Trump Watch

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

LVsaint, I still remember a post you made in this thread about how you half hoped Trump would win just for the LOLS.....I found myself agreeing in a weird way. Who could ever have predicted that his presidency could have been this terrible!!! In my ignorance, I had thought that they had someone in the WH to wrestle him to the floor and perform a lobotomy on him before it came to this!.....oh, wait. Lobotomy, yes....anyway, I thought he would lose his job AFTER his labotomy!

There is one pre-requisite for a lobotomy that may be problematical in Trump's case.:rolleyes:

Many Americans are way too serious about their flag and anthem, it's not healthy. That doesn't mean I'm not thankful to those men that gave their lives on the beaches of Normandy...

The obsession with the flag is unhealthy enough on it's own. When compounded with an unfettered union between patriotism and nationalism it gets out of control.

Flag = dead soldiers

Anthem = dead soldiers

Freedom of speech = dead soldiers

Right to bear arms = dead soldiers

Right to access health care = um, libtards

Right to complain about lack of health care.....listen to the dead soldiers, apparently they would not have died for that, despite that freedom of speech thing they died for.

I'm sure a soldier, just as much as anyone else would not appreciate having words put in their mouths. Especially after having given the ultimate sacrifice.

Edited by Ohio Saint

Being familiar with the story about Ted's draft dodging, I finally took a look at snopes. It's hilarious! He denies it all now, but however you read it, he is a hypocritical lying sack of his own trouser contents. Ironically, in one of his interviews, he alludes that a football player might be someone to admire! ......just read it. It's funny. :)

Ted's Twitter feed history is really cringeworthy. He really is a turd.

LVsaint, I still remember a post you made in this thread about how you half hoped Trump would win just for the LOLS.....I found myself agreeing in a weird way. Who could ever have predicted that his presidency could have been this terrible!!! In my ignorance, I had thought that they had someone in the WH to wrestle him to the floor and perform a lobotomy on him before it came to this!.....oh, wait. Lobotomy, yes....anyway, I thought he would lose his job AFTER his labotomy!

Ah, yes. I think it was more..."well it won't be that bad will it, we'll get plenty of LOLs along the way". Yeah........right.

I had certainly preferred him to win the primary. Him or Ted Cruz as president. I think I would have been vomiting more if the latter had won TBH.

Bob Corker equates the White House to an adult day care centre, and Rex Tillerson does not deny that he called POTUS a moron. Add in Mike Pence's stage managed abortive visit to the Indianapolis Colts, and it becomes more obvious that Government by Twit​ter is probably not good for PR.

Edited by badgerx16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So he really seems to have lost his grip on reality in the last couple of days. First he has started to deny that his "Grab them by the pussy" moment ever happened (having previously accepted it and apologising), then he tried to resurrect his completely debunked old theory about Obama not being American.

Now he is re-tweeting inflammatory videos posted by Britain First's queen of ignorance and hypocrisy Jayda Fransen...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trump-retweets-british-far-right_us_5a1e9cd9e4b0cb0e917caaa1

I wonder what he is trying to distract everyone from now?

Piers Morgan in the Mail Online ;

"Endorsing a bunch of Muslim-hating fascists is the very WORST thing Trump has done as President and, unless he apologizes, makes him a racist and Islamophobe too".

Piers didn't have a problem with Trump's stance on Muslims here...

Jim Jefferies making him look a ***t was great TV.

Piers didn't have a problem with Trump's stance on Muslims here...

Jim Jefferies making him look a ***t was great TV.

Bill Maher is generally brilliant. Realtime has now become a Trump takedown. He manages to make it funny each week though.

• 1 month later...

made my laugh

President Trump caused a stir with his announcement that the United States had delivered F-52 fighter jets to Norway.

Was it a secret advanced jet capable of beating its Russian counterparts? A ruse to fool intelligence analysts?

Neither, it turns out. The “F-52” is a fictional jet only available to fly if you’re a gamer at the controls of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/01/11/trump-lauded-delivery-of-f-52s-to-norway-the-planes-only-exist-in-call-of-duty/?utm_term=.c75b13cb4aaf

Bought the book on kindle - felt a bit dirty doing so, not a million miles away from buying a copy of hello magazine.

Any good? He is scandal proof. Wish the gorilla channel wind up was true and not too much of a stretch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quite possibly. Probably better to get someone in who largely agrees with his direction to be fair.

Maybe for Trump, not necessarily the rest of us. Either way, there are still big hitters in his Cabinet (e.g. Mattis) and the Pentagon who oppose his direction on Iran and other issues.