Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

I was responding to Hutch's post #6086. If you find my posts tiresome best not read them then eh?

Back on track. A teenager was stabbed to death in a park in Penge, SE London, a few days ago. Four other teenagers aged from 14 to 17 have been charged with his murder. This is the 16th fatal stabbing of a teenaged in London alone this year. Last month a man was stabbed to death in Horsham, West Sussex and three people were arrested on suspicion of his murder. These incidents are happening with sickening regularity all round the country every week. If the accused had shouted "Allah Akbar" or pledged allegiance to IS there would be another outpouring of anti Muslim posts on here by the usual suspects. When we terrorise "our own" it is just business as usual it seems. Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes but the only ones worth mentioning are Muslims it would appear. Is it any worse to be blown up by a suicide bomber or mown down by a van than being beating to death by a gang wielding baseball bats or stabbed to death by a group of people with knives? Regular poster hypochondriac finds it funny that I mentioned that we have a problem with serious crimes on a regular basis in cities and towns all over the country. Sour Mash thinks that our problems will be solved if we just stop Muslims coming into the country despite the fact that he is more likely to be killed by a non Muslim. I agree with you CB Fry. it is tiresome having to make the same point over and over again. Unfortunately it would appear that, until some people accept that the problems we face do not revolved predominately around Islam, the point will need to be made again and again.

So what you're saying is that all teenagers are knife-weilding murderers.

Seems the Russians have cottoned on to how is the masses are to manipulate with a bit of twitter

Man who posted image of Muslim woman 'ignoring Westminster terror victims' was a Russian troll

A Twitter account which tweeted a picture of a Muslim woman wrongly accused of ignoring the Westminster terror attack has been revealed as one of the thousands of fake accounts set up by a Russian “troll factory”.

The account, @Southlonestar, tweeted a picture of a woman in a hijab walking past a victim laying on the ground while on her phone.

It said: “Muslim woman pays no mind to the terror attack, casually walks by a dying man while checking phone #PrayForLondon #Westminster #BanIslam.”

The sentiment was picked up by far-right activists in the UK and the US and the woman was attacked for her “indifference” to the scene.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/man-who-posted-image-of-muslim-woman-ignoring-westminster-terror-victims-was-a-russian-troll/ar-BBEWhum?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

No you weren't. My post had nothing whatsoever to do with independence.

Yes I was. No you didn't mention independence. I was trying a poor attempt at being facetious as, frankly, I had no idea of what you were going on about and still don't. As for your advice, I have been on this site for 11 years and have friends here too, so I'll think I will stay, thanks all the same. I work on the basis that if I upset people like you then I must be doing something right ;) If it becomes too much for you, just put me on ignore and do us both a favour.

Fair comment. I think I'll go the whole hog and bail out of here permanently. Life is too precious to waste on halfwits like you.

Don't let mentally deranged fantasists like soggy chase you off the site. The more people that can stem the tide of his inanity and challenge his falsehoods the better!

Nope, I clearly have not said that. Check the stats though and knife crime is on the rise in England and Wales as are homicides in general as well as serious sexual assaults.

So you are saying this rise is all down to immigration? SOG you are all over the place these days. I remember simpler times when it was the WW1 Xmas ad that rattled you.

Very misleading article, trying to make them alike.

Playing devils advocate here, but one group wants to remove the other, so that they can live the way they want to live somewhere else. The other group wants to impose their way of life on and control the other.

In that context, you couldn't get two views far more opposed.

Both are a bunch of ****wits, yet only one bunch tend to carry out mass murdering of innocents.

It's not hard to see the role of a certain religion if, as you say, the people are essentially the same.

Both are a bunch of ****wits, yet only one bunch tend to carry out mass murdering of innocents.

It's not hard to see the role of a certain religion if, as you say, the people are essentially the same.

Hizb ut-tahrir is not the same as ISIS pal.

All this coming from the same f**kwit who was defending Trunp's use of false equivalencies.

Edited by shurlock

Here you go, Shahid al-Scumbagi, a nice little film from the fifties when all of London was purest white. It'll make you feel better.

https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/watch-sunshine-in-soho-1956-online?utm_source=twitterbfi&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=bof-event-post&utm_content=151117sunshineinsoho

Thanks for sharing, great video. Hows the missus? Does she know you've started posting on here again (I don't think you actually stopped despite promising her you had) or are you sneaking around doing it behind her back? This place must mean a lot to you.

So you are saying this rise is all down to immigration? SOG you are all over the place these days. I remember simpler times when it was the WW1 Xmas ad that rattled you.

No, not at all Whelk and if you read my posts properly you would see my point. Unfortunately you get hung up on a Christmas ad (which by the way received many complaints) and Maidstone. If you aren't careful you will end up like hypo.

