Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

Tell us about all these positive things done in the name of islam?

This has already been covered on this thread. Perhaps you were on holiday then? Of course it is completely against your agenda so perhaps you just ignored it? And as for your comment about CEC, pretty low, even for you.

This has already been covered on this thread. Perhaps you were on holiday then? Of course it is completely against your agenda so perhaps you just ignored it? And as for your comment about CEC, pretty low, even for you.

It'll only take you a couple of mins to post them up then. In your own time of course.........................

You mean like the Catholic Church?

Don't start on Catholics. My cousin is married to one and she's a really nice woman, just because Martin Mcguiness was a terrorist it doesn't mean they all murder people.

As for the positive effects of Islam anything that keeps women in the kitchen is surely a good thing? Half the problems in this country are caused by women having ideas above their station. Then of course there are the gays, anything that keeps Them off the telly has my full support. it's great that there is more awareness of this illness now

But enough is enough, we don't need it made to be cool or fashionable, just let them deal with it their own way until they find a cure. I embrace Islam for these two positive reasons alone.

Don't start on Catholics. My cousin is married to one and she's a really nice woman, just because Martin Mcguiness was a terrorist it doesn't mean they all murder people.

As for the positive effects of Islam anything that keeps women in the kitchen is surely a good thing? Half the problems in this country are caused by women having ideas above their station. Then of course there are the gays, anything that keeps Them off the telly has my full support. it's great that there is more awareness of this illness now

But enough is enough, we don't need it made to be cool or fashionable, just let them deal with it their own way until they find a cure. I embrace Islam for these two positive reasons alone.

Lol, nawty boy

I beg your pardon. It wasn't a joke Nick. I have genuine sympathy for the left wingers on here. It must be difficult and confusing being told what to believe.

I mean, you're meant to believe in equal rights for women and feeedom for gays, yet at the same time embrace Islam which condemns these things.

You're meant to believe in freedom of speech for all until it's something you don't agree with where you can get yourself worked up into s frothy mess.

You're meant to be opposed to racism, everyone is equal etc yet every time a non white person does something its cause for great celebration, the black history month, black player awards etc, they might as well walk around with a banner saying "well done! Look what they've achieved even though they're black!"

Yet of course if anything negative happens then colour is mosr definitely not and issue and should never be mentioned

Politics- we want to live in a democaratic society until a vote doesn't go their way, then everyone who didn't vote how they wanted it to go is thick, racist and intolerant. Wahhh it's all your fault!

Then there is religion, which is all bo llocks unless it's Islam In which case its amazing! (Well ignore he bits about homophobia, racism and sexism as that would make us look, well, racist) let's not forget Brittan isn't even a Christian country apart from when we're celebrating Christmas, Easter getting married or buried in s church etc

When you stack it all up it's no wonder the lovely, tolerant, welcoming lefties are so quick to be outraged any chance they get. Trying to make what you believe fit what you're conditioned to believe is a full time effort

It'll only take you a couple of mins to post them up then. In your own time of course.........................

I've got better things to do. Given the time you spend on here though I am sure you can take a few minutes out from slagging off 1.6 billion people to find them.

But do you agree that they should each have their own kitchen? Or should all your wives be made to share the same kitchen?

and it was a Muslim

Before pursuing your little campaign any further, the demands of good housekeeping require that you make at least some token effort to acknowledge this (rather large) error of judgement:

http://www.espnfc.com/borussia-dortmund/story/3108585/german-officials-borussia-dortmund-bomb-attack-suspect-acted-out-of-greed

The Dortmund bombs sounded so not like the MO of ISIS and hard to fathom so not surprised.

Whilst any loss of life is tragic the Champs Elyse attack on police was going to end quickly with the guy getting taken out. But preferable that than just randomly attacking civilians and reeking far more carnage.

The policeman who was killed was interviewed when the Bataclan reopened and said he was proud to be protecting freedom - paid the ultimate price.

Okay, @hypo, whelk, duckhunter, batman, sour grapes, etc etc....

