Post match thread -Liverpool

maysie

- Lack of passion, commitment and fight

- Lack of leaders on the pitch

- Lots of flaky, inconsistent players

- But it was only one game, albeit a shocking one

- A vindication of why players left and will continue to when someone like Liverpool wants them

- An example of how replacing quality with potential and players physically unsuited to the pace of the game will eventually result in the team being worse off

- Cedric and Caulker awful defensively, Cedric not for the first time

- Clasie physically unsuitable to play that position against a side with attacking power

- Tadic only Saint to play to potential. Did well.

I told you this would happen before the game. Without Fonte we are an utter shambles and those players who visibly gave up should be ashamed. More leaders required in that dressing room. Who blames Koeman not looking to sign a new deal when we just can't compete when it matters.

Those of you at the game booing Lallana should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. After everything that player gave for this club and where he has taken us to now. He made the right choice clearly and I don't blame him one bit. Each and every one of you would do the same to further your careers.

I'd say we were playing 9 men today. 2 in particular were absolutely out of their depth and they might as well have sat on the touchline (Clasie/Caulker).

I think the attacking front 3 (especially Tadic, Mane, Davis) started the game well, opened them up and go down the sides well. The team lost confidence and belief when we started getting played through, and beaten for fun at the back. The morale just dropped once the players saw Clasie being skipped by and Caulker being beaten for pace the 4th time.

As long as Fonte comes back and I never have to witness Caulker in a Saints shirt again, I'll be happy.

well...:lol:

proper spanked

firstly, klopp looks like the real fuking deal for liverpool

the other top clubs have missed a real trick there.

They look excellent

on to saints

wow, utterly humiliating against a very changed scouse side

Cedric was shyte

Clasie was shyte

Caulker was dusgusting. Alan Bennett type of performance

Vic was alright

pelle was crap. Hardly won a header again

once again, shane long is not even close to a £12m player. please stop saying he is.

Tadic, davis, bertrand and mane were decent

stek...have no idea what to think. as someone said, he looks good buy should do better

VvD was alright but next to a joke of a player

I think this has been coming. Maybe not a humiliation but it has been coming

we have been poor for a few weeks. real jekyl and hyde all season but poor for a few weeks.

we have been shyte as an attacking force for a number of weeks now

lets hope the team put that right at the weekend

Been home 15 minutes tonight was the first time in over 50 years supporting Saints I have left early, when the 5th went in. I posted after the City game I was starting to get concerned about Koeman's tactics and tonight did nothing to change my mind . He has got two days to sort that shambolic performance out and get them right and ready for the Villa game.

All over the place from 20 minutes in. I'm more gutted by tonight than last year's 1/4 final loss. That was bad but tonight was horrific to watch, seemed like every time they had a shot on target it went in.

How we've gone from getting a well earned point at their ground playing their near strongest team last month to being humiliated on our own ground against half their reserves is a mystery.

How the hell do we expect professional players to give their everything when there are no youngsters on the bench threatening to expose them by being given a chance.

What was wrong with having Matty Targett and Harrison Reed on the bench tonight. Koeman, as I've said previously, has lost it right thru the club where motivation is concerned. The youngsters are giving up knowing they can't do anything to be given a chance of playing for the first team. The pros know Koeman will pick them whatever happens.

Shameful performance where our defense were incapable of shutting things down and just rolled over whilst Koeman just sat on his fat arse and smirked rather than do anything. Half tonight's team should be transfer listed and replaced. We will never progress with such players getting constantly picked. He has not improved the squaded whatsoever since Scheiderlin and Clyne left with the exception of Van Dijk.

How the hell do we expect professional players to give their everything when there are no youngsters on the bench threatening to expose them by being given a chance.

What was wrong with having Matty Targett and Harrison Reed on the bench tonight. Koeman, as I've said previously, has lost it right thru the club where motivation is concerned. The youngsters are giving up knowing they can't do anything to be given a chance of playing for the first team. The pros know Koeman will pick them whatever happens.

Shameful performance where our defense were incapable of shutting things down and just rolled over whilst Koeman just sat on his fat arse and smirked rather than do anything. Half tonight's team should be transfer listed and replaced. We will never progress with such players getting constantly picked. He has not improved the squaded whatsoever since Scheiderlin and Clyne left with the exception of Van Dijk.

Brilliant stuff from the resident looney

I'm still staggered why we didn't play Van Dijk up front.

Those of you at the game booing Lallana should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. After everything that player gave for this club and where he has taken us to now. He made the right choice clearly and I don't blame him one bit. Each and every one of you would do the same to further your careers.

