The board have gone all quiet

Saint Benali

Funny how ol Ralph and Les come out and talk when things are going well but yet we have not heard from them for quite some time.

I believe Koemans recent comments indicate something isn't quite right behind the scenes. What that is I don't know but it would look as our boards plan and Koemans do not match.

Funny how ol Ralph and Les come out and talk when things are going well but yet we have not heard from them for quite some time.

I believe Koemans recent comments indicate something isn't quite right behind the scenes. What that is I don't know but it would look as our boards plan and Koemans do not match.

I was not aware they should be giving us weekly updates on... erm... nothing much.

So much the better, they only put out a stream of moral boosting _86967972_bollock.jpg anyway.

Ralph was on Radio Five about two/three weeks ago.

The fans forum was about a month back.

Damned if they do damned if they don't I really don't know what people want some times..

But you'd agree that crap like Krueger's if you can't get excited about playing in the Europa League you should be organising concerts wasn't the brightest thing to sy, especially considering our ignominios loss in Denmark ? Perhaps we should be organising concerts then.

Less I hear from any of them the better I like it, it's always so patronising..

But you'd agree that crap like Krueger's if you can't get excited about playing in the Europa League you should be organising concerts wasn't the brightest thing to sy, especially considering our ignominios loss in Denmark ? Perhaps we should be organising concerts then.

Less I hear from any of them the better I like it, it's always so patronising..

point proved you want to hear less the OP wants weekly updates...

You're a bit of a nutter. And coming from me that should hurt.

Bloody hell. Losing 4-1 at City isn't anything out of the ordinary in itself for any team. The Cup result was bad but sometimes that's gonna happen. It's a bloody sport sometimes you have good days and sometimes you have bad days.

This place is actually full of mental patients I reckon.

Ok was a bit knee jerk. Probably should be deleted!

But to clarify I meant It in regards to recent comments from our manager. But to be fair they have gone a bit quiet really. The last time anything was said that I can remember was the fans forum which was mid October. Before that I can't remember. (July was last Reed statement).

Now I am not saying give us an hourly update as quite frankly that would be as stupid as my post. But It would be nice maybe once a month to give an interview or something.

Bloody hell. Losing 4-1 at City isn't anything out of the ordinary in itself for any team. The Cup result was bad but sometimes that's gonna happen. It's a bloody sport sometimes you have good days and sometimes you have bad days.

This place is actually full of mental patients I reckon.

We lost 4-1 at City? I know I missed the last goal on Wednesday but I really don't remember a 4th last Saturday and I was there the whole game. Must have nodded off.

I see the Board is very active, Mary's Meals is being well promoted.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20151203-marys-meals-launch-staplewood-2834299.aspx

Ok was a bit knee jerk. Probably should be deleted!

But to clarify I meant It in regards to recent comments from our manager. But to be fair they have gone a bit quiet really. The last time anything was said that I can remember was the fans forum which was mid October. Before that I can't remember. (July was last Reed statement).

Now I am not saying give us an hourly update as quite frankly that would be as stupid as my post. But It would be nice maybe once a month to give an interview or something.

and say what?

Doesn't this always happen though? We lose a couple of games and everyone demands answers, we want to hear from the board, ra ra ra. But why? what do we want them to say? Luckily they don't knee-jerk as much as some of our lot on here.

when they do say something people only complain about it anyway.

We lost 4-1 at City? I know I missed the last goal on Wednesday but I really don't remember a 4th last Saturday and I was there the whole game. Must have nodded off.

I see the Board is very active, Mary's Meals is being well promoted.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20151203-marys-meals-launch-staplewood-2834299.aspx

Well there you go! Even I overestimated how bad things were. 3-1 an entirely acceptable result.

?? .... were you expecting some special press conference?... ....and on which subject?.

Ralph made a statement a few weeks ago about expanding into the USA with Soccer schools... should there have been more...one in Russia maybe?....or Australia?

I'm sure they'll keep you up to date and ....ITK...... if you send them your e-mail address, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one....

Doesn't this always happen though? We lose a couple of games and everyone demands answers, we want to hear from the board, ra ra ra. But why? what do we want them to say? Luckily they don't knee-jerk as much as some of our lot on here.

Right now it would be appropriate to respond to Koeman's comments regarding incoming transfer fee's .

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Right now it would be appropriate to respond to Koeman's comments regarding incoming transfer fees .

Except I'm fairly sure no-one, including Koeman, thinks there's any need for the Board to say anything. Most of the things he said are accurate anyway, we spend less than we sell for seemed to be the gist of it. Well... duh.

