Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

You don't think that there was any "terror" involved in Operation Desert Storm? Or was the whole "shock and awe" thing just a bit of a laugh?

By the way, is your real name Tommy Robinson?

Shock and awe is a legitimate military tactic designed to try to destabilise and demoralize enemy forces with an initial show of strength and fire power. It's purpose is to try to bring about an end to prolonged hostilities, which failed during Desert Storm.

I can assure you that after this initial tactic most British ground forces would have been focused on wining the hearts and minds of the local population. Believe it or not, British service personnel are highly trained individuals who are actually pretty good at what they do. They respond to terror related incidents all around the globe, they do not incite such incidents.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

At least you admit you view the actions of our soldiers on a par with those that deliberately blow up young kids watching a pop concert. Pretty disturbed view.

Nope didn't say that at all. How unlike a far right protagonist to twist something that it isn't. I am saying that there is no difference in innocent people getting killed one way or the other. Or perhaps there is a "less bad" way for an innocent person to lose their life?

Nope didn't say that at all. How unlike a far right protagonist to twist something that it isn't. I am saying that there is no difference in innocent people getting killed one way or the other. Or perhaps there is a "less bad" way for an innocent person to lose their life?

Too late to back track now, you've made your views on terrorists/British armed forces clear.

5,000-10,000 football fans peacefully marched in London on Saturday against Islamic extremism and it's continued impact on this country.

No mention in the main stream media, despite far greater numbers than anything the 'day of rage' could muster.

5,000-10,000 football fans peacefully marched in London on Saturday against Islamic extremism and it's continued impact on this country.

No mention in the main stream media, despite far greater numbers than anything the 'day of rage' could muster.

Gosh, what a surprise. The racist scumbag is a ****ing liar.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/820888/EDL-London-London-Bridge-Police-Presence-Monument-St-Pauls-Latest-News

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/24/far-right-activists-detained-at-uk-border-before-britain-first-rally

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-protest-idUKKBN19F0IQ?il=0

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/624845/EDL-march-Trafalgar-Square-ant-fascist-terror-London-Bridge-Westminster-attack-ISIS

The Express article mentions it briefly. EDL turnout was tiny compared to the FLA march but gets most of the focus in the write-up.

The Guardian article you've posted doesn't mention the FLA march at all.

Neither does the Reuters article.

Oh and neither does the Daily Star.

Well done you.

Most of that is EDL related. The EDL has nothing to do the the Football Lads Alliance (FLA)...

Up to 10,000 lads from every club across the land gathered... to march against extremism. Not a single arrest. Just a simple march from St Paul's to London Bridge, laying wreaths for the victims with a minute's silence. Then a minute's applause.

Millwall walking alongside West Ham. Chelsea alongside Spurs. Saints with Pompey. Palace with Brighton. etc etc No club colours, no tribal chanting.

Normally these lads would be quite happy to bash the **** out of each other, yet they set aside their differences to make their peaceful protest.

DDFpdL2XcAEEQ8q-640x480.png

Quite remarkable really.

Seems like the silent majority are waking up.

But thanks for proving my point with those links, you didn't have to go to so much effort.

Also, thanks for highlighting that our authorities and border control are able to stop protestors entering the country, but not terrorists travelling back and forth to the middle east.

A good point worth raising, so thanks for that.

Most of that is EDL related. The EDL has nothing to do the the Football Lads Alliance (FLA)...

Up to 10,000 lads from every club across the land gathered... to march against extremism. Not a single arrest. Just a simple march from St Paul's to London Bridge, laying wreaths for the victims with a minute's silence. Then a minute's applause.

Millwall walking alongside West Ham. Chelsea alongside Spurs. Saints with Pompey. Palace with Brighton. etc etc No club colours, no tribal chanting.

Normally these lads would be quite happy to bash the **** out of each other, yet they set aside their differences to make their peaceful protest.

Quite remarkable really.

It was a cracking day, and a huge turnout, more than anyone was expecting. To put deep-rooted rivalries aside for one day shows that people are waking up and taking the threat seriously.

Minutes silence for the victims followed by a minutes applause for the emergency services. No St George's crosses/flags, no singing or chanting (apart from at one point), women and Sikh's speaking, and not a single arrest or problem all day.

Too late to back track now, you've made your views on terrorists/British armed forces clear.

Yes I have. But as usual a right wing extremist twists it to his own agenda. You really are a nasty piece of work. It is 2017 yet you seem stuck in some kind of Nazi Germany timewarp from the 30s. Your parents must be very proud of you.