**** off you self-righteous *****. I booed the little **** because of the manner in which he left us, refusing to play for us again and signing autographs on Liverpool shirts before he had even left us He deserves everything he gets for taking our money via his wages and disrespecting the club he was supposed to be captain of.

Why did Bertrand not join in the celebration for the goal he set up?

There is something wrong there.

Humiliating result.

Brave move to go 3 at the back with Vic in the centre. It didn't work because our whole team had an off day and Liverpool were brilliant. Everything they did worked.

Why did Bertrand not join in the celebration for the goal he set up?

There is something wrong there.

Humiliating result.

Brave move to go 3 at the back with Vic in the centre. It didn't work because our whole team had an off day and Liverpool were brilliant. Everything they did worked.

He was down on his haunches for long after the final whistle and walked off without clapping the fans as well.

**** off you self-righteous *****. I booed the little **** because of the manner in which he left us, refusing to play for us again and signing autographs on Liverpool shirts before he had even left us He deserves everything he gets for taking our money via his wages and disrespecting the club he was supposed to be captain of.

He lacked a bit of class the way he left, I'll give you that, just like your language.

Would we be where we are today without Lallana? No. I will never forget that.

Just back.

Played well for the first 20.

2 slightly lucky goals from Sturridge which showed his class.

3-1 was a blow right on 45

Second half was another level of shît though.

Ref gave us nothing but we were just terrible all round, vic as central defender and caulker man marking Sturridge which basically reduced us to 10.

Pelle totally anonymous, clasie weak. The team looked disinterested, mane and tadic the only players with any creative flair today.

Should have been a contest, was a bum rape. Look forward to hearing from my Liverpool supporting coworkers tomorrow!

He lacked a bit of class the way he left, I'll give you that, just like your language.

Would we be where we are today without Lallana? No. I will never forget that.

FFS get off your high horse. I didn't boo him or Lovren, but it's football. Little different from being entertained in the Mayflower with Gwok Wan or whatever he's called, with a panto villain.

He was down on his haunches for long after the final whistle and walked off without clapping the fans as well.

When we made the double substitution he came over to Koeman and was moaning about something or the other. Didn't look happy at all.

Just back.

Played well for the first 20.

2 slightly lucky goals from Sturridge which showed his class.

3-1 was a blow right on 45

Second half was another level of shît though.

Ref gave us nothing but we were just terrible all round, vic as central defender and caulker man marking Sturridge which basically reduced us to 10.

Pelle totally anonymous, clasie weak. The team looked disinterested, mane and tadic the only players with any creative flair today.

Should have been a contest, was a bum rape. Look forward to hearing from my Liverpool supporting coworkers tomorrow!

has stek actually saved a shot on target this season, some people seem to rate him but i see nothing better than Gazza, at least he has time to improve.

Oh, the game? I was trying to erase it.

Five of their goals came through our right side but we can't blame Maya tonight.

Sturridge was top class.

That Origi looked very good.

They all played to their system and everyone knew what they had to do.

Why can't our player shoot hard and low into the corners?

has stek actually saved a shot on target this season, some people seem to rate him but i see nothing better than Gazza, at least he has time to improve.

My dear old Nan's coffin would have been more use between the posts today while my Grandad on his zimmer frame would have done a better job than Caulker.

well...:lol:

proper spanked

firstly, klopp looks like the real fuking deal for liverpool

the other top clubs have missed a real trick there.

They look excellent

on to saints

wow, utterly humiliating against a very changed scouse side

Cedric was shyte

Clasie was shyte

Caulker was dusgusting. Alan Bennett type of performance

Vic was alright

pelle was crap. Hardly won a header again

once again, shane long is not even close to a £12m player. please stop saying he is.

Tadic, davis, bertrand and mane were decent

stek...have no idea what to think. as someone said, he looks good buy should do better

VvD was alright but next to a joke of a player

I think this has been coming. Maybe not a humiliation but it has been coming

we have been poor for a few weeks. real jekyl and hyde all season but poor for a few weeks.

we have been shyte as an attacking force for a number of weeks now

lets hope the team put that right at the weekend

Alan Bennett was never that bad....ploddng midfield totally undone by a team with a slick, pacy and pressing midfield.

Oh, the game? I was trying to erase it.

Five of their goals came through our right side but we can't blame Maya tonight.

Sturridge was top class.

That Origi looked very good.

They all played to their system and everyone knew what they had to do.

Why can't our player shoot hard and low into the corners?

Voted one of the worst players in the French league last season.

Also i think the formation is all wrong, we need Mane and Tadic up nearer to Pelle, he is far too isolated far to often, high balls to him with no support is just giving the ball away. i think 4 3 3 would work better with Davis wanyama and Classie.