Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

I agree more with this line of thinking:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/18/barcelona-attack-europe-seventh-vehicle-what-done?CMP=fb_gu

Over 100 Americans die everyday from car accidents. Everyday.

Let me help you out. The key word is "accident". Accidents happen. They are in no way comparable to people who deliberately murder innocent people and any attempt to compare them like for like makes you an apologist.

Lefties like you want to challenge the ideology of white supremism, yet will not even recognise the murderous islamist jihaddi ideology and scream racist at every opportunity.

Both are repugnant ideologies that need challenging.

Apologists have blood on their hands. So much for caring sharing lefties. Bunch of ****ing hypocrites..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Let me help you out. The key word is "accident". Accidents happen. They are in no way comparable to people who deliberately murder innocent people and any attempt to compare them like for like makes you an apologist.

Lefties like you want to challenge the ideology of white supremism, yet will not even recognise the murderous islamist jihaddi ideology and scream racist at every opportunity.

Apologists have blood on their hands. So much for caring sharing lefties. Bunch of ****ing hypocrites..

Nope you're wrong again. I hate the murderers on both sides. They are ruining other peoples' lives. Life is too short and precious for all this sh*t.

I'm talking about 24/7 mainstream media obsession (although Brexiters will tell us the media want to ignore it) You can hear the news reporters getting off on it. All it does is ruin normal people's lives through fear. It distorts people's perception of reality and makes things worse and worse.

Nope you're wrong again. I hate the murderers on both sides. They are ruining other peoples' lives. Life is too short and precious for all this sh*t.

I'm talking about 24/7 mainstream media obsession (although Brexiters will tell us the media want to ignore it) You can hear the news reporters getting off on it. All it does is ruin normal people's lives through fear. It distorts people's perception of reality and makes things worse and worse.

mainstream media obsession distorts peoples perception of reality?

are you talking about the significant rise in islamist driven mass murder or the issues currently going on in the USA?

since the rise of islamist terrorism in 2014, 7000+ people (and counting) have been murdered in the name of that peaceful religion (or the nutter's interpretation of it)

but hey, it is the media's fault because people die every day all around the world

Edited by Batman

Amen to that

are you talking about the significant rise in islamist driven mass murder or the issues currently going on in the USA?

since the rise of islamist terrorism in 2014, 7000+ people (and counting) have been murdered in the name of that peaceful religion (or the nutter's interpretation of it)

but hey, it is the media's fault because people die every day all around the world

Glad you've shown some concern for fellow Muslims in the Middle East who have been killed by these sickos - from your posts, 'updates' one could be mistaken for thinking that it's only Westerners in European cities who matter.

Good lad.

The media ramps up hysteria which over the years has turned normally reasonable adults into social media extremists on both sides.

About 650,000 Americans have died in car crashes in the 21st century. Wheres the road safety and safe driving thread on here?

The media ramps up hysteria which over the years has turned normally reasonable adults into social media extremists on both sides.

About 650,000 Americans have died in car crashes in the 21st century. Wheres the road safety and safe driving thread on here?

quite, not sure why people are bothered about nuclear weapons. More people have died in car crashes compared to when the USA dropped the bomb

Yorkshire ripper killed less than the amount of people who had strokes in a day. Baffling how it actually became a news story.

Yes its very dramatic and entertaining. Hence why we still invest in a police force and detectives. Luckily not many people devote all their waking conversation to how much they hate serial killers.

Edited by Jonnyboy

What we need is a good Hollywood blockbuster to bring an end to it all. rocky Balboa in Rocky 4 went to Russia to fight Ivan Drago and proved that the good old fashioned American warrior spirit will alway overcome the odds, whilst at the same time breaking down communism and ending the Cold War. Maybe its time for a similar one where aging break dancer will smith goes to. Islamic state to take on Daesh top boy in a dance off. He'll arrive to the cold shoulder and be followed around by Isis spies, then in his pre battle training montage he'll practice his moves in a war torn, deserted Iraqi town to the sounds of Run DMC its like that. slowly dozens of Iraqi children come our of their wrecked homes surround him with beaming faces, smiling and dancing along whilst the dismayed ISIS spies shame their head in dismay. Will wins the break dance competition, the american hero is cheered by the audience and given a standing ovations no even Jihad John rises to his feet vowing to change.

What we need is a good Hollywood blockbuster to bring an end to it all. rocky Balboa in Rocky 4 went to Russia to fight Ivan Drago and proved that the good old fashioned American warrior spirit will alway overcome the odds, whilst at the same time breaking down communism and ending the Cold War. Maybe its time for a similar one where aging break dancer will smith goes to. Islamic state to take on Daesh top boy in a dance off. He'll arrive to the cold shoulder and be followed around by Isis spies, then in his pre battle training montage he'll practice his moves in a war torn, deserted Iraqi town to the sounds of Run DMC its like that. slowly dozens of Iraqi children come our of their wrecked homes surround him with beaming faces, smiling and dancing along whilst the dismayed ISIS spies shame their head in dismay. Will wins the break dance competition, the american hero is cheered by the audience and given a standing ovations no even Jihad John rises to his feet vowing to change.
I'd actually watch that film.

