Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

Blimey this is still going. Where are we on ignore status? I find it hard to keep up

You really need to pay more attention Whelk! I had CB Fry and Hypo on ignore but as part of a New Years Resolution to be more tolerant I took them both off. I have since suggested that Hypo and I ignore each other in the interest of our own sanity and that of anyone who is still reading this thread but he declined. I am keen to engage the ignore button again but the trouble is then that I am accused of running away and hiding. Here is my quandary. If I don't use the ignore button this banality continues ad infinitum. If I don't I am a coward. What would you do?

So despite you saying there are "obvious racists" on this forum you cannot name one. Not one.

Probably worth withdrawing that claim then.

As I have tried to explain to your buddy, there is a difference between not be able to and not being prepared to. I chose the later. But keep making your assumptions Perry Mason. Where are we now? Nine?

You really need to pay more attention Whelk! I had CB Fry and Hypo on ignore but as part of a New Years Resolution to be more tolerant I took them both off. I have since suggested that Hypo and I ignore each other in the interest of our own sanity and that of anyone who is still reading this thread but he declined. I am keen to engage the ignore button again but the trouble is then that I am accused of running away and hiding. Here is my quandary. If I don't use the ignore button this banality continues ad infinitum. If I don't I am a coward. What would you do?

Afraid I can't help - haven't even found where you can ignore although only use Tapatalk

This is fun. Someone should run a book to see how long you can keep it going. It has the making of beating the Pompey thread.

Not really. You've proved that you avoid questions and run away from them, something you claimed you didn't do a day or so again, therefore proving you are a serial bulls hitter yet again. Tick and tick.

The gift that keeps on giving. Fun indeed.

Any time you can name one of these "obvious racists" please do.

Are you going to answer, as it is a pretty serious and quite frankly, a disgusting accusation to make.

Disgusting? Let me tell you what disgusting is Batman. Throwing bananas at black footballers. Who did that Batman? Oh yes, it was football supporters. Who would have thought that racism would exist amongst football supporters? Shocking news.

Confused? You won't be after this week's episode of...

Afraid I can't help - haven't even found where you can ignore although only use Tapatalk

Ah I see. So you are stuck with everything, poor soul. Well on the PC version you can chose to put other posters on ignore. This means that you can see that a certain person has posted but cant see what they have posted (unless you hit a view post button). This works well unless someone quotes their post and then you see it in all of its glory (unless the other poster is also on your ignore list). It works well most of the time unless you are being stalked of course and then it gets a bit weird seeing certain names always cropping up immediately after you have posted.

Disgusting? Let me tell you what disgusting is Batman. Throwing bananas at black footballers. Who did that Batman? Oh yes, it was football supporters. Who would have thought that racism would exist amongst football supporters? Shocking news.

who are the obvious racists...?

there are billions of football supporters around the world

Shouldn't you be off trawling through the Daily Mail looking for more stories about migrants doing bad things?

Does reading the mail make you racist? that was your response to the question I posed?

if not, who are the OBVIOUS RACISTS on here? pretty fuking disgusting accusation to make

Does reading the mail make you racist? that was your response to the question I posed?

if not, who are the OBVIOUS RACISTS on here? pretty fuking disgusting accusation to make

I don't know Batman. It is just that the majority of articles that you have been posting recently have come from the Mail so I assumed that you would be looking for more.

Disgusting? I am sure there are many people in UKIP that get called racists quite a lot. Do you thnk that they are "disgusted" or do you think that they realise it just goes with the territory?

Kindly never deny that you run away from answering questions again.

I'll say it again Hypo. There is a difference between running away from a question and choosing not to answer it. I have taken the 5th Amendment. Check it out.

While you are here, you have obviously spotted at least two posts that you feel were racist as you referred to them earlier yet you said nothing and choose to continue to chase me, a moderate liberal, around. Why is that exactly?

I don't know Batman. It is just that the majority of articles that you have been posting recently have come from the Mail so I assumed that you would be looking for more.

Disgusting? I am sure there are many people in UKIP that get called racists quite a lot. Do you thnk that they are "disgusted" or do you think that they realise it just goes with the territory?

do you think I am a racist because I read the mail-online?

I also read the indy, Guardian, The Week, World News, BBC....On-line

mate, you are a fuking disgusting prat to be honest. Not once have I gotten personal with you and you dont like the argument so here comes the racist card

And you do not even have the balls to back up your accusations.

Edited by Batman

I'll say it again Hypo. There is a difference between running away from a question and choosing not to answer it. I have taken the 5th Amendment. Check it out.

While you are here, you have obviously spotted at least two posts that you feel were racist as you referred to them earlier yet you said nothing and choose to continue to chase me, a moderate liberal, around. Why is that exactly?

What you've done is make a completely unfounded claim, which when simply questioned to explain you've run away.

You have chosen to make stuff up, and then run away. That's what you've "chosen" to do, don't try and make yourself feel special by blathering about the 5th amendment.

Simple lying and running away from questions, as you've been accused of before and you've done again today, very clearly for all to see.

Who are the "obvious racists" on this forum?

...and, just be really clear, there is no difference between use accusing you of avoiding questions and you saying you are "choosing" not to answer questions. No one is saying you are accidently avoiding and running away from questions. We know you are choosing to avoid questions. That's exactly what we're saying.

How terrible. Not sure that the headline fits with the description? In the article it says an eyewitness saw three people beaten, we're these people children? As you say horrible regardless but would be interesting to know.

Sadly, it is only going to get worse and all predicted (and shouted down) last summer when the mass, anyone come, immigrant influx started.

