Happy Christmas

Yorkshire Saint

It's lovely to see a thread here that has genuine posts of comraderie.

Merry Christmas everyone.

That was the hope... We have all become so short sighted (not aimed at this board I mean in general)

Hey guys, happy Christmas, who cares if we lose on Saturday, football is nothing compared to how lucky we are to be able to access the Internet and argue about all this trivial ****.

I must be ****ed ha

WE MARCH ON

Morning hypocrites. Presumably a lot of you who will be greedily stuffing your faces with turkey, Drinking to excess whilst spamming Facebook with pictures of your presents to celebrate a Christian festival will spend the rest of the year telling everyone that you aren't religious, even claiming the bible is a book of fairy tales and god and Jesus didn't exist. Enjoy your day and wallowing in the filth of your own hypocrisy.

Morning hypocrites. Presumably a lot of you who will be greedily stuffing your faces with turkey, Drinking to excess whilst spamming Facebook with pictures of your presents to celebrate a Christian festival will spend the rest of the year telling everyone that you aren't religious, even claiming the bible is a book of fairy tales and god and Jesus didn't exist. Enjoy your day and wallowing in the filth of your own hypocrisy.

Merry Winter Solstice Feast to you too Turks.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

St. Edward's College at Cheswardine Hall, about five miles south-east of Market Drayton.

First and foremost A Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everybody plus a shed load of points.

Presumably that was the Sister College of St Mary's College Bitterne Park Southampton, run by The Brothers of Christian Instruction who had their HQ in St Malo?

I love you in a special way Turks x

Everyone who celebrates Christmas is a Christian. It's true because SOG said so. Oh and merry Christmas.

Everyone who celebrates Christmas is a Christian. It's true because SOG said so. Oh and merry Christmas.

I feel for people like bridge to far at this time of year. Imagine the conversation she had with her grandchildren this morning explaining that while their friends will be excitedly unwrapping their presents this morning they won't be getting any from her as religion is disgusting and Britain isn't a Christian country. Saintandy666, MLG and verbal should refuse all their presents as they hold a similar view and have openly stated that view over the years on here. I'm sure persons of such strong beliefs, intelligence and integrity won't bow to pressure and will maintain their stance today.

I feel for people like bridge to far at this time of year. Imagine the conversation she had with her grandchildren this morning explaining that while their friends will be excitedly unwrapping their presents this morning they won't be getting any from her as religion is disgusting and Britain isn't a Christian country. Saintandy666, MLG and verbal should refuse all their presents as they hold a similar view and have openly stated that view over the years on here. I'm sure persons of such strong beliefs, intelligence and integrity won't bow to pressure and will maintain their stance today.

Seriously guys?!

Happy Christmas

27a31ebd1a890e9edf2adf261f46eb1c.jpg

I will make it the second Merry Christmas from Sarisbury Green (dont think we will catch Shropshire though:)

Blimey there is two of us on the front line, i wonder why there are so many Saints fans in Shropshire? To you and your family have a good Christmas sad Saints fan.Sevvy

I'm having a rather fine Cornish Pasty actually:D

Merry Christmas Turkish........ Good to see you still have it!