Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

This is all like a really dumbed down Grimm’s fairy tale – the fable of the three bags.

1. Scumbag

Still no response about those that cover up child sex abuse gangs playing the racist card..... We all know why though......

I’ll make allowances for your evident dementia, because I’ve posted on here a number of times about the deeply misogynistic (you’ll need to look that up) religious culture from which the majority of the British Pakistani population are descended. Three-quarters of British Pakistanis have family roots in a tiny area around Mirpur and the Mangla Dam. I know this, not least because I’ve been there – something you’d never be able to do (even if you could stand being around so many brown people) because it’s been a conflict zone ever since Partition.

The misogynism that’s emerged from this deeply conservative village culture, combined with a contempt for western ‘ways’, has been handed down inter-generationally, contributing to offensive ideas including that white girls are good for nothing except as objects to rape.

So no, I’ve not ignored it, and I condemn such attitudes unequivocally, just as (unlike you but like everyone else) I condemn the rape of anyone by anyone. I’ve also followed the Rotherham and Oxford stories since well before the trials, notably by reading Andrew Norfolk’s brilliant exposes over the years, published in The Times.

So having got that out of the way, let’s hear from you how you justify deciding that white people murderously ramming a car into mostly black people is okay but brown people doing it is uniquely a terrorist act.

Of course, you can’t explicitly justify it, because it would make far too explicit your skin-crawling hatred of black and brown people. You’re instead rendered stupidly dumb, resorting to changing the subject whenever you’re called out.

So Scumbag is a well-earned name – a pox on your ugly little life.

2. Douchebag

* Something or other *

Actually, that should be in the possessive – Scumbag’s Douchebag. The following may appear unkind, but I’m trying to be fair.

Your history of mini-me-ing on here is wearing. You’re now lolloping along behind Scumbag like a lobotomised poodle, echoing everything he says in that lemon-sucking way of yours. Your posting style is that of someone letting go after a dodgy doner kebab, and no one wants to clear up the mess. Be your own bat. Have an idea that’s actually yours. Don’t be such a pathetic nebbish.

There. I hope that helps.

3. Fleabag.

How do you define attacks then? Because antifa attacks have consistently underreported such as when they smashed the place up i'm response to a speech from Milo yiannopoulos. And who said I was just referring to attacks specifically in America?

Actually you share this title with aintforever, whose posting style is very similar. Your arguments are so full of holes that you even contradict yourself from one sentence to the next – in one sentence saying you’re not making a false equivalence and in the next making exactly that false equivalence.

What IS that? Is it some sort of homage to the David Bowie method of lyric-writing? Where you throw a random set of sentences into a post and stand back thinking you’ve created a work of art? If so, let me tell you it doesn’t work. It looks more like the ravings of someone who’s posting while randomly pulling mini-jacks out of his neural net.

But the worst of it is that you mash up this alphabet soup with a bizarre disregard for context. What does that famous picture from the weekend tell you, of a young black woman staring into the eye-holes of a KKK marcher? Do swastika symbols carried by gun-toting, Jew- and black-baiting lunatics mean nothing to you? Whose side are you on in this?

Or more pertinently, whose side should you be on? Because here’s the ironic thing. Charlottesville is in the state of Virginia. This was a state (not the only one in the South) that until 1967 made it a criminal offence for white people to marry black or brown people. The law, passed in 1924, was charmingly called the Racial integrity Act, and its underlying purpose was to stop the ‘degeneracy’ of the offspring of mixed-race marriages enfeebling the gene pool. You may remember the case of the Lovings – a white man and black woman who married and were driven out of their home state of Virginia because of this law.

So you might want to reflect on the fact that your own marriage, by this law, would have defined you as a degenerate lawbreaker who deserved to have his property forfeited and to be imprisoned, simply for having the temerity to marry a non-white.

These ideas are alive again with the Trump-assisted rise of the white supremacists, including the ****wit who drove the car into a crowd of mostly black people.