I really don't see your point. So, some terrorists claim to represent a particular view of Islam. And.....? So what? What are you trying to say? You will, I am sure, acknowledge that the vast, over-whelming majority of Muslims are perfectly fine folk just going about their daily lives.

Okay, You will, I am sure, acknowledge that the vast, over-whelming majority of Muslims are perfectly fine folk just going about their daily lives.

I agree , provided you're not a homosexual or a women the vast majority of Muslims will be fine with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree , provided you're not a homosexual or a women the vast majority of Muslims will be fine with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As JB says, like most Christians (and, for that matter, Hindus, Buddhists and atheists).

But you haven't answered my question. What is the point you're trying to make?

Islam is a backwards, dark ages religion that brings with it terrorism (not to mention paedophile gangs, poor women/gay rights, anti-western values) wherever it touches.

What benefit does it bring?

Why would anyone want to see its increase in any town or city?

Islam is a backwards, dark ages religion that brings with it terrorism (not to mention paedophile gangs, poor women/gay rights, anti-western values) wherever it touches.

Yes, but you could say that about all religions. why pick on Islam? Islam, like Judaism and Christianity is the belief in a magic being in the sky with no proof or evidence apart from what is written in a book which was invented by men a few thousand years ago. Hinduism is belief in lots of magic beings in the sky.

So, why pick on Islam?

Yes, but you could say that about all religions. why pick on Islam? Islam, like Judaism and Christianity is the belief in a magic being in the sky with no proof or evidence apart from what is written in a book which was invented by men a few thousand years ago. Hinduism is belief in lots of magic beings in the sky.

So, why pick on Islam?

We have another SOG on our hands.

Like most Christians then?

Only the Muslims & Christians who cherrypick the bits they like from the Bible and Koran and conveniently ignore they dreadful bits.

If you cherrypick from the scripture you are making up your own religion and moral code. That is what pretty much every religious person does.

The punishment for breaking the 10 commandments is death, that is conveniently ignored by most Christians.

Only the Muslims & Christians who cherrypick the bits they like from the Bible and Koran and conveniently ignore they dreadful bits.

If you cherrypick from the scripture you are making up your own religion and moral code. That is what pretty much every religious person does.

The punishment for breaking the 10 commandments is death, that is conveniently ignored by most Christians.

Death for coveting your neighbour's ox seems a bit harsh, unless you're a kipper of course.

Most (all?) religions contradict themselves repeatedly when you compare one passage with another. That leaves the room for some to cherry pick when what they should do is put the whole lot in the bin.

So, why pick on Islam?

Talk us through the spread of Christianity through Western Europe over the last 30 years, bringing with it the things I listed in my post above.

Talk us through the spread of Christianity through Western Europe over the last 30 years, bringing with it the things I listed in my post above.

If Christianity wasn't cherrypicked and followed to what scripture said, then I struggle to see how it could be considered a benefit to society.

The Bible endorses sexism, homophobia, racism, slavery and murder. It is cherry picking Christians that ignore all that and make up their own moral code that goes against the teachings of the Bible.

What benefit can any religion give a society that couldn't be achieved by secular means? Secular charities don't require a man in the clouds to do a lot of good for the world.

If Christianity wasn't cherrypicked and followed to what scripture said, then I struggle to see how it could be considered a benefit to society.

The Bible endorses sexism, homophobia, racism, slavery and murder. It is cherry picking Christians that ignore all that and make up their own moral code that goes against the teachings of the Bible.

What benefit can any religion give a society that couldn't be achieved by secular means? Secular charities don't require a man in the clouds to do a lot of good for the world.

I think all religion is a load of rubbish.

But we don't have people blowing up members of public or stabbing police officers in the name of Christianity. Or forcing women to cover their heads to even leave their front door. And ultimately, we don't have Christianity spreading or growing full stop, in fact its massively in decline. Islam on the other hand is spreading rapidly and taking over towns, cities and suburbs across secular western Europe.

