Charlie Austin

Saint-Armstrong

His all round play is a lot better than people give him credit for...

First and foremost he is as Koeman would say "a scoring player" rather than a "running player" (Long) or a "strong player" (Pelle).

Austin and Long could work but its very hard to see Austin and Pelle playing together.

Neither are capable of playing wide, so Pelle's days numbered I reckon.

Austin and Mane, Jay Rod would combine well.

First and foremost he is as Koeman would say "a scoring player" rather than a "running player" (Long) or a "strong player" (Pelle).

Austin and Long could work but its very hard to see Austin and Pelle playing together.

Neither are capable of playing wide, so Pelle's days numbered I reckon.

He's 32 so numbered anyway. Reckon we could squeeze a profit on Pelles transfer fee if we're smart about it.

We've proven to be a lot more dynamic with Long and him and Austin could be a cracking partnership for a few years to come yet...

I've never been his biggest fan honestly.

There's also the worry regarding his knee.

Very low fee and a british player who has scored goals in the prem isn't to be sniffed at.

I'll be hoping to be proved wrong in regards my opinion and fears regarding him.

The knee I think is an issue for many, although I remember last year him pointing to it after having scored somewhere, in a "**** you" gesture to show that it wasn't an issue. Anyway, if it was, then surely the medical would have picked it up.

The knee I think is an issue for many, although I remember last year him pointing to it after having scored somewhere, in a "**** you" gesture to show that it wasn't an issue. Anyway, if it was, then surely the medical would have picked it up.

And he is back from hamstring injury recently not his knees