So get a grip, you utter, utter numbskull.

What adventures lie ahead for Scumbag, douchebag and Fleabag? Actually, who gives a ****.

This is all like a really dumbed down Grimm’s fairy tale – the fable of the three bags.

1. Scumbag

I’ll make allowances for your evident dementia, because I’ve posted on here a number of times about the deeply misogynistic (you’ll need to look that up) religious culture from which the majority of the British Pakistani population are descended. Three-quarters of British Pakistanis have family roots in a tiny area around Mirpur and the Mangla Dam. I know this, not least because I’ve been there – something you’d never be able to do (even if you could stand being around so many brown people) because it’s been a conflict zone ever since Partition.

The misogynism that’s emerged from this deeply conservative village culture, combined with a contempt for western ‘ways’, has been handed down inter-generationally, contributing to offensive ideas including that white girls are good for nothing except as objects to rape.

So no, I’ve not ignored it, and I condemn such attitudes unequivocally, just as (unlike you but like everyone else) I condemn the rape of anyone by anyone. I’ve also followed the Rotherham and Oxford stories since well before the trials, notably by reading Andrew Norfolk’s brilliant exposes over the years, published in The Times.

So having got that out of the way, let’s hear from you how you justify deciding that white people murderously ramming a car into mostly black people is okay but brown people doing it is uniquely a terrorist act.

Of course, you can’t explicitly justify it, because it would make far too explicit your skin-crawling hatred of black and brown people. You’re instead rendered stupidly dumb, resorting to changing the subject whenever you’re called out.

So Scumbag is a well-earned name – a pox on your ugly little life.

2. Douchebag

Actually, that should be in the possessive – Scumbag’s Douchebag. The following may appear unkind, but I’m trying to be fair.

Your history of mini-me-ing on here is wearing. You’re now lolloping along behind Scumbag like a lobotomised poodle, echoing everything he says in that lemon-sucking way of yours. Your posting style is that of someone letting go after a dodgy doner kebab, and no one wants to clear up the mess. Be your own bat. Have an idea that’s actually yours. Don’t be such a pathetic nebbish.

There. I hope that helps.

3. Fleabag.

Actually you share this title with aintforever, whose posting style is very similar. Your arguments are so full of holes that you even contradict yourself from one sentence to the next – in one sentence saying you’re not making a false equivalence and in the next making exactly that false equivalence.

What IS that? Is it some sort of homage to the David Bowie method of lyric-writing? Where you throw a random set of sentences into a post and stand back thinking you’ve created a work of art? If so, let me tell you it doesn’t work. It looks more like the ravings of someone who’s posting while randomly pulling mini-jacks out of his neural net.

But the worst of it is that you mash up this alphabet soup with a bizarre disregard for context. What does that famous picture from the weekend tell you, of a young black woman staring into the eye-holes of a KKK marcher? Do swastika symbols carried by gun-toting, Jew- and black-baiting lunatics mean nothing to you? Whose side are you on in this?

Or more pertinently, whose side should you be on? Because here’s the ironic thing. Charlottesville is in the state of Virginia. This was a state (not the only one in the South) that until 1967 made it a criminal offence for white people to marry black or brown people. The law, passed in 1924, was charmingly called the Racial integrity Act, and its underlying purpose was to stop the ‘degeneracy’ of the offspring of mixed-race marriages enfeebling the gene pool. You may remember the case of the Lovings – a white man and black woman who married and were driven out of their home state of Virginia because of this law.

So you might want to reflect on the fact that your own marriage, by this law, would have defined you as a degenerate lawbreaker who deserved to have his property forfeited and to be imprisoned, simply for having the temerity to marry a non-white.

These ideas are alive again with the Trump-assisted rise of the white supremacists, including the ****wit who drove the car into a crowd of mostly black people.

So get a grip, you utter, utter numbskull.

What adventures lie ahead for Scumbag, douchebag and Fleabag? Actually, who gives a ****.