No, not at all Whelk and if you read my posts properly you would see my point. Unfortunately you get hung up on a Christmas ad (which by the way received many complaints) and Maidstone. If you aren't careful you will end up like hypo.
Ah the classic defence of "you didn't read my posts properly!" it couldn't possibly be that your posts contained the usual contradictory lines and falsehoods so as to obscure the actual point of them.

Hung up? I reckon one of us posted far more than the other in that thread. And it wasn’t me!

And smile and lighten up and stop trying to categorise posters together.

Hung up? I reckon one of us posted far more than the other in that thread. And it wasn’t me!

And smile and lighten up and stop trying to categorise posters together.

It's the mentality of collectivism. It makes it much easier for him to lump everyone under the "racist" banner when the reality is we are all individuals with differing motivations and opinions. It's hard for a collectivist to grasp.

Yep, let’s have a laugh about Maidstone when the news is about over 200 Muslims butchered at prayer. Had they been Christians this place would be full of it.
You're getting dangerously close to condemning a atrocity carried out by Islamic terrorists. Careful now.

• 4 weeks later...
An "Aussie citizen with mental health issues and a drug problems" has just mowed down people in Melbourne.

NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

HONESTLY, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

It's just a regular part of importing Islam into any country, these sort of attacks become an every day event, brushed under the carpet.

How many of these have fortunately been foiled at the last minute, barely big news now. Crazy. https://news.sky.com/story/amp/controlled-explosion-after-police-disrupt-christmas-terror-plot-11181313

It's just a regular part of importing Islam into any country, these sort of attacks become an every day event, brushed under the carpet.

How many of these have fortunately been foiled at the last minute, barely big news now. Crazy. https://news.sky.com/story/amp/controlled-explosion-after-police-disrupt-christmas-terror-plot-11181313

Any in Southampton?

• 3 weeks later...
The suspect in the Dortmund team bus bombing from last year has admitted to detonating explosives. He's a white non-muslim and was it's understood he was hoping to make financial gains from the attack. Would have thought this would have been on the front pages of the red tops had he been muslim. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42603840

Tbf difficult to know if that fits the definition of a terrorist attack- I thought there had to be some sort of political dimension. Seems more like a deeply misguided attempt to make money. Shocking crime clearly but it doesn't appear to be motivated by an extremist ideology. Good to see by the way that this thread has been quiet for a while. Maybe 2018 will see less major Islamic terror attacks in Western Europe. I certainly hope so.

The suspect in the Dortmund team bus bombing from last year has admitted to detonating explosives. He's a white non-muslim and was it's understood he was hoping to make financial gains from the attack. Would have thought this would have been on the front pages of the red tops had he been muslim. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42603840

Don’t worry, there are plenty of Muslim attacks not reported by the red tops as well, here’s a list for you;

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Don’t worry, there are plenty of Muslim attacks not reported by the red tops as well, here’s a list for you;

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Do you have a similar list of Christian attacks to compare it, otherwise it's a pretty pointless exercise.

Not sure how that website can claim to be non-partisan. They've clearly decided what their agenda is, as it 'examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom' and trying their best to portray this with statistics taken out of context.

Do you have a similar list of Christian attacks to compare it, otherwise it's a pretty pointless exercise.

Not sure how that website can claim to be non-partisan. They've clearly decided what their agenda is, as it 'examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom' and trying their best to portray this with statistics taken out of context.

I’m not trying to compare Islam with Christianity or any other religion, just putting your post about unreported attacks into context. I’m not a fan of any religion.

I’m not trying to compare Islam with Christianity or any other religion, just putting your post about unreported attacks into context. I’m not a fan of any religion.

Nice website bottlejob. You certainly browse some ‘interesting’ and ‘colourful’ sites. Does your wife know about your browsing habits? Anything else we should know about?

Edited by shurlock

Tbf difficult to know if that fits the definition of a terrorist attack- I thought there had to be some sort of political dimension. Seems more like a deeply misguided attempt to make money. Shocking crime clearly but it doesn't appear to be motivated by an extremist ideology. Good to see by the way that this thread has been quiet for a while. Maybe 2018 will see less major Islamic terror attacks in Western Europe. I certainly hope so.

I'd say trying to get rich out of killing people is an extremist ideology, but then again you were probably in favour of the war in Iraq.

I'd say trying to get rich out of killing people is an extremist ideology, but then again you were probably in favour of the war in Iraq.

Really odd assumption to make based on not a whole lot. Many were in favour of the Iraq war which was based on a lie which was discovered after the invasion. I doubt anyone was in further of an invasion once it was discovered that the dossier was made up. With regards to this bloke, it appears his motives were financial rather than any political motive or desire to spread terror in order to further an ideology which is the definition of a terrorist act. Otherwise any violent act for monetary gain would be considered an act of terror which is quite clearly tosh.

Thought even allowing for your sixth form ideology you’d understand how stupid that sounds. Bet I’m a Trump voter though eh