Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

"mohammed had sex with a child." "Christians did it too."

So? If King Richard had sex with a 6 year old then he is equally sick and depraved, it doesn't lessen the original crime.

You can rest easy Hypo, At the time of Richard's death the marriage remained unconsummated. The house of commons actually declared that Isabella would be considered to be of age for child bearing at 12, as they were concerned over Richards Virility and even given this (very) young age restriction, Richard would have to survive until his mid 50's to avoid the reign of boy king and the 'dangerous' prospect of a regent.

I must have missed all the adverts, worship, millions of followers, terrorism in the name of Richard II.

There was none. It was an odd comparison to make.

Nobody is saying Richard believed in women's rights. The propaganda claimed Mo did. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although Richard II did. He never was accused of any 'creepy' contact with Isabella, even after marriage and given the deliberate blackening of his name by Henry IV . She grieved for him after becoming widowed, and refused several other marriages as a result.

So you had a King who was forced to marry a 6 year old as a result of a truce to avoid further war with France and did not consummate, vs A religious Prophet (The Perfect man of Islam) who married a six year old and sexually abused her (Thighing) until she was 9 when he started having sex with her.

As I said, an odd comparison to make.

You can rest easy Hypo, At the time of Richard's death the marriage remained unconsummated. The house of commons actually declared that Isabella would be considered to be of age for child bearing at 12, as they were concerned over Richards Virility and even given this (very) young age restriction, Richard would have to survive until his mid 50's to avoid the reign of boy king and the 'dangerous' prospect of a regent.

There was none. It was an odd comparison to make.

Although Richard II did. He never was accused of any 'creepy' contact with Isabella, even after marriage and given the deliberate blackening of his name by Henry IV . She grieved for him after becoming widowed, and refused several other marriages as a result.

So you had a King who was forced to marry a 6 year old as a result of a truce to avoid further war with France and did not consummate, vs A religious Prophet (The Perfect man of Islam) who married a six year old and sexually abused her (Thighing) until she was 9 when he started having sex with her.

As I said, an odd comparison to make.

This is all very well and good, but what we really want to know, Guan 2.0, is.... Will VvD still be here next season? Cheers :)

I think we're broadly in agreement to be honest, Islamic terrorism comes as part of the package of Islamic immigration and there's not much we can do about it now. You think its a price worth paying, I do not.

What price have you personally paid?

Mass rape and sexual assaults. How many were charged and convicted? Third time of asking.

I did not say that they were comparable. I said **** happens here too. Very frequently. But you ignore this and focus on the behaviour of Muslims and migrants as if some how that is worse.

If I were you soggy (thankfully I'm not), I would start a new thread talking about the ills of Maidstone and how it's like the wild west. I'm sure that many would be quick to condemn the behaviour of the cowboys and cowgirls on a Friday night. Until that time, it's not that unsurprising that a thread largely discussing Islamic terrorism has an awful lot of content on it about erm Islamic extremism. If every discussion about it on this thread has to be prefaced with "of course we all know that atrocities are also committed in Maidstone every week" in order to satisfy you then this thread is going to get even longer than it already is. I can't speak for others but for my part, take it as read that I am equally appalled by drunken gun slinging in Maidstone as I am about stabbings and murders by Islamic extremists. I'm mostly going to be talking about the terrorism on this thread though because that's what this thread is about.

Edited by hypochondriac

Can you only have a negative opinion of Islamic terrorism if it affects you personally? Is it not enough to see fellow citizens brutally murdered or maimed on the streets of London? I haven't had any direct experience of Islamic terrorism (although extremism is prevalent within most forms of Islam and I've definitely experienced that) but I don't think you have had to have been disabled by a bomb from a nutter screaming Allah Akbar to understand the impact that can have on the streets of our country.

The only reason there have not been many more mass murders here in the UK is because of our very good security services - I doubt they come cheap. Plus there is a cost to our society when we have to divert much needed police resources to try and deal with the threat of bearded lunatics.

Edited by aintforever

Can you only have a negative opinion of Islamic terrorism if it affects you personally? Is it not enough to see fellow citizens brutally murdered or maimed on the streets of London? I haven't had any direct experience of Islamic terrorism (although extremism is prevalent within most forms of Islam and I've definitely experienced that) but I don't think you have had to have been disabled by a bomb from a nutter screaming Allah Akbar to understand the impact that can have on the streets of our country.

Why haven't we banned all knives, and started a monitor on all people convicted of carrying a knife? Far more people in this country get murdered by these and cause fear and mayhem throughout the country.

Why haven't we banned all knives, and started a monitor on all people convicted of carrying a knife? Far more people in this country get murdered by these and cause fear and mayhem throughout the country.

If you want to start another thread about knife crime, Hypo will be there to back you up all the way.

This thread is for Muslim bashing, ok?

Why do you spend your Saturday afternoon's standing up for Islamic terror and not following Saints?

If I were you soggy (thankfully I'm not), I would start a new thread talking about the ills of Maidstone and how it's like the wild west. I'm sure that many would be quick to condemn the behaviour of the cowboys and cowgirls on a Friday night. Until that time, it's not that unsurprising that a thread largely discussing Islamic terrorism has an awful lot of content on it about erm Islamic extremism. If every discussion about it on this thread has to be prefaced with "of course we all know that atrocities are also committed in Maidstone every week" in order to satisfy you then this thread is going to get even longer than it already is. I can't speak for others but for my part, take it as read that I am equally appalled by drunken gun slinging in Maidstone as I am about stabbings and murders by Islamic extremists. I'm mostly going to be talking about the terrorism on this thread though because that's what this thread is about.