:lol: Properly having a breakdown, I do feel quite sorry for you now.

You haven't even been able to follow or answer my point, I haven't asked you to condemn rape, what a pointless thing that would be to do, like asking people on a forum to condemn any bad things that happen in the world.

I guess its like last month when you posted on this thread you got so angry and confused you ended up making my point for me. Cheers :thumbup:

Edited by Sour Mash

*Sour Mash to reply with a one sentence non-sequitur lesson in empty rhetoric*

:lol: Properly having a breakdown, I do feel quite sorry for you now.

You haven't even been able to follow or answer my point, I haven't asked you to condemn rape, what a pointless thing that would be to do, like asking people on a forum to condemn any bad things that happen in the world.

I guess its like last month when you posted on this thread you got so angry and confused you ended up making my point for me. Cheers :thumbup:

Ahh, I got the sentence count wrong!

Verbal- America has a racist past and still has some racists in it now. Some of these racists planned a March in charlottesville and chanted racist slogans. They should be condemned. Antifa and the like have committed similar acts of terrible violence which includes potentially blinding someone permanently as well as leaving others hospitalised and cities smashed up. They should also be condemned. How is that a difficult concept? Why is it that the BBC are quite happy to discuss fascist violence coming from the far right but seemingly have a problem with similar violence emanating from the hard left? How can it be right that groups like antifa or "by any means necessary" can hide behind opposing fascism in order to violently shut down events that they disagree with? You are the one who said I was discussing terrorist acts in relation to attacks when that was not my intention at all. My point is that the hard left and hard right have no place in civilised society yet it is the mainstream media that only want to concentrate on the racist scumbags on the right. It is the regressive left that is responsible for wrecking livelihoods, suspensions from universities without trial, teaching false facts about rape culture and teaching one group to hate another group because of their sex, sexual orientation or yes even their skin colour yet in your mind we cannot discuss these things or the very real problems caused by this extremist faction without being accused of racism? that's just absurd.

I understand that America has a historic race problem and that this causes particular sensitivities around this topic there, but in my opinion, modern day America has a problem with both extremes and they need to address both problems or we will keep seeing the race baiting, white supremacist language and horrible violence on the far right and the silencing, shaming, diversity quotas, perversion of hate speech laws and violence on the left.

Edited by hypochondriac

Verbal- America has a racist past and still has some racists in it now. Some of these racists planned a March in charlottesville and chanted racist slogans. They should be condemned. Antifa and the like have committed similar acts of terrible violence which includes potentially blinding someone permanently as well as leaving others hospitalised and cities smashed up. They should also be condemned. How is that a difficult concept? Why is it that the BBC are quite happy to discuss fascist violence coming from the far right but seemingly have a problem with similar violence emanating from the hard left? How can it be right that groups like antifa or "by any means necessary" can hide behind opposing fascism in order to violently shut down events that they disagree with? You are the one who said I was discussing terrorist acts in relation to attacks when that was not my intention at all. My point is that the hard left and hard right have no place in civilised society yet it is the mainstream media that only want to concentrate on the racist scumbags on the right. It is the regressive left that is responsible for wrecking livelihoods, suspensions from universities without trial, teaching false facts about rape culture and teaching one group to hate another group because of their sex, sexual orientation or yes even their skin colour yet in your mind we cannot discuss these things or the very real problems caused by this extremist faction without being accused of racism? that's just absurd.

I understand that America has a historic race problem and that this causes particular sensitivities around this topic there, but in my opinion, modern day America has a problem with both extremes and they need to address both problems or we will keep seeing the race baiting, white supremacist language and horrible violence on the far right and the silencing, shaming, diversity quotas, perversion of hate speech laws and violence on the left.

With the hundreds of thousands who sympathize with the alt-right movement I guess you can say there are a little bit more racists in the US than "some". Not that I agree with the antifa or BLM idiots but taking a stand against the morons in this video is the right thing to do.

