Trump Watch

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

His ghost-writer on The Art of the Deal (who is deeply embarrassed to have contributed to his infamy, as it happens) is predicting he will resign by year-end in a pact to avoid impeachment and prosecution.

Let's hope he's right and also that an even bigger **** doesn't take over.

This seems likely - he just needs to find the correct circumstances to give him the reason to quit and the "not my fault - I'm the victim here" routine that he can dine out on with his base and Fox news for the rest of his life.

One thing has always been very obvious is that he may have wanted to win, but he never really wanted to do the actual job. And so it has proved - he has no aptitude for it, and clearly no interest in doing it.

Read Joshua Green's book 'Devil's Bargain' on Steve Bannon last week - well worth reading.

Latest reporting suggests that Bannon and secretive, hedge fund billionaire donor Robert Mercer have been plotting next steps to ramp up the global populist nationalist movement. Suggests he's looking beyond a retrurn to Breitbart which either way intends to go 'thermonuclear' against the closet Democrats and globalists in the White House.

Edited by shurlock

And to think I used to be worried that if Trump was impeached, we would be left with Pence. The homophobic ultra religious blowhard with a penchant for removing basic human rights. He is really looking like the better option right now......and I can't believe I'm thinking this.

Interesting to note, that while Trump's councils, CEOs, cultural committees etc are all jumping ship and disbanding, the evangelical Christians are seizing the moment to stand closer to him to promote.......Well, their idea of Christianity? I'm no fan of religion, but these people completely fail to represent the majority of decent, honest Christians. Trump will only hear the word christian and think he has the ear of decent people...not the ear of the average christian.....such moron, bigly. SAD!!

Read Joshua Green's book 'Devil's Bargain' on Steve Bannon last week - well worth reading.

Latest reporting suggests that Bannon and secretive, hedge fund billionaire donor Robert Mercer have been plotting next steps to ramp up the global populist nationalist movement. Suggests he's looking beyond a retrurn to Breitbart which either way intends to go 'thermonuclear' against the closet Democrats and globalists in the White House.

I love the way everyone thinks this guy is so important. He now plans to 'go to war' for Trump. Most sane people can see Trump is an inept cnt although US has a fair share of those that can't.

Anyway fck Steve Bannon.

This seems likely - he just needs to find the correct circumstances to give him the reason to quit and the "not my fault - I'm the victim here" routine that he can dine out on with his base and Fox news for the rest of his life.

One thing has always been very obvious is that he may have wanted to win, but he never really wanted to do the actual job. And so it has proved - he has no aptitude for it, and clearly no interest in doing it.

Are you talking bout Trump or Boris Johnson there

I shudder at the thought of where you must hang out to find this stuff. A post from someone who's too extreme even for the gamergaters. And you do know what the whole red pill thing on Reddit is, right?

So I'm guessing you're on Stormfront.

I shudder at the thought of where you must hang out to find this stuff. A post from someone who's too extreme even for the gamergaters. And you do know what the whole red pill thing on Reddit is, right?

So I'm guessing you're on Stormfront.

er, facebook?

but yeah, it is 'extreme' :lol:

er, facebook?

but yeah, it is 'extreme' :lol:

Yours is, obviously.

So just to be clear, you endorse the view that ramming cars murderously into people matters if it's Islamist ****wits doing the driving and killing, but it's ok if the driver is white and shares your 'nativist' views?

As scumbag's mini-me, you seem to have adopted his method of constant evasion rather than giving a straight answer.

Yours is, obviously.

So just to be clear, you endorse the view that ramming cars murderously into people matters if it's Islamist ****wits doing the driving and killing, but it's ok if the driver is white and shares your 'nativist' views?

As scumbag's mini-me, you seem to have adopted his method of constant evasion rather than giving a straight answer.

you have not watched it, have you

you have not watched it, have you

Yes. There. You see how easy that was to answer directly and straightforwardly?

Now you give it a try. Do you approve of white people murderously ramming cars into crowds of mostly black people? Is that a difficult question to answer? It's odd that you find it so hard, given how quickly you're on here to mimic scumbag when Islamist ****wits do exactly the same thing.

