Bournemouth away

stockportsaint

Anyone have any idea when tickets for this are likely to go on sale? Just been on the AFCB website (looked remarkably similar to ours, except for a deeper shade of red), they're puuting home tickets on sale tomorrow (20th).

Also, is it likely they'll make this a "bubble" game, as they did with Pompey? I know it's not much of a rivalry for us, but it is for them, and I seem to recall some minor aggro at the home game.

Last week at the ticket of when l purchased Arnsenal away the guy said" Those that done FC Midtjylland away will get a ticket" so lm not sure. He also said we know who go regular. I think l be watching it on TV

Well I think we only got around 600 for Midtjylland, whereas the allocation for AFCB should be 2000, as long as Saints go for the bigger allocation. I hope they do - I can definitely see us taking 2000 there, even on a week night in March. When did we last play there competitively? - Answering my own question, I checked, according to:

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head_to_head.sd?team_id=2471&team2_id=359

We played them in League One 5 years ago, when Oscar Gobern had his comedy sending off, then before that back in 87, before that it's the 60s - so twice in 55 years. So Ticket Office, if you're reading this, please take the bigger allocation.

Well I think we only got around 600 for Midtjylland, whereas the allocation for AFCB should be 2000, as long as Saints go for the bigger allocation. I hope they do - I can definitely see us taking 2000 there, even on a week night in March. When did we last play there competitively? - Answering my own question, I checked, according to:

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head_to_head.sd?team_id=2471&team2_id=359

We played them in League One 5 years ago, when Oscar Gobern had his comedy sending off, then before that back in 87, before that it's the 60s - so twice in 55 years. So Ticket Office, if you're reading this, please take the bigger allocation.

We have received an allocation of 1,260 tickets. Tickets will go on sale with the following criteria:

Thursday 4th February (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least eight domestic away games from the 2015/16 season*

Friday 5th February (9am) Season Ticket holders who have attended at least seven domestic away games from the 2015/16 season*

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20160127-tickets-afc-bournemouth-southampton-2924143.aspx#0m0SbriuOOCZr2Dy.99

• 3 weeks later...