Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/15/explosion-on-tube-train-at-parsons-green-sparks-panic-on-district-line-6929973/

A bomb squad and armed police have all been seen arriving at the station following the blast which happened in a white bucket inside a Lidl carrier bag.

Wires could be seen coming out of the bucket which was on fire and people described fleeing from the train as soon as the doors opened.

A metro.co.uk reporter at the scene described seeing people with facial burns, adding that they were ‘really badly burned’ and ‘their hair was coming off’.

Fire crews and paramedics also rushed to the scene to help people after the fireball went down the carriage.

pri_53006823.jpg?w=964&h=727&crop=1

Does anyone ever worry about the rather obvious pinch point at SMS?

There's going to be an attack on a football crowd one day, it's an obvious target. I'd imagine we'd be lower down the risk scale than a big London or Manchester club, but I share your concern.

After one of the attacks the security was supposed to be increased at St Mary's...

Steward: Have you been in the metal detector queue?

(I hadn't and I look at the long queue)

Me: Yes

Steward: Ok, go to the turnstile

Me:Cheers

After one of the attacks the security was supposed to be increased at St Mary's...

Did you bring your laptop into the ground?

Did you bring your laptop into the ground?

No, but it got me out of a long queue to have a metal detector search.

Should security staff really be taken the word of people if they have been searched or not?

No, but it got me out of a long queue to have a metal detector search.

Should security staff really be taken the word of people if they have been searched or not?

I'm guessing if you were of Asian appearance, carrying a rucksack and looked agitated they would have been a bit more thorough.

There's going to be an attack on a football crowd one day, it's an obvious target. I'd imagine we'd be lower down the risk scale than a big London or Manchester club, but I share your concern.

Sure we are down the scale, but down the scale often means an easier target.

We have become so used to these attacks, that another terrorist attack in London today barely draws any comment on this thread anymore (apart from a couple of comments and a joke).

I guess that's because it is part and parcel of living in a big city.

Perhaps it is time for this thread to be closed?????

Just part and parcel of opening doors to Islam, as seen across Western Europe.

That thought had occurred to me. When I saw the pictures of the Manchester bomber I could tell straight away he was an absolute f**king crayon eater.

40BC345800000578-4542434-Lounging_on_the_beach_in_Libya_with_friends_and_hanging_out_with-a-18_1495736998848.jpg

Rubber dingy rapids bro!

To be fair, this cûnt pretty much nailed his mission. Ticked virtually every box on the terrorist wishlist in terms of symbolism, operational sophistication and body count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why drone aircraft were ever allowed to go on free sale is madness to me. Pack one of these things with acid, or a bomb and send them into a crowd, or fly them into an aircrafts engine on landing or take off. These young terroists coming through are adept at using technology . A client from Ireland told me yesterday, that the criminals over there use them to fly over farms, to see where any easy equipment is to go and steal. Edited by OldNick

Still not answered my question about those that cover up rape gangs with the cry of 'racist' - we know why that is.

And why is that, scumbag?

I answered your question ages ago, as you well know. Again: I condemn the cry of racism when used to protect Asian rape gangs. I have also, at length, supported Andrew Norfolk's work on this (you wouldn't know who he is, but never mind) and given an account, based on first-hand knowledge of the geographic area concerned, as to why these rape gangs came to have the attitudes and behaviour that they do.

All this stuff is on this thread, scumbag - just go and look for it.

So - I'm off next week to the country concerned. Want to tag along? You'd love it. It's just your thing.

I answered your question ages ago, as you well know. Again: I condemn the cry of racism when used to protect Asian rape gangs. I have also, at length, supported Andrew Norfolk's work on this (you wouldn't know who he is, but never mind) and given an account, based on first-hand knowledge of the geographic area concerned, as to why these rape gangs came to have the attitudes and behaviour that they do.

So - I'm off next week to the country concerned. Want to tag along? You'd love it. It's just your thing.

Glad you agree that the likes of Robinson should never have been called racist by the likes of you. Good to see the counselling working well mate :thumbup: Edited by Sour Mash

Does anyone still think we should be accepting more islamic refugees? Lily Allen and Lineker have gone a bit quiet on the subject.

I have absolutely no problem accepting Muslim people into the country just like the Irish continued to enter the country at the height of IRA terrorism.

See, it isn't difficult to answer a question, is it? Maybe you should give it a try.

Glad you agree that the likes of Robinson should never have been called racist by the likes of you. Good to see the counselling working well mate :thumbup:

So you are telling us that Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon) is not racist? You'll be telling us next that you are a Muslim.

What would your wife say if she knew you were posting on here again?

Tommy Robinson is a tough one. I've listened to some of his most recent stuff and I haven't heard anything he has said that is racist. However, he has clearly held racist views in the past - I believe he may have been secretly filmed using some choice language- and his membership of the edl was never a good idea- something he apparently regrets. Unfortunately he's not exactly posh or particularly well spoken so he's never likely to get a fair crack with the media but having said that I don't think he can really complain about some of the names he is called considering views he has held over the years.

