Who is going down?

Saint Charlie

Assuming Villa and Sunderland are done, who will be the other?

Probably between Newcastle, Norwich, Swansea, Bournemouth, WBA and Saints.

Hard to call as looks like Newcastle are bringing in some quality and I personally don't think AFCB will go down, too much quality and team spirit.

Swansea set to spend apparently but have been poor of late.

Norwich pretty dire but seem to pick up points.

WBA also dire but pick up points, solid defensively and may add.

Saints have the best squad of those mentioned but on a dreadful run.

Massive if, but if Sunderland do somehow put a run together then it would be pretty tight!

My guess: Villa, Sunderland, Norwich

Newcastle. Bringing in another player from the French league isn't going to help you out. It just shows a failure to realize how much trouble it's gotten you into in the first place.

Shelvey...depends if he's blowing hot or cold for the next half of the season. If it's cold then expect some red cards and no goals.

Assuming Villa and Sunderland are done, who will be the other?

Probably between Newcastle, Norwich, Swansea, Bournemouth, WBA and Saints.

Hard to call as looks like Newcastle are bringing in some quality and I personally don't think AFCB will go down, too much quality and team spirit.

Swansea set to spend apparently but have been poor of late.

Norwich pretty dire but seem to pick up points.

WBA also dire but pick up points, solid defensively and may add.

Saints have the best squad of those mentioned but on a dreadful run.

Massive if, but if Sunderland do somehow put a run together then it would be pretty tight!

My guess: Villa, Sunderland, Norwich

Don't know why you'd assume Sunderland are already 'done' and Newcastle aren't they're only 2 points behind them :lol:

If we keep up this current form it'll be us. But we won't, and it won't.

Villa, Sunderland and Norwich for me. (But if the wife asks, the third team i said would go down is Bournemouth.)

I actually said Bournemouth to go down until last week, but seeing their transfer business shows they're really looking to stay put. And what's more, they could be a real force next season.

We probably wont go down but we are not far away at all from a full on relegation dogfight.

The form we have shown is utterly atrocious

But you said earlier that you thought we would go down? "Villa Sunderland Southampton"

Lol Back tracking at its best...

Sadold, i reckon he wants us to go down so he can say " I told you so" :proud:

Personally don't think we have been playing that bad in general only team I've seen out play us in the league was Everton other than that we've held our own. Lack of goals (and some terrible individual errors) are killing us if we find our scoring touch again we will be fine if we don't it could get messy.

This. I think both north east clubs will have just about enough.

If they both survive then I would be a little worried!

Sunderland are dreadful in the main though.

Agree Newcastle will have enough, plus players like Shelvey will come in and make a difference, whilst they still have good attackers.

Table would look a lot nicer with another 3 or 4 points.

Lol Back tracking at its best...

Sadold, i reckon he wants us to go down so he can say " I told you so" :proud:

I know I am sad, but it would be sadder still if anyone on here actually wanted us to go down! It is one thing worrying about it but another to wish it on your own team :(

Agree Newcastle will have enough, plus players like Shelvey will come in and make a difference, whilst they still have good attackers.

On paper Newcastle have some decent players still wish we'd been in for Wijnaldum he would have been the AM we are missing.

I am amazed that Swansea are selling Shelvey to Newcastle. More playing time for Cork now though.

I know I am sad, but it would be sadder still if anyone on here actually wanted us to go down! It is one thing worrying about it but another to wish it on your own team :(

No-one (except perhaps for a couple of silly blighters who think football would be better in the Championship) actually want us to go down. But a good many can see that our current form and our inability to score makes it a realistic possibility. It would be a disaster if it happened. I still think it won't happen but we really need at least 4 points this week.

My view: Villa, Sunderland and Swansea

Aston Villa- They're gone. Better start planning for the championship as they look very flimsy

Sunderland- Have the 2nd worst squad but a wily old manager. Swansea and Bournemouth games are massive for them as February looks tough

Norwich and Bournemouth- Have overachieved thus far, but can they keep it up. I'm not as convinced by Bournemouth's signings as others seem to be. Iturbe has flop written all over him

Swansea- Really fear for them. No real goalscorer and lacking in spirit, and also got a rookie manager. Two huge games this week as they probably have the toughest run in.

Newcastle- Should be nowhere near this mess but poor defence and keeper letting them down. They should click into gear at some stage though.

Saints- Slipping towards the abyss and a huge couple of games coming up. We have to win one of them at least. I think we'll buck our ideas up at some stage. Once Forser and Pelle come back and Mane and Wanyama stop sulking we'll be fine.

Overall, I'd go Villa, Sunderland and Norwich

I am amazed that Swansea are selling Shelvey to Newcastle. More playing time for Cork now though.

Wasn't it reported that he was a disruptive influence in the changing room and / or had fallen out with someone? Newcastle will be his 5th club at 23 years old so maybe there is something in that.

Wasn't it reported that he was a disruptive influence in the changing room and / or had fallen out with someone? Newcastle will be his 5th club at 23 years old so maybe there is something in that.

You could well be right. I had assumed that he was starting every game but just found out that he hasn't which would seem to indicate that there have been some issues. It wasn't that long ago he was looking like a decent England prospect. I wonder which Shelvey will turn out for Newcastle?

Villa, Sunderland, Southampton

We probably wont go down but we are not far away at all from a full on relegation dogfight.

The form we have shown is utterly atrocious

What a bellend.

"I told you we would go down"

"I told you we wouldn't go down"

Worthless point of view.

I wouldn't with Utd and Arsenal away to come.

Norwich, Watford and WBA has to be 4 point minimum.

I did say strange. It's just I want to see a steady improvement. Know that the team are up for the rest of the season. Keep seeing false horizons or whatever the saying is. Worn out by the shall I shan't I approach.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Need gets overused. I've seen us bottom later than this, lose a need to win game and stay up.

We're talking about a poor run and being lower mid table half way through the season. I want us to turn it round and come top half as much as anyone, these games are important, but MUST win or need to win? Must win or we might find ourselves in a relegation fight we'd probably survive and enjoy doesn't sound so bad. Might even wake the board up and not make the same mistakes in the summer. I fear the likely stroll to 10th-13th, no relegation worries, and the board not learning any lessons.

its what ronald has said.

He went on to say that it was hard to pick the players up after sat and that this week is huge

I was on my own last August when I said that we would be in for a hard season. I have consistently maintained that stance and have been proven correct. Many have joined the party late. I did not make an out and out prediction of relegation, but it could be very tight. Lose the next two and I reckon we will go down.

As some have said, so far we show no ambition in the January transfer market compared to some of our relegation threatened rivals.

I was on my own last August when I said that we would be in for a hard season. I have consistently maintained that stance and have been proven correct. Many have joined the party late. I did not make an out and out prediction of relegation, but it could be very tight. Lose the next two and I reckon we will go down.

As some have said, so far we show no ambition in the January transfer market compared to some of our relegation threatened rivals.

Oh baby I just came on your little Daleky face. ?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

And the August before that and the August before that ........