But we don't have people blowing up members of public or stabbing police officers in the name of Christianity. Or forcing women to cover their heads to even leave their front door. And ultimately, we don't have Christianity spreading or growing full stop, in fact its massively in decline. Islam on the other hand is spreading rapidly and taking over towns, cities and suburbs across secular western Europe.

And yet on a daily basis the indigenous members of this country murder, rape and steal from each other without a word from you. I guess it is ok if it is done by your own kind and not by those pesky Muslims?

And yet on a daily basis the indigenous members of this country murder, rape and steal from each other without a word from you. I guess it is ok if it is done by your own kind and not by those pesky Muslims?

I didn't think you had the time to answer posts on this thread anymore?

If I were you Sweetcorn I would sleep with the bedroom door locked, what with being married into a family of Muslims and all.

Weird thing to say as always soggy. Thankfully my wife isn't a practising Muslim and she is as disgusted by these atrocities committed by Islamic extremists (and some Islamic teaching that a significant percentage of Muslims believe) as I am.

I didn't think you had the time to answer posts on this thread anymore?

Not really answering the question is it SM? Why is it that you focus 100% on Muslims and completely ignore the fact that, every day, non Muslims carry out appalling crimes. The simple fact is that there are many people who are f*cked up on this planet, not just some of those who follow Islam, but you chose to make an issue out of those alone. I'll give you this though, you are very persistent.

Not really answering the question is it SM? Why is it that you focus 100% on Muslims and completely ignore the fact that, every day, non Muslims carry out appalling crimes. The simple fact is that there are many people who are f*cked up on this planet, not just some of those who follow Islam, but you chose to make an issue out of those alone. I'll give you this though, you are very persistent.

I'm guessing because this is a thread which has mostly been about terrorism and Islam has contributed a significant percentage of that in the last few years? I can't speak for Sour Mash but I'm sure he would condemn crime in general, however it is undeniable that Islam has contributed an awful lot to the terrorist attacks of the last few years as well as a majority of British Muslims (statistically) holding views that the average Britain would find reprehensible. This is a topic worth discussing in my opinion, yet you seem to believe that you are unable to discuss this without first acknowledging and condemning every atrocity committed by a non Muslim. Why is this?

but they are f*cked up BECAUSE they follow Islam, that's the point.

Start up a thread on any other kind of terrorism and I'll happily post on it, you can post the weekly incidents.

Why haven't you answered my earlier question if you've now found the time to post on here?

Right, you're using several terms in a rather inexact way here.

1. Women are forced to do all sorts of things, whether they're Muslim or not. Most Muslim women are not forced to cover their heads in public. They choose to do it.

2. Christianity is in decline in Western Europe with the rise of secularism. And? So what?

3. Islam is spreading. Well, it is, but currently represents 6% of the population of Europe and is set to rise to 8% by 2030 (and that includes predominantly Muslim countries like Albania and Bosnia). But define 'taking over' towns and cities. The biggest Muslim population in any town in Britain is Bradford with a Muslim population of about 24% according to the last census. In Blackburn it is 19%, in Birmingham about 22%, in Slough 23% and in London it is about 12%. Does this equal 'taking over'? And, in any case, what does 'taking over' even mean. These are mostly British people who happen to be Muslim.

Weird thing to say as always soggy. Thankfully my wife isn't a practising Muslim and she is as disgusted by these atrocities committed by Islamic extremists (and some Islamic teaching that a significant percentage of Muslims believe) as I am.

Weird thing to say? It was a light hearted remark hypo. You should try and develop a sense of humour, it goes a long way to make these dark days a little easier!

So you say "thankfully your wife isn't a practising Muslim." Would you love her any less if she was? You do know that most practicing Muslims are no more a problem to society than any other person? And you keep talking about the numbers of Muslims who hold views incompatible by those in the west. Do you have any figures to back your view up? It would seem to me that if the majority of Muslims held extreme views and acted on them we would be in big trouble. If you are a woman or a gay man you are more likely to be persecuted by "one of us" than a Muslim. You do know that don't you?