The Express article mentions it briefly. EDL turnout was tiny compared to the FLA march but gets most of the focus in the write-up.

The Guardian article you've posted doesn't mention the FLA march at all.

Neither does the Reuters article.

Oh and neither does the Daily Star.

Well done you.

Quite remarkable really.

He got so angry and incandescent with rage, he went and proved my point for me. Always chuckle when that happens.

Yes I have. But as usual a right wing extremist twists it to his own agenda. You really are a nasty piece of work. It is 2017 yet you seem stuck in some kind of Nazi Germany timewarp from the 30s. Your parents must be very proud of you.

You're the one supporting the spread of anti-Semitism in this country, looks like you've got a lot more in common with the nazis than any of us.

Can add that to your list along with thinking British armed soldiers are on a par with terrorists that blow up innocent kids deliberately and mass rape and sexual assault are normal for a night out in Maidstone.

What a disturbed world you live in.

It was a cracking day, and a huge turnout, more than anyone was expecting. To put deep-rooted rivalries aside for one day shows that people are waking up and taking the threat seriously.

Minutes silence for the victims followed by a minutes applause for the emergency services. No St George's crosses/flags, no singing or chanting (apart from at one point), women and Sikh's speaking, and not a single arrest or problem all day.

The best story of the day was when a pub load of Spurs lads left and bumped into a load of Chelsea outside. They faced each other and gave each other a round of applause... then went off to the march. 10,000 lads who have a history of disorder... with bitter rivalries...and not a single arrest.

They've totally shown up EDL, Britain First, Antifa and UAF... who were outnumbered and outclassed in every way.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

The best story of the day was when a pub load of Spurs lads left and bumped into a load of Chelsea outside. They faced each other and gave each other a round of applause... then went off to the march. 10,000 lads who have a history of disorder... with bitter rivalries...and not a single arrest.

They've totally shown up EDL, Britain First, Antifa and UAF... who were outnumbered and outclassed in every way.

See you at the next one, 8th October? ;)

You're the one supporting the spread of anti-Semitism in this country, looks like you've got a lot more in common with the nazis than any of us.

Can add that to your list along with thinking British armed soldiers are on a par with terrorists that blow up innocent kids deliberately and mass rape and sexual assault are normal for a night out in Maidstone.

What a disturbed world you live in.

Ok I'll bite. Where I have I supported anti-Semitism anywhere let alone in this country? Where have I ever said that British soldiers are on par with terrorists? Were have I ever said that mass rape and sexual assault are normal for a night out in Maidstone? The disturbed world is the world of the far right racist who feels the need to twist things to suit their own warped agenda. If there is one good thing about your extreme agenda, it is that everyone here here can see what an unpleasant individual you are. You condemn yourself every time you post. You stick with the Tommy Robinsons of this world. You are in good company.

Ok I'll bite. Where I have I supported anti-Semitism anywhere let alone in this country? Where have I ever said that British soldiers are on par with terrorists? Were have I ever said that mass rape and sexual assault are normal for a night out in Maidstone? The disturbed world is the world of the far right racist who feels the need to twist things to suit their own warped agenda. If there is one good thing about your extreme agenda, it is that everyone here here can see what an unpleasant individual you are. You condemn yourself every time you post. You stick with the Tommy Robinsons of this world. You are in good company.

You've repeated them throughout this thread. Too late to back-track now.

:lol:

Balders, you sound like an excitable yank tourist who's watched too many films on English terrace culture.

:lol:

Balders, you sound like an excitable yank tourist who's watched too many films on English terrace culture.

Errrrr I've followed Saints home and away for 30 years and know plenty of Saints lads. I've been everywhere from Pompey to Liverpool, Bucharest to Prague (I've also done a few England trips with Saints and Brighton lads). So whilst I might not be your text book definition of a 'lad', I probably have a better take on it than most.

Quite remarkable really.

I'm struggling to see the point of this to be honest. Surely if the people marching are football hooligans then by definition they are extremists so are effectively marching against themselves. Or is beating the **** out of someone because of their football club more acceptable than because of their race/religion?

I'm struggling to see the point of this to be honest. Surely if the people marching are football hooligans then by definition they are extremists so are effectively marching against themselves. Or is beating the **** out of someone because of their football club more acceptable than because of their race/religion?
:lol: This forum never fails to crack me up.

