SAINTS v Spurs - Build Up

jamesfp1

Can't see anything than a defeat.

Been very positive in predicting scores in the last handful of games

Poch is an excellent manager and has Spurs playing very good, effective,flowing football

We lack pace and creativity and Koeman needs to change that. I don't think he will.

Maybe our Schneiderlin replacement will start?

Might as well at least go back to our supposed best lineup:

---------------------GK-----------------

Cedric - Fonte - VVD - Bertrand

-------Clasie-----Wanyama-------

-------------------Davis----------------

Mane-----------------------------Tadic

-------------------Pelle---------------

Never started one of these.

If Koeman can change it so can I.

Gazza

Cedric - Fonte - VVD - Bertrand

Romeu - Wanyama

Mane - Ramirez - Tadic

Pelle

Let's tear them a new one.

I agree with your lineup- just two/three changes I'd make.

Davis for Wanyama

Juanmi for Ramirez

Stek and Gazza- not too fussed but tbh would rather Stek

Unlike some others who come to SMS to contain and hit us in the break' date=' Spurs will attack & may actually give us a chance to get a win. Either that or they'll batter us.[/quote']

Agreed with that teams that come to attack suit us. That said there was Liverpool!

I really don't know why i bother to login here for a quick look at Saints info and general opinions, some very sad , depressing characters posting on here wallowing in self-pity focusing on all of the negatives and none of the positives....

Spurs have not looked good in either of their last couple of league games at WBA or home to Newcastle, but don't let that stop you slagging Saints off....

some like Dalek just do it because his life is so devoid of any normal social interaction he ACTUALLY seems to get enjoyment from posting the same crap day after day , his usual "hope we get knocked out of the cup" posts are always an enjoyable read. Hopefully he'll be banned from here or suffer an injury removing his ability to type soon.

Pancake - "waah spurs are going to win by a cricket score", what a depressing t0sser you sound like , again hope you are putting your money where your mouth is and getting on Spurs to win on a -2 handicap, the odds are good if you are so sure.

Personally i think this will be a very close game, 2-2 draw.

Hope the fans get behind The Saints with positive support, rather than be anti Poch vitriol (although he shouldn't escape scot free!!)

I think Toby will be in for some stick as well, which will be a shame, but end of the day he was a bit two faced, ( or did we not do enough thinking we'd get him on the cheap?)

A bit of bouncebackability needed for this one, Big Vic and the rest of the midfield needs to be up for this one to match the press we can expect.

2-1 to us ... he says more in hope than belief!!

Spurs lost yesterday's match on Thursday, they just ran out of steam 20 from the end. Oh that and Elliot having a pretty good game.

Why are other teams allowed an excuse for losing a game except us....

Oh, i know all other teams are better are`nt they

I remember Hennessey making a few good saves too, as did gazza

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

I really don't know why i bother to login here for a quick look at Saints info and general opinions, some very sad , depressing characters posting on here wallowing in self-pity focusing on all of the negatives and none of the positives....

Spurs have not looked good in either of their last couple of league games at WBA or home to Newcastle, but don't let that stop you slagging Saints off....

some like Dalek just do it because his life is so devoid of any normal social interaction he ACTUALLY seems to get enjoyment from posting the same crap day after day , his usual "hope we get knocked out of the cup" posts are always an enjoyable read. Hopefully he'll be banned from here or suffer an injury removing his ability to type soon.

Pancake - "waah spurs are going to win by a cricket score", what a depressing t0sser you sound like , again hope you are putting your money where your mouth is and getting on Spurs to win on a -2 handicap, the odds are good if you are so sure.

Personally i think this will be a very close game, 2-2 draw.

Good stuff Gentlemans bet then? Spurs win by 3 goals or more you pay £10 to a charity of my choice. Any other result and I'll do it for one of your choice?

Deal?

Agreed with that teams that come to attack suit us. That said there was Liverpool!

I still cant get my head around that Liverpool performance. Strangely I think we would have played better if we had played their strongest side. Probably going a goal up so early didn't help either mentally. But after all these years of supporting Saints we know we are capable of being total pants one day and playing a decent side off the park the next. I am hoping that we do so with Spuds.

Why are other teams allowed an excuse for losing a game except us....

Oh, i know all other teams are better are`nt they

I remember Hennessey making a few good saves too, as did gazza

And that is what football is all about. Liverpool hit the back of the net with virtually every shot they had against us the other day. On other days those shots will go into row z or be saved. It has been a very strange season so far. Who would have thought that Leicester would do so well consistently every week? Apart from them anyone is capable of beating anyone else it seems at the moment.

I agree with your lineup- just two/three changes I'd make.

Davis for Wanyama

Juanmi for Ramirez

Stek and Gazza- not too fussed but tbh would rather Stek

Why would you play juanmi? He's been awful (save for once when he was subbed for last 15 mins and looked OK) this season when he's made an appearance - let the game pass by him. exactly the kind of player we don't need.

at least ramirez' appearance was half decent and he gotan assist for mane

And that is what football is all about. Liverpool hit the back of the net with virtually every shot they had against us the other day. On other days those shots will go into row z or be saved. It has been a very strange season so far. Who would have thought that Leicester would do so well consistently every week? Apart from them anyone is capable of beating anyone else it seems at the moment.

Ths is very true but when its us that gets beaten by anyone its...crime of the century and everything sfc is s h ite