That doesn't mean he doesn't make some valid points that should be considered now but I do think the way he puts some of his points across is not really helpful to any debate and is designed to provoke a reaction and get people's backs up rather than to affect change.

I have absolutely no problem accepting Muslim people into the country just like the Irish continued to enter the country at the height of IRA terrorism.

See, it isn't difficult to answer a question, is it? Maybe you should give it a try.

Why do you think we should bring in people from cultures that have a far higher proportion of rape and terrorism than others?

By increasing their likelihood, people like you are contributing to both, that's a fact.

Edited by Sour Mash

Why do you think we should bring in people from cultures that have a far higher proportion of rape and terrorism than others?

By increasing their likelihood, people like you are contributing to both, that's a fact.

So we should limit immigration from places with a higher proportion of rape and terrorism? That's the Swedes screwed then. Why stop at rape and terrorism? Why not include murder and theft so we can exclude Americans too.

Oh and by the way, I love the irony of your Tommy owning a sun bed shop.

So we should limit immigration from places with a higher proportion of rape and terrorism? That's the Swedes screwed then. Why stop at rape and terrorism? Why not include murder and theft so we can exclude Americans too.

Oh and by the way, I love the irony of your Tommy owning a sun bed shop.

You do make me chuckle, one of the funnier posters on here.

Is it true they've shut the M1 for a whole day because somebody left a bin bag on the hard shoulder? The terrorists have won, it's time to surrender to lunacy.

Would be a pretty daft place to put a bomb, chances are there wont be a car within 100 yards of it when it goes off. In such a wide open space, with a device not buried in the ground, it'd probably have to be right next to a car to kill someone.

Is it true they've shut the M1 for a whole day because somebody left a bin bag on the hard shoulder? The terrorists have won, it's time to surrender to lunacy.

Whilst I agree it's mad, saying the terrorists have won is a bit of a stretch. Unless IS have downgraded their aim from the Islamification of the the whole world to making a few people late for work.

As usual, not answering the questions. Really, it isn't difficult. I did earlier and will answer your follow up question in a moment. I guess I take the view that, by showing you how to answer questions you may, one day, learn for yourself. They call it teaching by doing.

HTH

Fact? You sure?

Okay, so show me the evidence that Muslims are more likely to commit rape. By evidence, I mean official/robustly collected statistics (not random news reports). Not only that, but that the incidence of rape committed by Muslims is statistically significantly higher than other religious groups.

Secondly, in terms of terrorism, as I said earlier, we continued to let Irish people come here during the height of the the IRA bombings. Risk was slightly increased, yes, but we didn't castigate an entire people for the crimes of a tiny minority (well, quite a few people did, actually, as they suffered a lot of prejudice and still do).

Also (and this is anecdotal, although feel free to find the statistics if you want to prove otherwise) but aren't most of the Islamist terrorists in the UK (just like the right wing terrorists) 'home grown'? By that, I mean they were born and raised in Britain (or have been here since they were very young). So we have a terrorism problem of our own making - both right wing and Islamist (which is also right wing, in my view). I'm not sure how stopping a specific group of people entering the country will stop our own people committing terrorism.

So, I don't think your fact is a fact unless you can provide unequivocal evidence and (like a lot of slightly thick people) simply saying FACT doesn't make anything a fact. I prefer robust, scientific evidence to your random prejudice.

Anyway, a few questions there for you to answer. See whether you can manage it. I've shown you how.....

So, there are a few questions for you there.

As usual, not answering the questions. Really, it isn't difficult. I did earlier and will answer your follow up question in a moment. I guess I take the view that, by showing you how to answer questions you may, one day, learn for yourself. They call it teaching by doing.

HTH

You didn't ask me a question.

Nice try at avoiding mine, apologies for catching you out again.

I am glad you find this funny. Personally I don't find anything to do with the BNP, EDL, racism or xenophobia funny. People like you play right into the hands of people like IS. That would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous for the rest of us.

Fact? You sure?

Okay, so show me the evidence that Muslims are more likely to commit rape. By evidence, I mean official/robustly collected statistics (not random news reports). Not only that, but that the incidence of rape committed by Muslims is statistically significantly higher than other religious groups.

Secondly, in terms of terrorism, as I said earlier, we continued to let Irish people come here during the height of the the IRA bombings. Risk was slightly increased, yes, but we didn't castigate an entire people for the crimes of a tiny minority (well, quite a few people did, actually, as they suffered a lot of prejudice and still do).

Also (and this is anecdotal, although feel free to find the statistics if you want to prove otherwise) but aren't most of the Islamist terrorists in the UK (just like the right wing terrorists) 'home grown'? By that, I mean they were born and raised in Britain (or have been here since they were very young). So we have a terrorism problem of our own making - both right wing and Islamist (which is also right wing, in my view). I'm not sure how stopping a specific group of people entering the country will stop our own people committing terrorism.