I would suggest having a scrap with like minded individuals isn't on a par with murdering kids, but that aside many of the working class feel that they are not being listened to and that nothing is being done to tackle

the latest wave of extremism. They feel the need to speak up. And why shouldn't they?

It seems that Islamic terrorists get an easier ride than risk supporters.

Let's take the more recent Pompey fixtures, with the bubble coaches. A massive infringement of our human rights. You couldn't go to a football match in Portsmouth without police supervision, yet you could come back to the UK from Syria after freshly beheading someone completely unchallenged.

In fact, may lads I know of, fail to see how the restrictions on football fans (such as banning orders and handing passports in when England play) cannot be applied to the extremists.

Take the Saints lads that escaped prison but received banning orders for homophobic chanting ("does your boyfriend know you're here??") whilst Islamic extremists can shout their bile and hatred and nothing is done...

Extremism_1913643c.jpg

When considering how football fans have been treated over the years, yet those people causing offence and inciting violence (like in that picture above) are tolerated, can you not see an injustice in that?

I do and I can see why it's making people angry.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

Don't need to, you've made your views clear throughout. Too late to back track on them now.

So no examples then. It doesn't work for Trump so why do you think it will work for you? Or is it just some right wing extremist thing that you all use?

I would suggest having a scrap with like minded individuals isn't on a par with murdering kids, but that aside many of the working class feel that they are not being listened to and that nothing is being done to tackle

the latest wave of extremism. They feel the need to speak up. And why shouldn't they?

It seems that Islamic terrorists get an easier ride than risk supporters.

Let's take the more recent Pompey fixtures, with the bubble coaches. A massive infringement of our human rights. You couldn't go to a football match in Portsmouth without police supervision, yet you could come back to the UK from Syria after freshly beheading someone completely unchallenged.

In fact, may lads I know of, fail to see how the restrictions on football fans (such as banning orders and handing passports in when England play) cannot be applied to the extremists.

Take the Saints lads that escaped prison but received banning orders for homophobic chanting ("does your boyfriend know you're here??") whilst Islamic extremists can shout their bile and hatred and nothing is done...

Extremism_1913643c.jpg

When considering how football fans have been treated over the years, yet those people causing offence and inciting violence (like in that picture above) are tolerated, can you not see an injustice in that?

I do and I can see why it's making people angry.

The human rights issue with football fans is fair cause for gripe if the people marching are football fans - not football hooligans who enjoy kicking the **** out of each other as you seem to think they were. These sort of scum can't have any moral high ground to criticise how the police handle football as they are the cause.

Of course murdering kids is not on a par with football violence, that's a ridiculous thing to suggest.

The human rights issue with football fans is fair cause for gripe if the people marching are football fans - not football hooligans who enjoy kicking the **** out of each other as you seem to think they were. These sort of scum can't have any moral high ground to criticise how the police handle football as they are the cause.

Of course murdering kids is not on a par with football violence, that's a ridiculous thing to suggest.

There are many on banning orders that haven't even thrown a punch at football. In fact, disorder is few and far between these days. The heady days of hooliganism are long gone, predominantly down to the law and enforcement. So where hooliganism is no longer tolerated, why can't the same be applied to extremism? Why is it tolerated?

Surely any lad has as much right to express an opinion as anyone else? Do we exclude car thieves, lads who get a bit out of hand down the pub on a Friday night? What about me? I have a speeding ticket. I've done a driver awareness course. In speeding, I put myself and others potentially at risk. As motoring accidents due to speeding, kill more people than terrorism, should I not be allowed to express an opinion?

There are many on banning orders that haven't even thrown a punch at football. In fact, disorder is few and far between these days. The heady days of hooliganism are long gone, predominantly down to the law and enforcement. So where hooliganism is no longer tolerated, why can't the same be applied to extremism? Why is it tolerated?

Surely any lad has as much right to express an opinion as anyone else? Do we exclude car thieves, lads who get a bit out of hand down the pub on a Friday night? What about me? I have a speeding ticket. I've done a driver awareness course. In speeding, I put myself and others potentially at risk. As motoring accidents due to speeding, kill more people than terrorism, should I not be allowed to express an opinion?

You're entitled to your opinion and your last sentence is actually quite pertinent.

The examples are listed throughout this thread,all pretty clear to see.

So then they should be easy to find. Just repeating rubbish ad infinitum does not make it true. I suggest you put up or shut up. We wouldn't want you labelled as a dissembler of the truth would we? Not along with being a racist.

By the way, have you gotten round to condemning the act of terrorism at the Finsbury Park mosque yet?