No you are not me (thank God). But as well as being hypo you are apparently Sweetcorn. Good of you to give me advice but you'll have to excuse me if I don't take it. For a start it is hard to take someone with multiple user names on the same internet forum seriously. Also you seem completely unable to read something and process it properly. Lastly I have zero respect for Islamophobes.

Yes you are right, this thread was started (by me) about a terrorist attack. Like the majority of threads on here it has gone off at a tangent many times. In this case, the tangent has been caused by you and your buddies who have decided that we wont just castigate the murdering extremists, but that we will also include the vast majority of Muslims who go about their lives peacefully and within the law. And before you try and pretend you are not cut from the same cloth as Sour Mash, when people say things like "although extremism is prevalent within most forms of Islam" you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see where they are coming from. Funnily enough though, earlier in this thread you seemed to be saying that you agreed that the vast majority of Muslims were harmless. I didn't buy that at the time and at least you have the balls to come out and say what you really mean, finally.

So then hypo, Sweetcorn or whoever you are today, although you are supposedly married to someone with a Muslim background, you can take you bigoted views and your pathetic attempts to twist what I say (again) into something else entirely and shove it where the sun don't shine :smug:

I think better now throw this open to the rest of the forum, as it would appear that my interlocutor seems to have forgotten his own opinion. Does anyone else know what Batman's proposed measures to reduce the threat of terrorism are?

Moaning about Islam on Saintsweb.

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get back from the footie in time to watch an excellent documentary on channel 4 about the origins of isis. Some absolutely despicable views from some of the Muslim spokesmen and utterly refutes the view that isis have nothing to do with Islam. What is most disturbing is how much of this stuff is explicitly referenced in the Qaran. It's a must watch for anyone interested in the topic.

I managed to get back from the footie in time to watch an excellent documentary on channel 4 about the origins of isis. Some absolutely despicable views from some of the Muslim spokesmen and utterly refutes the view that isis have nothing to do with Islam. What is most disturbing is how much of this stuff is explicitly referenced in the Qaran. It's a must watch for anyone interested in the topic.

no no, they are wrong. The white middle-class from the shires' tells us that ISIS is nothing to do with Islam

no no, they are wrong. The white middle-class from the shires' tells us that ISIS is nothing to do with Islam

I really don't understand why you persist in being so obtuse. Are you seriously saying that you don't understand the difference?

What is disturbing is how you continually link a terrorist organisation with the vast majority of Muslims who just want to live a peaceful existence.

I really don't understand why you persist in being so obtuse. Are you seriously saying that you don't understand the difference?

He really does lap up these leader columns. 'White middle classes from the 'shires' - lol. Are they at odds with the Islington liberal elite?

A bit of cultural enrichment. Never did any European country any harm.

Remember folks, there's literally nothing we can do about this. Nothing whatsoever.

And plenty of people, including those on here, want more of this culture brought into our country. Utterly sick.

This has got to be worse than any other attack? Mainly young kids there?

How the f**k does someone get a bomb into a venue like the Manchester Arena.

I guess security going in would have been tight, but this happened in the foyer just outside and after the event. Probably much less checking of those coming to meet people after.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What shall we do, Stan? I assume you'll draw the line at shooting brown people on sight? Perhaps put them all in compounds, so that any brown person walking the street is a target? You say there's nothing to be done, but seem to ask rhetorically, as if there's an obvious answer. What is it, Stan? How should we answer this bomb?

What shall we do, Stan? I assume you'll draw the line at shooting brown people on sight? Perhaps put them all in compounds, so that any brown person walking the street is a target? You say there's nothing to be done, but seem to ask rhetorically, as if there's an obvious answer. What is it, Stan? How should we answer this bomb?

That's right.

There is no middle ground whatsoever between doing absolutely nothing on the one hand, and shooting brown people on sight and throwing them into concentration camps on the other. It's quite clearly either-or.

That's right.

There is no middle ground whatsoever between doing absolutely nothing on the one hand, and shooting brown people on sight and throwing them into concentration camps on the other. It's quite clearly either-or.

So, expand on the solution?

Evil brainwashed cvnt. Now we get to hear Trump give his view whilst he's been busy sucking up in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of this extreme mentality.

Did you see his speech on Sunday? He heavily watered down his references to Islam and terrorism - all but rejecting the relationship between the two.

Evil brainwashed cvnt. Now we get to hear Trump give his view whilst he's been busy sucking up in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of this extreme mentality.

Birth place, kindergarten, university and finishing school. If it wasn't for Saudi funded Wahabbi madrassas across the world much of the extremism wouldn't exist.

Edited by buctootim

Birth place, kindergarten, university and finishing school. If it wasn't for Saudi funded Washable madrassas across the world much of the extremism wouldn't exist.

Exactly, but lets sell them $110Bn of weapons cos they are rich. Please don't turn off our oil...

That's right.

Ok, we're not shooting anyone or setting up camps. Wtf are we going to do? I'm not taking the ****, my anger wants me to do something, but then I realise I'm being manipulated by the enemy.