Happy Christmas

Yorkshire Saint

Blimey there is two of us on the front line, i wonder why there are so many Saints fans in Shropshire? To you and your family have a good Christmas sad Saints fan.Sevvy

I'm getting good recruitment commission. ?

But seriously, there are at least a dozen or so of us, including season ticket holders who get to most games.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I feel for people like bridge to far at this time of year. Imagine the conversation she had with her grandchildren this morning explaining that while their friends will be excitedly unwrapping their presents this morning they won't be getting any from her as religion is disgusting and Britain isn't a Christian country. Saintandy666, MLG and verbal should refuse all their presents as they hold a similar view and have openly stated that view over the years on here. I'm sure persons of such strong beliefs, intelligence and integrity won't bow to pressure and will maintain their stance today.

:lol:

Have a good one mate

First and foremost A Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everybody plus a shed load of points.

Presumably that was the Sister College of St Mary's College Bitterne Park Southampton, run by The Brothers of Christian Instruction who had their HQ in St Malo?

Indeed. It was the training college for juvenists. I went to St Mary's in 1964-65 and 1969.

I feel for people like bridge to far at this time of year. Imagine the conversation she had with her grandchildren this morning explaining that while their friends will be excitedly unwrapping their presents this morning they won't be getting any from her as religion is disgusting and Britain isn't a Christian country. Saintandy666, MLG and verbal should refuse all their presents as they hold a similar view and have openly stated that view over the years on here. I'm sure persons of such strong beliefs, intelligence and integrity won't bow to pressure and will maintain their stance today.

cropped-consumer_jesus_banksy.jpg

Merry Christmas all from Reepham in Norfolk. Hope you're all suitably full of food and drink and not arguing with Uncle Joe over who deserves the last Bounty from a tin of Celebrations!

Here's to a completely shock 3 points tomorrow!

Was working Christmas eve then on call until 2pm today but picked my boy up at 3 done the dinner and present thing , he's now getting to grips with an Xbox while I try out some cherry moonshine I got ! :D Merry christmas guise and gals !