Man City vs Saints, build up

SuperSAINT

Where's everyone having a beer tomorrow?

Don't know the area but don't seem to be many options near the ground.

Think I'm going to sample some back Street options near Piccadilly station.

CAMRA recommend a "Stagger" route. Could be interesting.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Don't know the area but don't seem to be many options near the ground.

Think I'm going to sample some back Street options near Piccadilly station.

CAMRA recommend a "Stagger" route. Could be interesting.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

For Man U and Etihad I have used The Bulls Head (?) which is just across the road from Piccadilly Station and easy access to the metro to the grounds.

Always been a mix of fans, but don't think they are keen on colours being shown or mob handed groups.

Last time I was in there they had Ringwoods Boondoggle and several other good ales on.

My place in Batangas City Philippines but I will not be able to get to the match.

The usual @dubaisaints haunt of Barasti on the beach.

Our numbers maybe slightly reduced with the lure of The F1 GP down the road in Abu Dhabi and Dubai_phil in Bangkok alledgedly on business and purchasing totally unsuitable attire for the forth coming Dubai 7's.

In some ways this will be a barometer of our progress /or lack of it. Man.City have dipped a little of late, but even without Hart and Kompany they are still a strong outfit.

OK we have Pelle out, and there was a comment about Mane carrying an "unspecified injury"......so it down to Shane Long to DAJFU big time , and see which other striker comes off the bench for us. Citeh have Aguro still recovering from injury,and De Bruyne has looked dangerous in recent games.Sterling looks a better player than he did at Liverpool.

If there was ever a time we needed a clean sheet today is that test, and see if we can pick up all 3 points by scoring some of the very few chances we are likely to get.

Some bizarre team selections going on in this thread, Van Dijk up top and playing the kids away at Man City right up there.

Let Mane, Tadic and Long roam around, Liverpool caused them mayhem without any real physical presence up front so no reason we can't do the same. Think we could get something out of this. Saying that, I reckon our away record will come unstuck, 2-0 Citeh

Simple but respectable 2-0 home win I think.

I'd agree, not the right attitude really, but I'd happily lose if we can win Wednesday. Without Hart and Kompany I think we should try and get at them. I fear Aguero may be back om form today though.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I'd agree, not the right attitude really, but I'd happily lose if we can win Wednesday. Without Hart and Kompany I think we should try and get at them. I fear Aguero may be back om form today though.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Today if Saints lose there is nothing respectable about it. It wouldnt be a disaster of course but it should never be respectable to lose a game to a team thats lost two in a row and is missing key players.

As you say, if we play well we have a chance. I hope the players aren't thinking about taking a 2-0 loss and moving on. I'm sure they aren't.

At my mums house "enjoying" the first of several pre-Christmas family get togethers while trying to sneak a look at the score on my phone :(

Do what I did ten years ago. Engineer a massive argument with the family member you dislike the most, then insist that you won't tolerate any more parties.

Clasie and Tadic on the bench, Romeu and JWP on the pitch. Madness.

Have to admit I am not mad on dropping Tadic and Clasie but it looks like a tactical shift. Have you seen the City front four?!?

With no Pelle either to give Demichelis hell not surprised Koeman has tried to conjure a plan B.