So, just like we didn't blame all the Irish back in the 70s and 80s, I don't blame all Muslims. Tell me this, do you blame all Muslims for terrorism?

4. You blamed me for rape - go figure.

Actually, I do see you as working hand-in-hand with the terrorists. Their aim is to sow division in Western society and turn everyone against the Muslims. Guess what - you're doing exactly what they want. They LOVE you.

You're clearly not a Saints fan. Over a year of posting when we've sacked a manager, got to Wembley, been taken over, not one single post, opinion or thought - except in support of the spread of rape gangs and terrorism - seriously odd behaviour. Edited by Sour Mash

You have to wonder about the mental health of someone that thinks the thousands of Islamic terror attacks care what people on a football forum think.

In reality they're cracking up at the likes of Bath "Saint" and his simpleton friends as they're allowed to stroll around Europe murdering as many infidels as they can, who do everything they can to quieten any dissent from those that don't think they should be allowed into our countries by shouting "racist" and "fascist" to the point where Islamic terrorism is now just an every day piece of news in Western Europe.

The mental health of someone that thinks the real problem in the world isn't the Boston Bombers, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, ISIS, Manchester Arena, Borough Market, 9/11, Lee Rigby, Nice truck massacre, but the people who don't want this ideology brought to our countries. What a weird, mixed up view of the world that must be.

You have to wonder about the mental health of someone that thinks the thousands of Islamic terror attacks care what people on a football forum think.

In reality they're cracking up at the likes of Bath "Saint" and his simpleton friends as they're allowed to stroll around Europe murdering as many infidels as they can, who do everything they can to quieten any dissent from those that don't think they should be allowed into our countries by shouting "racist" and "fascist" to the point where Islamic terrorism is now just an every day piece of news in Western Europe.

The mental health of someone that thinks the real problem in the world isn't the Boston Bombers, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, ISIS, Manchester Arena, Borough Market, 9/11, Lee Rigby, Nice truck massacre, but the people who don't want this ideology brought to our countries. What a weird, mixed up view of the world that must be.

You have to wonder about someone who just likes to hurl out abuse rather than actually argue the points - and who seems to think that number of posts on and internet forum equates to support of a football club. Seriously odd behaviour. But there we are. He is obviously unable to grasp simple maths or understand simple concepts (or answer straightforward questions, for that matter) if they undermine or, in any way, challenge his ideology.

I'm going to leave this rather dense individual to his generalised, bigoted witterings and go back to the football forum I normally post on (HA, in your face, Sour Grapes).

A Muslim surgeon has been stabbed in the neck on his way to the Mosque. This happened in this country in broad daylight. Batman, who scours the news daily to bring us stories about how dangerous Muslims are seems to have missed this one. An oversight I’m sure as you would like to think he is even handed when checking the news.

A Muslim surgeon has been stabbed in the neck on his way to the Mosque. This happened in this country in broad daylight. Batman, who scours the news daily to bring us stories about how dangerous Muslims are seems to have missed this one. An oversight I’m sure as you would like to think he is even handed when checking the news.

just part and parcel of living in a todays world. Not what I want but it is reality, sadly

getting stabbed or blown up because a make believe god is different to the other sides talking snakes

those who follow religions to the letter are just weirdo's all round.

I would ban religious schools across the board, let alone ones that force young'uns to cover their heads/face

Edited by Batman