So, I don't think your fact is a fact unless you can provide unequivocal evidence and (like a lot of slightly thick people) simply saying FACT doesn't make anything a fact. I prefer robust, scientific evidence to your random prejudice.

Anyway, a few questions there for you to answer. See whether you can manage it. I've shown you how.....

So, there are a few questions for you there.

So just to clarify, you don't think there is a significantly disproportionate problem with muslim rape gangs in Britain? On that basis, why didn't you pull up Verbal about his references for people coming from a particular culture? Oh.......

And just to further clarify, you don't think there is a particular problem with Islamic terror in the UK and western Europe as a whole? And that these people are all either first of second generation migrants? Which bit do you actually disagree with? Your post only has one question, whether the terrorists are "home grown", most are not, most are either first of second generation migrants from Islamic countries and/or radicalised by immigrants from similar countries. All of those things are fact.

Do you think Sarah Champion was wrong to voice this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/defiant-sarah-champion-mp-vows-keep-speaking-sex-abuse-gangs/ and here's some more stats for you - 1,400 children in Rotherham alone, one small town - unprecedented figures http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

What is also a fact is that people like you, who want more of this culture brought to our country are also partly responsible for the rape gang epidemics and spread of terrorism. And those who try to cover up the problem, deny it, shout "racist" at those that try and expose it (like yourself) are also part guilty of these things happening. Think about that fact for a while.

I am glad you find this funny. Personally I don't find anything to do with the BNP, EDL, racism or xenophobia funny. People like you play right into the hands of people like IS. That would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous for the rest of us.
I don't take you seriously, you're clearly not the full shilling :thumbup:

What is also a fact is that people like you, who want more of this culture brought to our country are also partly responsible for the rape gang epidemics and spread of terrorism. And those who try to cover up the problem, deny it, shout "racist" at those that try and expose it (like yourself) are also part guilty of these things happening. Think about that fact for a while.

Calm down mate. They only want to replace cricket on the village green with a good old game of Taharrush Gamea instead.

May I ask what you think of Halal slaughter and are you happy to eat meat prepared this way?

So just to clarify, you don't think there is a significantly disproportionate problem with muslim rape gangs in Britain? On that basis, why didn't you pull up Verbal about his references for people coming from a particular culture? Oh.......

And just to further clarify, you don't think there is a particular problem with Islamic terror in the UK and western Europe as a whole? And that these people are all either first of second generation migrants? Which bit do you actually disagree with? Your post only has one question, whether the terrorists are "home grown", most are not, most are either first of second generation migrants from Islamic countries and/or radicalised by immigrants from similar countries. All of those things are fact.

Do you think Sarah Champion was wrong to voice this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/defiant-sarah-champion-mp-vows-keep-speaking-sex-abuse-gangs/ and here's some more stats for you - 1,400 children in Rotherham alone, one small town - unprecedented figures http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

Okay, first of all, there were two questions (well, three question marks but two questions) neither of which you have satisfactorily answered in my opinion.

Firstly, you said that there is a higher incidence of rape among Muslims. You didn't mention rape gangs or anything like that. I suspect there are as many rapists in every community but that in other communities they tend to act along rather than in gangs. I don't know this for sure but I wasn't the one who said that Muslims are more likely to commit rape. I don't think they are and won't think so until I am shown the evidence. So, until you can prove otherwise, there is no difference in terms of proportions between white, East Asian, South Asian Muslim, Christian, Buddhist etc. groups in terms of incidence of rape. I agree that rape gangs are/were a problem, just like the Christian church having a load of paedophile rapists is a problem. Doesn't mean I blame an entire religious group.

In terms of culture (to answer your question) I think that is far more likely an explanation of behaviour than religion. Just like not all Chritstians are the same, neither are all Buddhists, Muslim and so on.

Sure, we have a terrorist problem. Well, again you've used that word 'FACT' without providing any evidence whatsoever. Look, I can do it too. You're a racist - Fact. You're a bigot - Fact. You read the Daily Mail - Fact. See, easy, isn't it? I can also use the word 'fact' with no evidence whatsoever, and it means that everything is reduced to opinions and prejudice rather than.... well, facts. lol

Second generation immigrants were born in the this country and are British. Can you prove that most of the terrorists are second generation or first gen immigrants anyway? Are there any statistics on this or is your 'fact' really just a guess?

And, I choose not to allow the actions of a tiny minority to colour my views of the great majority.

I can throw accusations as well. People like YOU, focusing all your attention on Muslim immigration, are allowing the horrors of rape by people of other communities to go unchallenged. You are partly guilty for that. People like YOU are partly guilty for allowing far-right terrorist groups to increase their activities and become emboldened.

See, easy to throw allegations, isn't it?