Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

His thoughts are with the victims, their friends and families. As should yours be, Baldrick.

Mine are, as they are with the victims of the IRA. You see, I don't differentiate between the different religions involved in terrorism, whether they be Muslim, catholic or protestant...

Air pistol shooting in fairness, the calibre is likely .177 he wasn't going to hurt anyone.

But as he tried to seize a FAMAS assault rifle from a young girl soldier it could have been worse. Not even a hardened commando girl either, an airforce mechanic by the sounds of it. Really the French government have got Sentinel all wrong. Putting these girls into "terrorist patrols" is going to lead to a big problem one day. As it is some of them are even part time high school students.

4 people killed so far, including the Policeman who was stabbed.

French school children apparently hit by the car on the bridge.

Awful. :(

And including the attacker, I believe?

People will say he didn't deserve to live anyway but he's got exactly what he wanted - "martyrdom".

And including the attacker, I believe?

People will say he didn't deserve to live anyway but he's got exactly what he wanted - "martyrdom".

I think that was the thrust of it.

Hit a bunch of people on the bridge, killing 2 (so far) and crashed into the rails outside Westminster, then ran inside the grounds and stabbed a Policeman (fatally) before eventually being shot dead.

I don't expect sensible discussion on the internet but please can nobody share this guys name. Annonoymity is the best way to fight this kind of thing. Can't be a martyr if nobody has heard of you.

If it is that guy then serious questions need to be asked, because he appears to be well known for his extremism.

But religious extremism isn't a crime in the civilised world. It may well be in South East Asia for all I know about it.

There you may get imprisoned for your religious beliefs but not in Europe.

But religious extremism isn't a crime in the civilised world. It may well be in South East Asia for all I know about it.

There you may get imprisoned for your religious beliefs but not in Europe.

We can't imprison anyone for their beliefs but maybe more could be done to monitor or prosecute people who pose an obvious terrorist threat?

More resources and powers for the police maybe.

No drama, Sadiq Khan says attacks like this are just part and parcel of living in a major city

no harm done, just one of them things

They're just part and parcel of letting islam into the country. As seen in Germany, France, Belgium over the last few years.

Mad that some on here want to see the spread of islam in this country and across Europe, when this is what it brings.

Going about their everyday affairs I expect. It's not about Muslims in general usually, it's about extremism in general and Salafism in particular.

Exactly. And @ Batman the condemnation of these events do occur. If you know any Muslims I'm sure they will be just as ready to say that these actions are nothing to do with them and denounce them. In my experience anyway.

They're just part and parcel of letting islam into the country. As seen in Germany, France, Belgium over the last few years.

Mad that some on here want to see the spread of islam in this country and across Europe, when this is what it brings.

#RaiseTheDrawbridge

If it is that guy then serious questions need to be asked, because he appears to be well known for his extremism.

Channel 4 News says it has confirmed the attacker was Trevor Brooks aka Abu Izzadeen, well known to the security services and the media.

I wonder what the 2 million other UK Muslims were doing today.

Probably being horrified by what they saw.

No-one's saying they are the problem.

The problem is those muslims who are influenced by extremism from "back home", which the majority of peaceful Muslims came here to get away from.

You mean the same policy we operate with in Iraq, Syria and numerous other countries?

He was the one that said police shouldn't be allowed to shoot to kill on our streets in the event of a terrorist attack... so will await his condemnation with interest...

Edited by Johnny Bognor

He was the one that said police shouldn't be allowed to shoot to kill on our streets in the event of a terrorist attack... so will await his condemnation with interest...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I notice the attacker was also treated by the emergency services, presumably Batman and others would have preferred a bit of Marine A treatment or mob style kicking to death?

From Andrew Neil: Well, how does Channel 4 News square this: Trevor Brooks aka Abu Izzadeen's solicitor says he's still in jail!!

I will forever be thankful for Channel 4 for giving me the inspiration for the gag I wrote on this thread and hour ago which I think quite frankly is one of the most perfect posts I've ever written. So that's something.

I will forever be thankful for Channel 4 for giving me the inspiration for the gag I wrote on this thread and hour ago which I think quite frankly is one of the most perfect posts I've ever written. So that's something.

Pretty sure a decent hook would be stainless steel.

Its a sad day for Britain when you have to draw attention to it and explain :)