Going to see more frequent and more heavy violent clashes here and more so in Europe in the next year onwards....sad really

Debate on BBC1 The Big Question discussing islam in Britain.

The muslims on the show seem deeply divided within their own faith and the interpretations of it, apostate killings, demonising women, perversions, terrorism etc.

They do seem to come across as a very confused bunch, agressive too. Some of the participants have some frankly sick views.

They're are their own worst enemy, and they're are a danger to us all.

The muslims on the show seem deeply divided within their own faith and the interpretations of it, apostate killings, demonising women, perversions, terrorism etc.

They do seem to come across as a very confused bunch, agressive too. Some of the participants have some frankly sick views.

Isn't that because there are several factions within one supposed religion? I'm sure that we had some of that in the middle ages.

Edited by Window Cleaner

mate, you are a fuking disgusting prat to be honest. Not once have I gotten personal with you and you dont like the argument so here comes the racist card

Have I called you a racist Batman? Well done for reading other publications. I simply pointed out that you usually post items from the Daily Mail regarding migrant activity. Is that not true then?

To be fair, it's not hard to see where he gets the idea from

People get raped etc all the time by people of different race and colour yet you only post links to stories about brown people doing bad things. Usually accompanied by a "here we go, another muslim doing something bad..." or similar.

I'm not saying posting such story is in itself racist, just the sort of thing a closet racist would do.

I watched that this morning. The person walking out and claiming BBC bias was pathetic. The poor bloke trying to have his say without getting interrupted meant that many of the Muslims in the crowd appeared to be extremely close minded and aggressive. I thought it was a shame and a missed opportunity to put a positive face on their religion to the nation.

I watched that this morning. The person walking out and claiming BBC bias was pathetic. The poor bloke trying to have his say without getting interrupted meant that many of the Muslims in the crowd appeared to be extremely close minded and aggressive. I thought it was a shame and a missed opportunity to put a positive face on their religion to the nation.

It was rather troubling - not least Naz Shah MP trashing Quilliam, an anti-extremist organisation run by Muslims. She is a worrying presence in the Labour party, especially given that her views will not be challenged within the Corbynist hardcore.

Adam Deen of Quilliam and the woman next to him (sorry, missed her name) shone, despite being constantly shouted down by the Salafists in the front row to their left - and they seemed to have quite a bit of support in the audience.

It was rather troubling - not least Naz Shah MP trashing Quilliam, an anti-extremist organisation run by Muslims. She is a worrying presence in the Labour party, especially given that her views will not be challenged within the Corbynist hardcore.

Adam Deen of Quilliam and the woman next to him (sorry, missed her name) shone, despite being constantly shouted down by the Salafists in the front row to their left - and they seemed to have quite a bit of support in the audience.

Agreed he was the best and most even handed person on the show (despite others having a problem with him talking.) it's made me want to discover more about his organisation at any rate. Interesting to see some of the Muslims in the audience who were challenging the line that Islam was blameless in all of this and that the US were primarily to blame for discord.

Agreed he was the best and most even handed person on the show (despite others having a problem with him talking.) it's made me want to discover more about his organisation at any rate. Interesting to see some of the Muslims in the audience who were challenging the line that Islam was blameless in all of this and that the US were primarily to blame for discord.

Well one of the things you'll discover is that Deen was once a rabid extremist - he was a prominent member of Al Muhajiroun, the outfit run by Anjem Choudhary, who seems to find himself somewhere in shot whenever a picture is taken of a British IS recruit before they disappeared to Syria.

This makes him an effective voice against violent and non-violent extremism (the distinction gets blurred) - but he's a deeply controversial figure among those Muslims whose paranoia means they see the intelligence services around every corner. Hence the ludicrous guff about Mossad stealing a "brother's" shoe.

The father of the woman jailed for joining ISIS was ranting outside court and to the media saying that this was a stitch up by Mi5 and the government with their islamaphobic views in this anti-Islamic country.

Weirdo

I heard one of her relatives on the news earlier (may have been him.) He said she should get time off her sentence for coming back. Why?

Israel has a proactive approach to the migration crisis and one that takes into consideration its own internal affairs too:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35475403

They give them shelter and safety for a period of time, then offer them a financial package and logistical assistance to relocate to a safe host country more assimilated to their culture. It certainly would be a more palatable solution for the locals then what we are seeing in Germany, Sweden etc with violence, sexual assaults and crime causing societal destruction.

It might not be the answer but certainly a model to be studied.

Another Asian/Muslim grooming rape gang been rumbled in Yorkshire

What's this got to do with the Paris massacre? Maybe you need to start another thread where you can collate all of the anti Muslim stuff you can? This thread is a disgrace, from the point scoring and arguing to this. This thread was never about what happened to those people in Paris. It's an opportunity for people to argue and try and whip up anti Muslim feeling. I would say I'm surprised its been allowed to continue but I'm not, it's pretty much the norm for this board. Absolutely no moderation or input from owners and people pay £5 for the privilege of reading this ****.

What's this got to do with the Paris massacre? Maybe you need to start another thread where you can collate all of the anti Muslim stuff you can? This thread is a disgrace, from the point scoring and arguing to this. This thread was never about what happened to those people in Paris. It's an opportunity for people to argue and try and whip up anti Muslim feeling. I would say I'm surprised its been allowed to continue but I'm not, it's pretty much the norm for this board. Absolutely no moderation or input from owners and people pay £5 for the privilege of reading this ****.

What's this post got to do with Paris attacks?