Man City vs Saints - Match Thread

Jimmy_D

Got to laugh. Wasn't confident before but Yoshida away to Man City? Ridiculous decision. This overly negative thing for the big teams hasn't worked much, we were great when we went for Chelsea with our strongest team. Yoshida cost us the game against Man Utd, I'm sure we'd have lost regardless today, but jesus christ.

It's pathetic isn't it? totally pathetic from Koeman

I thought people wanted players rested for the big game against Liverpool? This game was always going to be a loss which people will IMO except if we beat Liverpool in the cup.

Would rather play the best side and try and gain confidence from good displays.

Everyone probably thought we would lose away at Chelsea and we would have with this side picked.

Got to laugh. Wasn't confident before but Yoshida away to Man City? Ridiculous decision. This overly negative thing for the big teams hasn't worked much, we were great when we went for Chelsea with our strongest team. Yoshida cost us the game against Man Utd, I'm sure we'd have lost regardless today, but jesus christ.

Guess you are pretty content with Yoshida at RB when cedric is out/dropped

Nothing unexpected here against one of the best teams in the league at their home ground really?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

If the game finished 2-0, as a scoreline you might have a point. But the first 20 minutes have been horrendous, I was relieved when my stream stopped working... Debatable team selection, debatable tactics, undebatable horrific performance so far.