Oh, and on the whole 'white supremacists don't matter' bilge in that video, white supremacist and right-wing extremists are behind 73% of all violent extremist incidents in the US since 9/11.

So - let's have a straight answer this time. A white supremacist ramming murderously a car into people is an act of terrorism - Yes or No? Delete as appropriate.

Yes. There. You see how easy that was to answer directly and straightforwardly?

Now you give it a try. Do you approve of white people murderously ramming cars into crowds of mostly black people? Is that a difficult question to answer? It's odd that you find it so hard, given how quickly you're on here to mimic scumbag when Islamist ****wits do exactly the same thing.

Oh, and on the whole 'white supremacists don't matter' bilge in that video, white supremacist and right-wing extremists are behind 73% of all violent extremist incidents in the US since 9/11.

So - let's have a straight answer this time. A white supremacist ramming murderously a car into people is an act of terrorism - Yes or No? Delete as appropriate.

Of course it was terrorism. His white supremacy beliefs were a direct cause to what happened, just like when Islamic extremists do the same thing Islam is a direct cause.

Yet another immigration issue solved then. Now, it's a complicated issue, but Trump is certainly ticking all the boxes for a racist agenda. Let's just go back to the 50s, and call it operation wetback.

I saw an item on the Dutch news last night which stated that Trump will turn away "11 million illegal aliens, mostly children who came with their parents to the USA." Is this correct OS? The parents can stay but the children have to leave? :?

I saw an item on the Dutch news last night which stated that Trump will turn away "11 million illegal aliens, mostly children who came with their parents to the USA." Is this correct OS? The parents can stay but the children have to leave? :?
Nah I think the point is that Obama created a rule in 2012 that allowed children brought into the country by their parents to stay. Trump is scrapping that law.

Yet another immigration issue solved then. Now, it's a complicated issue, but Trump is certainly ticking all the boxes for a racist agenda. Let's just go back to the 50s, and call it operation wetback.

how is it racist by potentially telling people to leave if you are in the country illegally?

Nah I think the point is that Obama created a rule in 2012 that allowed children brought into the country by their parents to stay. Trump is scrapping that law.

I misunderstood: the total amount of people who have to leave is 11 million, amongst them are 800K children ("dreamers") who came along with their parents. I do wonder though if the parents of thise dreamers also have to leave.

I know that Trump promised during his campaign to reverse the decision made by Obama. Still, it must be devastating for those concerned and Trump should have been more lenient.

how is it racist by potentially telling people to leave if you are in the country illegally?

Where did I say this action in itself was racist? I said it was a complicated issue. After that i simply said it ticks another box, which combined with multiple other actions and speeches indicate a strong suggestion of a racist agenda.

Edited by Ohio Saint

DACA or the dreamers act is the granting of citizenship to children who have spent almost their whole life in the US and required them to either graduate highschool, get a GED and then either have attended university or having completed military service if I recall correctly.

A further requirement is no criminal history.

So he is potentially sending back law abiding qualified immigrants or those who fought for the States which is rather crappy.

Where did I say this action in itself was racist? I simply said it ticks another box, which combined with multiple other actions and speeches indicate a strong suggestion of a racist agenda.

Oooh! I missed a golden opportunity to say that all in all, it's just another brick in his wall!

• 2 weeks later...
So Trump threatens to remove North Korea from the face of the earth, and no one comments. :)

We are no longer shocked at his rhetoric?

It has come to the point now where anything he says bears the same weight as anything uttered by Rocket Man......he may say something half worth listening to in the future, but think it's gonna be a long, long time.

I have to confess, I'm addicted to his tweets. It has a downside though. I feel like a Pervy 60 year old getting private texts from a 13 year old girl from the nazi youth......not exactly what I would have expected from a President! SAD! #MAGA

I hope you're using this 'add-on'

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/make-trump-tweets-eight-a/iopebbikefjcknnbmdkkcebchlnaioen?hl=en

I tried it but still couldn't get any texts from 13 year old girls from the Hitler Youth ??:?:

That's why you need an app, and not a chrome extension.

HITLER YOUTH! Thank you!.... I knew all along I had the wrong term, but I just couldn't place it!