With the hundreds of thousands who sympathize with the alt-right movement I guess you can say there are a little bit more racists in the US than "some". Not that I agree with the antifa or BLM idiots but taking a stand against the morons in this video is the right thing to do.

Well then that's a different question. Is every individual that has sympathies with some of the aims of the alt right racist? I would argue that it's a similar proportion of communists who support some of the aims of the regressive left. The problem then becomes when the definition of "alt right" becomes broadened and individuals label others alt right in order to silence them - see the recent examples of Jordan peterson and James damore for example.

The scariest question for some would be considering that in some areas the alt right MAY have some ideas that have some merit or at the very least some ideas that are worthy of discussion. That argument becomes more persuasive when you see university professors tweeting things like "all I want for Christmas is white genocide" and as I previously mentioned all the title 9 abuses in America. Trump and brexit both occurred at least in part because people's legitimate concerns were ignored and they were called bigoted and racist. Rather than address any of their concerns following the vote, many have doubled down and declared there are many more racists sexist homophobes than they thought. See the viral Jonathan pie video about Trump for an approximation of what I think about that.

Edited by hypochondriac

Any criticism from you I consider to be a compliment.

a Labour MP has resigned from the shadow cabinet for saying that there is a problem in Britain with British pakistani men raping young white girls.

She has had to apologise.....

She is the MP for Rotherham

Not allowed to say it how it is.!!!

of course, Dianne Abbot can spout all sorts of racist shyt and she is good to continue

of course, the leader of the British Muslim Council welcomes her resignation as he believes her views are not welcome.

and of course, Owen Jones calls her a 'racist'

as for Trump, coming across all Jeremy Corbyn on the current issue over there

Edited by Batman

I see the usual suspects are trying to desperately to talk about anything apart from the problem of islam.

Sort of people that would happily shout "racist" to cover up child sex abuse gangs.

You're getting nearly as predictable and repetetive as Dalek with his predictions on Saints' final league position.

but it is true and has been true

a Labour MP has resigned from the shadow cabinet for saying that there is a problem in Britain with British pakistani men raping young white girls.

She has had to apologise.....

She is the MP for Rotherham

Not allowed to say it how it is.!!!

of course, Dianne Abbot can spout all sorts of racist shyt and she is good to continue

of course, the leader of the British Muslim Council welcomes her resignation as he believes her views are not welcome.

and of course, Owen Jones calls her a 'racist'

as for Trump, coming across all Jeremy Corbyn on the current issue over there

http://news.sky.com/story/sarah-champion-resigns-from-labour-shadow-cabinet-over-sun-article-10991388

Point proven yet again. So many on the left keen to shout "racist" to cover up the issue being exposed. At least Sarah Champion has learnt a lesson, she should have known better really, but will hopefully think twice before speaking her mind again, normal order now safely restored for those on the left.

And potentially permanently blinding someone with pepper spray, smashing people over the head with bike locks which put them in hospital, beating people to the ground and kicking them in the face and head till they are concussed and that's before you mention things like getting people fired from their jobs or publicly destroying careers or accusing men of rape based on non existent evidence and before a trial has even occurred. The hard left are guilty of much but it's consistently downplayed by the mainstream media.

And you are happy to let your man Trump spout lies about what occurred that weekend:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/16/charlottesville-violence-right-left-trump?CMP=fb_gu

Forgive me if I don't buy your accusations about the "alt-left."

Well then that's a different question. Is every individual that has sympathies with some of the aims of the alt right racist? I would argue that it's a similar proportion of communists who support some of the aims of the regressive left. The problem then becomes when the definition of "alt right" becomes broadened and individuals label others alt right in order to silence them - see the recent examples of Jordan peterson and James damore for example.

The scariest question for some would be considering that in some areas the alt right MAY have some ideas that have some merit or at the very least some ideas that are worthy of discussion. That argument becomes more persuasive when you see university professors tweeting things like "all I want for Christmas is white genocide" and as I previously mentioned all the title 9 abuses in America. Trump and brexit both occurred at least in part because people's legitimate concerns were ignored and they were called bigoted and racist. Rather than address any of their concerns following the vote, many have doubled down and declared there are many more racists sexist homophobes than they thought. See the viral Jonathan pie video about Trump for an approximation of what I think about that.

It wasn't really a question Hypo... ;)

Words like racist and fascist are far too easily used these days but when some bigot says "we're aiming for someone more radical than Trump, someone who does not give away his daughter to a Jew..." then you know you are listening to a f*cking racist. It's an "academic" discussion wether this bigot has some nice ideas about other stuff which you may like and no, that doesn't automatically mean that you're a racist too. However, you should be so much disgusted that you're not even willing to listen to him. You can find the same racists within the alt-right movement, you better stay clear of them.

It's the same with the Pegida movement in Germany, I can understand why citizens want to express their fear of the islamization of their country but when you're walking alongside neo-nazi's then you're going the wrong way...

Do These sound like the type of people you should be defending?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-rise-of-the-violent-left/534192/

Thanks for citing the Beinart article. You obviously approve of it and may even believe it supports your position. Therefore you should pause and read the author's follow-up article before you make yourself look any sillier. It dismantles efforts to compare the violence of antifa and the violence of white supremacists. In short, it echoes most of the things I (and others have) said on the previous page :smug:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/what-trump-gets-wrong-about-antifa/537048/

I could point you to other articles on the subject (which you'd dismiss as fake news because it doesn't come from a 400-pound halfwit on YouTube or rattle through your favourite hobby horses -why is every minor controversy on a university campus a national emergency for you and many on the alt-right?). Alternatively I could point you to some classic essays on the myth of moral equivalence (but let's walk before we run).

Anyway hope the article puts things in perspective. Always happy to help a poster in need -and you're plainly struggling. Still we're all capable of growth and enlightenment pal :thumbup:

Edited by shurlock

And you are happy to let your man Trump spout lies about what occurred that weekend:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/16/charlottesville-violence-right-left-trump?CMP=fb_gu

Forgive me if I don't buy your accusations about the "alt-left."

To be fair, I doubt the Guardian is the best paper for a balanced view. for example:

"Some of the people trapped around the statue responded with fists and pepper spray, but their actions, and their posture, was entirely defensive from the start. The “alt-right”, on the other hand, came prepared for violence"

So the alt right came "prepared for violence" whilst the alt left just brought their own cans of pepper spray.

IMO they should have just left the right wing nut jobs alone to have their march and shout their crap. people like the KKK are just clowns, the overwhelming majority in the States will never take them seriously. I don't even get how people in 2017 can seriously think a certain race is superior to everyone else, especially when the people claiming to be superior are all thick, ugly losers with dodgy facial hair.

just a bit of cultural enrichment.

that, or someone with 'mental issues' and nothing more

Hopefully it is just that as it was the last time and the time before that you wound up making a tit of yourself.

But this one doesn't look good.

I fully expect the thread to go in its usual loop. Where's SOG?

we need to remind ourselves what happened 1000 years ago and that Maidstone is like the wild west on a sat night

well, social media will go through the cycle of telling everyone who suggests this is connected with Islam that they are racist, the hashtag phase, the carry on as normal phase to, we stand together phase...rinse and repeat.

Edited by Batman

See Jezza has dismissed the thought that grooming gangs from a particular community exists

Corbyn's inability to say even acknowledge the problem of Muslim grooming gangs is staggering. That said, he's part of the Alt-left and the idea that you might have to condemn a specific group of people (particularly, in this case, an ethnic minority group) is like asking him to stick forks in his eyes. The concept is utterly alien to him.

Edited by Batman

See Jezza has dismissed the thought that grooming gangs from a particular community exists

Corbyn's inability to say even acknowledge the problem of Muslim grooming gangs is staggering. That said, he's part of the Alt-left and the idea that you might have to condemn a specific group of people (particularly, in this case, an ethnic minority group) is like asking him to stick forks in his eyes. The concept is utterly alien to him.

Nawaz was absolutely scathing of corbyn on LBC earlier for refusing to state that there is a problem with Muslim Pakistani gangs raping underage white girls in Britain. He also said that it's undeniable that religion is one factor here in the same way that celibacy rules have contributed to paedophilia in the Catholic church.

Just part and parcel of living in a major city

Part and parcel of letting Islam into the west. And many on the left (including some on here) want even more of this.

Out of interest, what element of Catalan foreign policy is justification for this attack?

Nawaz was absolutely scathing of corbyn on LBC earlier for refusing to state that there is a problem with Muslim Pakistani gangs raping underage white girls in Britain. He also said that it's undeniable that religion is one factor here in the same way that celibacy rules have contributed to paedophilia in the Catholic church.

This is what Abi Wilkinson a Guardian writer tweeted earlier

"Britain has a problem with men raping girls" is a statement that better describes the situation, that's the thing.

These people are ****ing lunatics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part and parcel of letting Islam into the west. And many on the left (including some on here) want even more of this.

Out of interest, what element of Catalan foreign policy is justification for this attack?

I must have missed Catalonia's declaration of independence.

4 shot in Cambrils tonight attempting another attack, great work by the Spainish police. If the religion of peace decided to turn violent, we're really ****ed. Although maybe I shouldn't jump to any conclusions, this one could be 4 Norwegians with mental health issues.

Judging by the lack of Facebook profile filters and hashtags this morning, it seems people are getting bored of this Islamic terrorism lark. Yesterday only took 14 innocent lives.... Hardly even newsworthy these days....

Maybe our collective message to Islamic State should be "jog on, you're boring us now. You can take as many lives as you like, but please stop boring us"??

In other news, the weather will be warm with some bright sunny spells, with the possibility of rain showers...

Edited by Johnny Bognor

4 shot in Cambrils tonight attempting another attack, great work by the Spainish police. If the religion of peace decided to turn violent, we're really ****ed. Although maybe I shouldn't jump to any conclusions, this one could be 4 Norwegians with mental health issues.

Yes we would considering that there are 1.6 billion of them. Good to see Saintsweb's very own Alt Right out in force again. These terrorist attacks have you all creaming your jeans. All round to Tommy's for a **** up tonight are you boys?

Judging by the lack of Facebook profile filters and hashtags this morning, it seems people are getting bored of this Islamic terrorism lark. Yesterday only took 14 innocent lives.... Hardly even newsworthy these days....

Maybe our collective message to Islamic State should be "jog on, you're boring us now. You can take as many lives as you like, but please stop boring us"??

In other news, the weather will be warm with some bright sunny spells, with the possibility of rain showers...

Well, yes, that would actually be much more helpful than the self-validation-via-social-meeeeja route.

Hmmmmmmm. Looks to me like Muslim immigration is high in big cities, which will also be the highest concentration of underprivileged areas (which may or may not be muslim ones), and also have the greatest levels of inequality, factors which would all contribute towards a higher incidence of rape.

That doesn't mean there isn't an issue in various muslim communities of course, but it probably gives a better explanation of the 'correlation' you're trying to show.

One of the most interesting things is how the narrative has changed in the last two years since the migrant crisis in 2015.

In 2015 we were told that there was no need to be concerned about terrorist attacks from migrants and that it was racist to be concerned that they would happen.

In 2017 we're now told that OK, they are happening, but that we should just jolly well put up with it (or "press on"/"never give into hate"/"never give into fear") etc.etc.

A woman attacked and stabbed whilst pushing her baby in a pram to the cries of Allahu Akbar.

As I said earlier... ISIS bore off because you're taking boring to a whole new level!!!

No mention of Allah Akbar on there.

A Murder is committed every 60 seconds around the world while every 100 seconds armed conflict 57 people are murdered every hour and 1,300 every day it's got nothing to do with what background religion or what colour you are murder is murder it's criminality