Just another one of our common criminal whackos though. Got sent to Marseille for therapy for psychatric troubles. Mind you we don't have terrorists here, just whackos who should in theory be in institutions or in this case prison. Since we had that weirdo woman from the Antilles as Justice Minister, you really have to be the quintessence of evil (and then some) to do any prison or asylum time. She maintained that virtually all crime is the fault of "the system" whatever that may be. Second, third, fourth and fifth chance for all.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Oh you mean the low level disorder that meant some pubs and shops had to close? That's definitely relevant on a thread discussing terrorism and the deaths associated with it.

And yet you and your chum keep bringing up Maidstone? And if it was so "low level" why the lockdown?

And yet you and your chum keep bringing up Maidstone? And if it was so "low level" why the lockdown?

:lol:

It was a few gypos having a **** up wasn't it?

Now, no one likes a gypo, but you make yourself look a bit weird comparing their shenanigans with indiscriminate murderers. Frankly, it would be ****ing odd if someone started going on about that on a terrorism thread.... oh!

Not my words, the words of the police involved with it. You're an absolute joke to try to equate a few blokes on a **** up with radical terrorism. That's the sort of ridiculous lengths you go to try to downplay terrorism. I didn't bring up Maidstone you weirdo but you were the one who brought it up originally and it exploded in your face. It's still funny now...

Not my words, the words of the police involved with it. You're an absolute joke to try to equate a few blokes on a **** up with radical terrorism. That's the sort of ridiculous lengths you go to try to downplay terrorism. I didn't bring up Maidstone you weirdo but you were the one who brought it up originally and it exploded in your face. It's still funny now...

Don't forget the alleged rape too. But my point about Cromer, which if you had half a brain cell you would have understood, was that if Muslims had been involved your buddy Batman would have been all over it like a rash. You and Batman both mention Maidstone. Neither of you seem to have read what I said because you have both twisted what I actually said to suit your own pathetic agendas. I am glad you think violence in town centres is funny. I happened to have a meal with someone who works there on Saturday and she said it is still a nightmare in the part of town where she works when she leaves at 5pm, Daily punch ups between the local druggies. She constantly feels threatened in the town centre, but hey hypochondriac thinks it is a laugh. And for the record, feel free to find where I compared it to Cologne. Still the likes of you, Batman and Sour Mash get worked up about violence when the ethnic minorities are involved don't you. Typical to see you on Trump's side over the violence in Charlottesville. As for being a weirdo, at least I am not a spineless internet warrior who bottles it. If you ever grow a backbone I'll see you over at Sotonians on the Beef Thread. You know, the place you visit but rarely post because you get the **** ripped out of you so much.

Welsh police apparently failed to act on information that could have taken peado Ian Watkins off the streets well before his later conviction. You can bet your mortgage that Batman and his mates would have been all this if he was a Muslim. As it is, not a peep. It would appear that being a Muslim isn't the only reason for crimes to go unchallenged.

Welsh police apparently failed to act on information that could have taken peado Ian Watkins off the streets well before his later conviction. You can bet your mortgage that Batman and his mates would have been all this if he was a Muslim. As it is, not a peep. It would appear that being a Muslim isn't the only reason for crimes to go unchallenged.

And hurricane Harvey about to reek havoc in the States. Nobody is mention it’s faith. Bet if it was a Muslim storm they’d be outrage.

It's PC gone mad I tell you. Why are the authorities so afraid to act against pop stars? Just ask Cliff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41066529

A second man has been arrested after three police officers were injured by a man brandishing a 4ft sword near Buckingham Palace on Friday.A 30-year-old man has been detained at an address in west London, and a search is being carried out, police say.

He was arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences.

Police continue to question a 26-year-old man from Luton who was arrested outside the palace on Friday.

Dean Haydon, head of counter-terrorism at Scotland Yard, said on Saturday that the man deliberately drove at a police vehicle before stopping and being confronted by three officers.

He repeatedly shouted "Allahu Akbar" as CS gas was used to "quickly" restrain him, Cdr Haydon said.

The three unarmed Westminster police officers received minor injuries.

Two of them were taken to hospital after receiving cuts to their hands and forearms.

Good work once again by police both here and in Brussels. Hope the officers in question recover soon, and the damage isn't lasting.

And hurricane Harvey about to reek havoc in the States. Nobody is mention it’s faith. Bet if it was a Muslim storm they’d be outrage.

Now you are getting the hang of it Whelk. Can you imagine the outrage of the alt right brigade on here if it was called Hurricane Mohammed?

;)

Now you are getting the hang of it Whelk. Can you imagine the outrage of the alt right brigade on here if it was called Hurricane Mohammed?

;)

To be fair, if it had been called Mohammed, the hurricane naming people probably would have got the old Charlie Hebdo treatment.