Anyway, yeah, that organization that taught young girls with tiny girl hands how to build up their hair in a pile in an extra girly way, and then divide their nation into racially designated pigeonholes....... I think I just came a little. :blush:

Edited by Ohio Saint

A time to kneel

Written by Ted Nugent

Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. Hold a musket ball in your fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two There won't be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the

battle, so just wait your turn. Take your cleats and socks off to get a real experience.

Then take a knee.

Then, take a knee on the beach in Normandy where man after American man stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces .. the very sea stained with American blood. The only blockers most had were the dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam From Khe San to Saigon ... anywhere will do. Americans died in all those jungles. There was no playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they represented. When they came home, they were protested as well, and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the blood drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree heat .. Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress. Your number won't be printed on it unless your number is up! You'll need to stay hydrated but there won't be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You're on your own.

There are a lot of places to take a knee where Americans have given their lives all over the world When you use the banner under which they fought as a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who bled for the very freedoms you have That's what the red stripes mean. It represents the blood of those who spilled a sea of it defending your liberty.

While you're on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of ground taken ... but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering forests and bitter cold mountains .. every inch marked by an American life lost serving that flag you protest.

No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans ... just American men and women ... delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us ... blazing a path so you would have the right to

"take a knee." You haven't any inkling of what it took to get you where you are ... but your "protest" is duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it serves the purpose of pointing

to your ingratitude for those who chose to defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is retired.

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we'll both kneel before Almighty God. We'll thank Him for preserving this country for as long as He has. We'll beg forgiveness for our ingratitude for all He has provided us. We'll appeal to Him for understanding and wisdom. We'll pray for liberty and justice for all...because He is the one who provides those things. But there will be no protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the brave. It goes like this ... GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

A time to kneel

Written by Ted Nugent

Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. Hold a musket ball in your fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two There won't be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the

battle, so just wait your turn. Take your cleats and socks off to get a real experience.

Then take a knee.

Then, take a knee on the beach in Normandy where man after American man stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces .. the very sea stained with American blood. The only blockers most had were the dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam From Khe San to Saigon ... anywhere will do. Americans died in all those jungles. There was no playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they represented. When they came home, they were protested as well, and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the blood drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree heat .. Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress. Your number won't be printed on it unless your number is up! You'll need to stay hydrated but there won't be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You're on your own.

There are a lot of places to take a knee where Americans have given their lives all over the world When you use the banner under which they fought as a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who bled for the very freedoms you have That's what the red stripes mean. It represents the blood of those who spilled a sea of it defending your liberty.

While you're on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of ground taken ... but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering forests and bitter cold mountains .. every inch marked by an American life lost serving that flag you protest.

No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans ... just American men and women ... delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us ... blazing a path so you would have the right to

"take a knee." You haven't any inkling of what it took to get you where you are ... but your "protest" is duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it serves the purpose of pointing

to your ingratitude for those who chose to defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is retired.

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we'll both kneel before Almighty God. We'll thank Him for preserving this country for as long as He has. We'll beg forgiveness for our ingratitude for all He has provided us. We'll appeal to Him for understanding and wisdom. We'll pray for liberty and justice for all...because He is the one who provides those things. But there will be no protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the brave. It goes like this ... GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Thanks for that Ted, you should become a songwriter.

Time to realize what the flag stands for instead of blindly worshipping it and complying. This clearly isn't a protest against the armed forces anyway....FFS!

The president telling people what to do and think...AGAIN. Distract and deflect, rinse and repeat.

Being familiar with the story about Ted's draft dodging, I finally took a look at snopes. It's hilarious! He denies it all now, but however you read it, he is a hypocritical lying sack of his own trouser contents. Ironically, in one of his interviews, he alludes that a football player might be someone to admire! ......just read it. It's funny. :)

LVsaint, I still remember a post you made in this thread about how you half hoped Trump would win just for the LOLS.....I found myself agreeing in a weird way. Who could ever have predicted that his presidency could have been this terrible!!! In my ignorance, I had thought that they had someone in the WH to wrestle him to the floor and perform a lobotomy on him before it came to this!.....oh, wait. Lobotomy, yes....anyway, I thought he would lose his job AFTER his labotomy!