Poor BBC reporting

OfnPanad

As if the match wasn't bad enough check out the BBC's write up.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35014153

A quick skim tells me:

-Shane Long dyed his hair blond halfway through the match for the header that Hennessey somehow kept out.

-Gazzaniga has lost his Argie passport and paid some of those dodgy EU migrant guys for a fake Italian one

-Palace both deservedly beat us and also had less possession and "held on" at the end

-Bolasie outmuscled Fonte for the assist despite not touching him (IIRC)

Sigh.

It was shocking. During the game itself the stupid woman commentating said that Palace should have been out of sight and how they hadn't won by more was amazing, and that saints were "absolutely dreadful"....whilst at the end of the game saying that Hennessey had single handedly kept palace earned palace the win.

It was shocking. During the game itself the stupid woman commentating said that Palace should have been out of sight and how they hadn't won by more was amazing, and that saints were "absolutely dreadful"....whilst at the end of the game saying that Hennessey had single handedly kept palace earned palace the win.

Cause palace should have had 3 - 4 goals. Gazza kept us in it, and the save Hennessey made from the Davis header kept them in the game, but honestly they should have wrapped the points up in the first half tbh. had easy 4 - 5 chances to put us away in the first half but as i said Gazza kept us in it.

Was a dreadfull performance from Saints, which is why so many fans are angry cause the team is not a shadow of the team it was last year.

Did you attend / watch the game?

I thought we would pick up form after the Liverpool game tbh.

Well I attended the game and we were NOT dreadful. Palace were stronger than us for about twenty minutes at the start and after that we actually shaded it. Trouble is at the moment our defence has at least one collective brain-fade each half and our forwards can't shoot straight. These are things that need sorting ASAP but certainly don't warrant the amount of bed-wetting I have seen since yesterday.

The reporter can think Palace deserved their win - but I know that if Long scores in stoppage time lots of us would have been able to argue convincingly that we deserved a point. So no need for anger (or hard luck stories) lets just see if we can get something from Spuds next week

Well I attended the game and we were NOT dreadful. Palace were stronger than us for about twenty minutes at the start and after that we actually shaded it.

We played quite well after the first 20 minutes. But that is no good. We are becoming quite good at playing well when we go behind. But because we have almost forgotten how to score it is a complete waste of time. Playing well when you're losing is not anything to big up.

Well I attended the game and we were NOT dreadful. Palace were stronger than us for about twenty minutes at the start and after that we actually shaded it. Trouble is at the moment our defence has at least one collective brain-fade each half and our forwards can't shoot straight. These are things that need sorting ASAP but certainly don't warrant the amount of bed-wetting I have seen since yesterday.

The reporter can think Palace deserved their win - but I know that if Long scores in stoppage time lots of us would have been able to argue convincingly that we deserved a point. So no need for anger (or hard luck stories) lets just see if we can get something from Spuds next week

We created 2 or 3 decent chances in the game, they had about 6 or 7. They fully deserved to win

As if the match wasn't bad enough check out the BBC's write up.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35014153

A quick skim tells me:

-Shane Long dyed his hair blond halfway through the match for the header that Hennessey somehow kept out.

-Gazzaniga has lost his Argie passport and paid some of those dodgy EU migrant guys for a fake Italian one

-Palace both deservedly beat us and also had less possession and "held on" at the end

-Bolasie outmuscled Fonte for the assist despite not touching him (IIRC)

Sigh.

I have no problem with the point in bold.