I am sure we are all agreed that extremism, in any shape or form, is reprehensible. People going about their everyday lives peacefully and not bothering anyone else are not. The fact that you don't like their religion doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.

Start up a thread on any other kind of terrorism and I'll happily post on it, you can post the weekly incidents.

Why haven't you answered my earlier question if you've now found the time to post on here?

It isn't terrorism that you are obsessed with, it is Islam and Muslims in general. As for not having time to post on here, I never said that. I said that I didn't have time to go back through this thread and find the bit where we discussed the positive things that Islam has been responsible for. You are the one with the problem with Islam so I suggest you go find it. I know it is here because I posted on it. I expect you did too.

Right, you're using several terms in a rather inexact way here.

1. Women are forced to do all sorts of things, whether they're Muslim or not. Most Muslim women are not forced to cover their heads in public. They choose to do it.

2. Christianity is in decline in Western Europe with the rise of secularism. And? So what?

3. Islam is spreading. Well, it is, but currently represents 6% of the population of Europe and is set to rise to 8% by 2030 (and that includes predominantly Muslim countries like Albania and Bosnia). But define 'taking over' towns and cities. The biggest Muslim population in any town in Britain is Bradford with a Muslim population of about 24% according to the last census. In Blackburn it is 19%, in Birmingham about 22%, in Slough 23% and in London it is about 12%. Does this equal 'taking over'? And, in any case, what does 'taking over' even mean. These are mostly British people who happen to be Muslim.

1) Why do only muslim women choose to cover their heads regardless of the weather or what they're doing and no other religion/culture?

2) Follow the thread. Christian terrorism isn't a threat to western Europe. Islamic terror is.

3) Yes, it does equal taking over and the trend as you rightly point out is only heading in one direction. Out of interest, what percentage of population being muslim would you consider too high?

It isn't terrorism that you are obsessed with, it is Islam and Muslims in general. As for not having time to post on here, I never said that. I said that I didn't have time to go back through this thread and find the bit where we discussed the positive things that Islam has been responsible for. You are the one with the problem with Islam so I suggest you go find it. I know it is here because I posted on it. I expect you did too.
Why do you have to go back through the thread? Just post it again, simple. When are you starting your new thread about non-Islamic terrorism by the way?

1) Why do only muslim women choose to cover their heads regardless of the weather or what they're doing and no other religion/culture?

2) Follow the thread. Christian terrorism isn't a threat to western Europe. Islamic terror is.

3) Yes, it does equal taking over and the trend as you rightly point out is only heading in one direction. Out of interest, what percentage of population being muslim would you consider too high?

1) The premise behind the question is wrong.

2) Is it. Is it really? "A threat to western Europe"? Only if blithering idiots over-react and make things worse. Personally, I find ill-educated dinlows to be much more of a threat. A sense of proportion, boy, that's what you need.

3) "Taking over" towns and cities? I don't deny there are some areas which have become culturally dominated by Muslims, largely due to a failure of congregating immigrant communities to integrate and assimilate. I don't think your sort of tone or worldview is going to help with that though. And the suggestion that there is a general "take over" of towns and cities is self-evidently alarmist, pant-****ingly cowardly, and plain wrong.

Out of interest, what percentage of the population being Muslim would you consider too high?

1) The premise behind the question is wrong.

2) Is it. Is it really? "A threat to western Europe"? Only if blithering idiots over-react and make things worse. Personally, I find ill-educated dinlows to be much more of a threat. A sense of proportion, boy, that's what you need.

3) "Taking over" towns and cities? I don't deny there are some areas which have become culturally dominated by Muslims, largely due to a failure of congregating immigrant communities to integrate and assimilate. I don't think your sort of tone or worldview is going to help with that though. And the suggestion that there is a general "take over" of towns and cities is self-evidently alarmist, pant-****ingly cowardly, and plain wrong.

Out of interest, what percentage of the population being Muslim would you consider too high?

I thought I was ruining this forum and reading my posts were making you upset. What's changed?