Star Wars Battlefront

Batman

Was really looking forward to the re-launch of this title due to the last two being fantastic games with great gameplay. This version is basically Battlefield but StarWars themed, but very well done at that. However, what has stopped me from buying it is the fact there is no story mode/campaign and there is only 4 planets. Meaning it is set up for EA, like the awful company they are, to fragment the community and inevitably destroy gameplay by realising 100's of map DLC's for stupid money.

:lol:

You trawled through my entire posting history to ascertain I have impeccable Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar?! Why thank you, I'm flattered ;)

My trick is to use that little edit button down there to amend any mistakes I make in a post, that's how they all look so damn fabulous :D

Edited by BlakeySFC

:lol:

You trawled through my entire posting history to ascertain I have impeccable Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar?! Why thank you, I'm flattered ;)

My trick is to use that little edit button down there to amend any mistakes I make in a post, that's how they all look so damn fabulous :D

no, just 30 seconds worth. Don't flatter yourself

:smug: