West Ham away

svetigpung

i have the following for sale (when they arrive) - face value plus the £2 booking fee, so that's £37.00 if anyone wants to bag them?

Product Date Time Price

West Ham United vs Southampton

Stand:STB

Area:STB4

Row:L

Seat:0086

Post 28/12/15 5.30pm. £22.50 Adult

West Ham United vs Southampton

Stand:STB

Area:STB4

Row:L

Seat:0087

Post 28/12/15 5.30pm. £12.50 Under 16

Hi Noodles....

Daft question , but they are in the away end aren't they??

If so I WILL take both. Its my son accompanying me, so thats perfect. Done deal!

How about meeting before the Arsenal game on Boxing Day so we can exchange tickets and £££. If you want it done earlier, let me know and a relation can help.

Cheers!

Hi Noodles....

Daft question , but they are in the away end aren't they??

If so I WILL take both. Its my son accompanying me, so thats perfect. Done deal!

How about meeting before the Arsenal game on Boxing Day so we can exchange tickets and £££. If you want it done earlier, let me know and a relation can help.

Cheers!

Yes no problem, can you send me your email perhaps? And yes, they are in the away end.

• 2 weeks later...
Block 5 Row W seat 111

Donation made. You don't realise how happy this will make us. My eldest is the Saints mascot for this game, so it now means an important member of the family can come. Your seat is also 3 rows directly behind ours. Happy days :)

p.s my youngest was mascot for the Chelsea away game this season, so hopefully same result.

Donation made. You don't realise how happy this will make us. My eldest is the Saints mascot for this game, so it now means an important member of the family can come. Your seat is also 3 rows directly behind ours. Happy days :)

p.s my youngest was mascot for the Chelsea away game this season, so hopefully same result.

Glad I could help and many thanks for the donation.