I wonder, do you and Batman ever take your heads out of your arses long enough to see that there is a lot more going on in the world than this? Just another day with an internet forum right wing bigot. How many murders and rapes do you skip past to find anti Muslim stories?

I wonder, do you and Batman ever take your heads out of your arses long enough to see that there is a lot more going on in the world than this? Just another day with an internet forum right wing bigot. How many murders and rapes do you skip past to find anti Muslim stories?

Here's today's offering for you, if they weren't so easy to find I wouldn't be able to post them http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/29/woman-arrested-suspected-terrorism-offences-lands-heathrow-airport/

Here's today's offering for you, if they weren't so easy to find I wouldn't be able to post them http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/29/woman-arrested-suspected-terrorism-offences-lands-heathrow-airport/

And yesterday a non Muslim cut his partners throat in a car park in Chatham, but these things don't matter because some Muslim wasn't involved.

You post on this thread more than anyone else (filling it up with your anti-semitic, anti-armed forces views), why you have the obsession only you will know.

No-one has stopped you starting a thread on all the types of terrorism you think should be big news stories, but for some reason you choose not to, only you know why that might be I guess.

And yesterday a non Muslim cut his partners throat in a car park in Chatham, but these things don't matter because some Muslim wasn't involved.

You still banging on about every other crime being comparable? This is a very silly line of argument.

You still banging on about every other crime being comparable? This is a very silly line of argument.

It's bizarre. A thread about terrorist attacks is in soggy's world not allowed to discuss the biggest cause of these attacks (Islamic extremism) and their followers without first discussing every other criminal act committed by a non Muslim just in case people forget that non Muslims commit crimes too. It might be useful to use a disclaimer at the top of the page like "everyone posting here acknowledges that terrorist attacks and many other crimes are committed on a daily basis by people of every faith. Discussing the problem of Islamic extremism and the many attacks committed by these people does not change this fact." Maybe that would keep him quiet for a bit but I doubt it.

What I am saying is that why should a Muslim committed crime be worse than a non Muslim crime? We have two people on here in particular who seem to make it their daily business to look through the news reports and copy any containing Muslim related crimes on here. They are usually heralded with the line - just another day in (where ever). The truth of the matter is that you are more likely to be killed by a neighbour than a Muslim terrorist. Women are more likely to be raped or sexually assaulted by a non Muslim yet it is a big deal if a Muslim does the same thing simply because they are a Muslim. I think you will find that murder is murder and rape is rape under the law. There may be different driving forces but to the best of my knowledge, if a Muslim commits a crime it is no worse. If you think that is silly that is a matter for you.

You post on this thread more than anyone else (filling it up with your anti-semitic, anti-armed forces views), why you have the obsession only you will know.

No-one has stopped you starting a thread on all the types of terrorism you think should be big news stories, but for some reason you choose not to, only you know why that might be I guess.

For the last time, feel free to give an example of any anti-Semitic or anti armed forces views that I have expressed. You wont be able to because I have not made any. Why you are obsessed with making things up, only you will know. I guess it goes with the territory.

It's bizarre. A thread about terrorist attacks is in soggy's world not allowed to discuss the biggest cause of these attacks (Islamic extremism) and their followers without first discussing every other criminal act committed by a non Muslim just in case people forget that non Muslims commit crimes too. It might be useful to use a disclaimer at the top of the page like "everyone posting here acknowledges that terrorist attacks and many other crimes are committed on a daily basis by people of every faith. Discussing the problem of Islamic extremism and the many attacks committed by these people does not change this fact." Maybe that would keep him quiet for a bit but I doubt it.

Making stuff up like your buddy Sour Mash I see. Feel free to quote where I have said people are not allowed to discuss the cause of these attacks without "discussing every other criminal act committed by a non Muslim..." What I am doing is pointing out that there is an obsession on here by some to paint Islam as some kind of evil world and they feel the need to identify every last act on a regular basis, as if we are not aware of them ourselves. Yes, we know, we read the news reports too. **** happens on a daily basis. Some of it is related to religious extremism. Most is not but apparently it is a super big deal for the Islamophobes, so much so that they have to post every last news report to back up there anti Islamic stance. You are no better. Somehow you are an expert on Islam because your wife has an uncle who is a Muslim and that makes your opinion of Islam more valid than mine. You also seem to have a problem with liberals. I'll say it again, the world would be a much better and safer place to live in if more people were liberal and tolerant. You should try it sometime. You might become less of an a**e.