Now if you want to know about Mary's Meals...

Except it wouldn't be for Koeman would it . The fans/customers would hope for a response . It seems fairly obvious that things are not right behind the scenes

Well if it is that obvious why say anything? Seriously though, why is it obvious that things are not right behind the scenes? Is it because they haven't said anything for a while - in which case it could be that everything is fine and there is nothing to say. I thought that the old adage was No News Is Good News, not No News Means There Is a Meltdown.

Fair enough only time will tell I guess. We need to get our commercial income up and that will be easier if we have a big presence in the US the whole scheme might not work but I'm not going to have a go at the club for giving it a try.

We will have a kings ransom coming in TV money soon. Would much rather put a few thousand more seats in the stadium, set ticket prices to fill it, and increase our match day revenue from all the spin-offs.

Much better than spunking money thousands of miles away.

Well if it is that obvious why say anything? Seriously though, why is it obvious that things are not right behind the scenes? Is it because they haven't said anything for a while - in which case it could be that everything is fine and there is nothing to say. I thought that the old adage was No News Is Good News, not No News Means There Is a Meltdown.

Well when the manager is critical of the board using the national media it generally indicates that all it not well . Unsure why your 'meltdown' comment is justified . I've not implied that in any way .

Well when the manager is critical of the board using the national media it generally indicates that all it not well . Unsure why your 'meltdown' comment is justified . I've not implied that in any way .

I'm not sure about that Koeman is just pretty honest and says what he thinks. I don't think their is much politicking in what he says more he just says it as he sees it.

The manager hasn't been critical of the board, but you knew that already.

Koeman was quoted as saying that our performances were due to lack of spending by the board ie. the players lack the required quality .

That isn't criticism of the board ? Commenting in a negative light ?

I realise that you are just trying to bite at me but you really should try harder . You're just making a fool of yourself . But then you knew that already

Koeman was quoted as saying that our performances were due to lack of spending by the board ie. the players lack the required quality .

That isn't criticism of the board ? Commenting in a negative light ?

I realise that you are just trying to bite at me but you really should try harder . You're just making a fool of yourself . But then you knew that already

That looks like your own interpretation rather than what was actually said. Well done though.

Where was the Manager critical of the Board in the National Media? That is not the way I read his comments at all. You might not have implied there was a meltdown but you seemed to imply that things were not right, which on this forum means a meltdown is on its way!

Didn't he say he didn't want to be a project manager?

Be nice to hear how Fry and Co don't see that as a negative?

You might want to listen to it.

Basically he intimated that the concept of "projects" is nonsense. And he's 100% correct. Just win on Saturday.

You'll remember the commitment our previous "project" manager, right? I believe he f# $ked off at the earliest possible opportunity.

You might want to listen to it.

Basically he intimated that the concept of "projects" is nonsense. And he's 100% correct. Just win on Saturday.

You'll remember the commitment our previous "project" manager, right? I believe he f# $ked off at the earliest possible opportunity.

I did listen to it. I took his words to mean by the end of 3 years he expects to have a strong competitive team. Not one that keeps being broken up every season. That is how I interpruted it anyway.

I did listen to it. I took his words to mean by the end of 3 years he expects to have a strong competitive team. Not one that keeps being broken up every season. That is how I interpruted it anyway.

Suggest you listen to it again where you'll see he says nothing like that, basically he says the opposite to that.

The guy says are you a project manager Ron says no he isn't, then says, dismissively "what, you mean 'judge me at the end of my contract?' No, you have to win now." He talks about "project" being something used when managers like to have an excuse.

Sure Tweedle Dee will find a way.

Do tell us another fairy story about Brave Mauricio and how he took such a chance on unknown whey-faced youngsters like Adam Lallana (first team regular under four previous managers) Morgan Schneiderlin (first team regular under four previous managers), Jay Rodriguez (record signing, regular under previous manager) and Luke Shaw (wonder kid handed debut and already a regular under previous manager).

Such bravery. Such belief.

Do tell us another fairy story about Brave Mauricio and how he took such a chance on unknown whey-faced youngsters like Adam Lallana (first team regular under four previous managers) Morgan Schneiderlin (first team regular under four previous managers), Jay Rodriguez (record signing, regular under previous manager) and Luke Shaw (wonder kid handed debut and already a regular under previous manager).

Such bravery. Such belief.

You really need to take a break from being a tit. It might do you good and I'm sure it would give the rest of the Forum members a decent break as well.